+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
eatpraylove said:
thanks Raj for your reply

My homecountry PCC was made in Nov and application submitted with passport stamps in Dec. then traveled home for three days for work (stamps after application submitted) ..

should i expect them to ask for new PCC? given that, frequent traveller to alot of countries with lots of visas and stamps submitted and no criminal history and that all other documents are correct, would they request homecountry PCC again ?

do i issue a cse to inquire about this ?? ... CIC lines are always busy tough to reach agents, how to get through with it?

my medicals passed more than two weeks ago and BGC changed from NN>NS>NN .... i think by that R10 is passed and no need for doing all of this, i hope ??!!
All travels after submitting your e-APR are generally immaterial. They take into account the countries you have visited before you submit your e-APR.

In your case, you do NOT have to raise any CSE because there is no issue in the first place.

anti_maniac

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys, spreadsheet updated. Please check your details and let me know if something has to be changed. Also, please check if the "Additional information" is accurate. If any additional information (like forms/documents request from IRCC) is missing, please let me know.

http://tinyurl.com/nov16sheet

Thanks.
thanks for updated sheet, though two corrections

country of residence - Sweden
VO - London

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Surbhigurpreet said:
Raj one more thing should I support it with a LOE. As I am not able to figure out what to write in same.
Yes, please do support it with a LOE. The officer will not understand why you are sending this if you just upload the stamps and send. Just say that you have missed to upload thc PCC stamp in your e-APR (in the passport document) and you are including it.

This is a formality - if your application has come this far, then your R10 check is likely over (rejections for non-compliance with R10 comes within a week or 2 after submission).

You are safe, IMO.

eatpraylove

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
All travels after submitting your e-APR are generally immaterial. They take into account the countries you have visited before you submit your e-APR.

In your case, you do NOT have to raise any CSE because there is no issue in the first place.
Raj, thank you for your time you have given to reply

thank you +1

May 7, 2016
Hi Raj,

I am November applicant- AOR 18 November 2016.

Just now I have noticed that one of my employers has given me reference letter with wrong dates, please suggest me what should I do now??? It's like a night mare for me, I have done a very big blunder. Please suggest me the way to rectify. Do I really need to be scared or this is common Mistake??

Please note I am FSW - 0 applicant, I have received work visa and tomorrow I am flying to Canada on work visa but still awaiting for PR.

I am looking for expert advice. Please help me out.

Hope to hear from you people soon.

Thank you.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
saurabhmahajan1788 said:
Hi Raj,

I am November applicant- AOR 18 November 2016.

Just now I have noticed that one of my employers has given me reference letter with wrong dates, please suggest me what should I do now??? It's like a night mare for me, I have done a very big blunder. Please suggest me the way to rectify. Do I really need to be scared or this is common Mistake??

Please note I am FSW - 0 applicant, I have received work visa and tomorrow I am flying to Canada on work visa but still awaiting for PR.

I am looking for expert advice. Please help me out.

Hope to hear from you people soon.

Thank you.
If the dates mentioned there reduce your period of employment and if your CRS score falls below the CRS cutoff of the draw in which you got ITA OR if your points fall below 76/100 in the FSW points grid because of this, then it is a problem. Otherwise, it is not.

May 7, 2016
Thank you Raj for the information.

Just need to clarify that do I need to submit any corrections?? If yes then how can I do that?? I can arrange amended reference letter from the employer.

Please assist, I just needs to be on safer side.

I am very thankful to you for such a supportive information. My CRS score is 935.

Hope to hear from you soon

Thank you

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Guys
Can Express entry applicants use ECAS system to check there status updates?

Sarah87

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hb_rashidy said:
Guys
Can Express entry applicants use ECAS system to check there status updates?
No, unfortunately EE applicants can not use Ecas .The only way to check uptates is through your CIC account.If your status changes, you will "generally" receive a msg in your mailbox.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes, please do support it with a LOE. The officer will not understand why you are sending this if you just upload the stamps and send. Just say that you have missed to upload thc PCC stamp in your e-APR (in the passport document) and you are including it.

This is a formality - if your application has come this far, then your R10 check is likely over (rejections for non-compliance with R10 comes within a week or 2 after submission).

You are safe, IMO.
it is clear my friend. If u remember u have read my notes. My R 10 and A11.2 is been passed and the file has been transferred to NDVO. Hope this reminds u of my case. Thanks and regards

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
saurabhmahajan1788 said:
Thank you Raj for the information.

Just need to clarify that do I need to submit any corrections?? If yes then how can I do that?? I can arrange amended reference letter from the employer.

Please assist, I just needs to be on safer side.

I am very thankful to you for such a supportive information. My CRS score is 935.

Hope to hear from you soon

Thank you
Yes, you can get the amended letter and submit it via CSE.

Good luck!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Surbhigurpreet said:
it is clear my friend. If u remember u have read my notes. My R 10 and A11.2 is been passed and the file has been transferred to NDVO. Hope this reminds u of my case. Thanks and regards
Oh yes. I tend to forget some things :D . So, your R10 and A11.2 are both complete so IMO, you are good to go. You don't have to raise a CSE at all!

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
rajkamalmohanram said:
Oh yes. I tend to forget some things :D . So, your R10 and A11.2 are both complete so IMO, you are good to go. You don't have to raise a CSE at all!
Yes... Thanks Raj... When r u ordering ur notes. If I am not wrong Ur's is also NDVO.
Also what if at the time of stamping they raise this issue?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Surbhigurpreet said:
Yes... Thanks Raj... When r u ordering ur notes. If I am not wrong Ur's is also NDVO.
Also what if at the time of stamping they raise this issue?
My notes would be arriving sometime in late Feb. Yes, hopefully, my VO would be NDVO as I am an Indian resident.

Extremely unlikely chances of you getting rejected because of this.