+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

makskop

Feb 10, 2016
vensak said:
Check the submitted documents in your application and you will see additional folders there for submitting photos and bio page of passport. Only if you or any of your dependent are not visa free, then you have to forward passport.
Vensak, for example me and my dependent are not visa free, do we need to upload passports and photos or just to send them via mail? other confusing thing is that they only request to upload my passport and photo.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
makskop said:
Vensak, for example me and my dependent are not visa free, do we need to upload passports and photos or just to send them via mail? other confusing thing is that they only request to upload my passport and photo.
Check step 3 and section A

They are suppose to request passports there. that means to send them by mail. you shall also have adress of VAC in that PDF that you can contact in Macedonia. Or you can order UPS.
Good luck

makskop

Feb 10, 2016
vensak said:
Check step 3 and section A

They are suppose to request passports there. that means to send them by mail. you shall also have adress of VAC in that PDF that you can contact in Macedonia. Or you can order UPS.
Good luck
Thanks for your quick reply. What confused me is when i opened view submitted application section there were the additional folders for uploading passport and photo, so i didn't know whether beside sending passports in Vienna I need to upload these two items on my profile.

krout

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
vensak said:
Check the submitted documents in your application and you will see additional folders there for submitting photos and bio page of passport. Only if you or any of your dependent are not visa free, then you have to forward passport.
vensak thanks once again. I checked the submitted documents in my application and the only additional folders there are for my, PA photos (no passport folder, and absolutely nothing for my dependents); so I guess that is all they need, but what about the first page of the PPR letter?

BTW, my BGC has finally changed to We are processing your application.

tphil

Dec 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Ferasz said:
I hit 106 days since AOR, nothing but medical passed two days port AOR. Not a single update... starting to get worried..

Anyone with same timeline?
It's the same for me. PNP Inland, AOR Dec 30th, Meds Passed Mar 13th. The wait continues. You're not alone.

bugone1

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tphil said:
It's the same for me. PNP Inland, AOR Dec 30th, Meds Passed Mar 13th. The wait continues. You're not alone.
same story here. order the notes

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Question about Annex A that we are supposed to send with our passports...

Where do I mention the address? It says 'address mentioned below'.. but apparently there is a box to the right that has space to mention address. Am I misunderstanding something?

Thanks

krout said:
Hey PR seekers, just received THE PPR!!! What a joy!!!

Once again big thanks to all contributors of November AOR and December AOR threads, especially to rajkamalmohanram.

I will have some questions regarding the documents I need to send to Vienna VO, so I will be checking back later on and hope you guys will be there for me as you’ve been so far.

All information on my case is below; funny thing is my BGC through all this time is still and never changed from NN/Not applicable.

My time line is as follows:

ITA: Nov 2nd, 2016
Upfront eMedical: Nov 17th, 2016
e-APR: Dec 12th, 2016
AOR: Dec 12th, 2016
Medical Review Passed: Dec 17th, 2016
1st CSE raised: Dec 20th, 2016
2nd CSE raised: Jan 2nd, 2017
1st CSE confirmation: Jan 3rd, 2017
2nd CSE confirmation and instruction to contact Vienna VO: Jan 9th, 2017
2nd CSE sent to Vienna VO: Jan 11th, 2017
2nd CSE Vienna VO confirmation: Jan 25th, 2017
PPR: March 22nd, 2017

Current account status:

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krout said:
vensak thanks once again. I checked the submitted documents in my application and the only additional folders there are for my, PA photos (no passport folder, and absolutely nothing for my dependents); so I guess that is all they need, but what about the first page of the PPR letter?

BTW, my BGC has finally changed to We are processing your application.
makskop said:
Thanks for your quick reply. What confused me is when i opened view submitted application section there were the additional folders for uploading passport and photo, so i didn't know whether beside sending passports in Vienna I need to upload these two items on my profile.
If neither you nor your accompanying family are from visa free country, you will not have any additional folders there.
If some members are visa free, those will also get additional folders further in the application.
In that case I would suggest to upload passport scan and also photos there and of course send passport as well (since they still ask for it).

Only if all family members are visa free, then all you need is to upload passport scans and photos and thats it.

My situation is the second described, so I am doing both - uploading and sending my passport on the top.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nurat said:
Question about Annex A that we are supposed to send with our passports...

Where do I mention the address? It says 'address mentioned below'.. but apparently there is a box to the right that has space to mention address. Am I misunderstanding something?

Thanks
Annex A is for your address reconfirmation (apparently not all embassies are using it). So just print it and fill in your address again.

And tphil, stay calm, use your AOR to get BOWP, they just take their time to release PNP inlanders, but it will happen soon.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
hsinxh said:
Hey guys just checked my cic account and my application has been approved. Passport dispatched, not received yet

:D

I wish that everyone in Dec Aor thread get to post image like this soon.
congrats!!!!

iamDinesh

Dec 15, 2016
Chandigarh, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
28-12-2016
IELTS Request
Beforehand (Feb, 2016)
Med's Request
Beforehand
Med's Done....
8th Dec, 2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
iamDinesh said:
Can any experts advise if the validity of PR Card is related to Passport validity? I mean my Passport is valid till Nov. 2019 so that means I'll get the PR Card till end of 2019 or it'll be for 5 years?

Sorry if its a dumb question because I dont anything about this at all!
Hi,

Can anyone please share their views/opinions on this?

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
I submitted fixed (term) deposit certificate and bank letter for proof of funds. Now whilst waiting for PR, some of these deposits have matured (i.e. interest gained) and been renewed with the same account numbers and values and I created a new deposit also. Do I need to submit new certificates and bank letter? My only worry is that the bank letter and certificates state a maturity date.

All I have so far is medicals passed- no other changes, so I don't know whether this aspect of my application has been reviewed yet (GCMS notes on the way).

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iamDinesh said:
Hi,

Can anyone please share their views/opinions on this?
No they are not, why would they needed to be like that?
The only moment then you need valid passport for Canada is by your first landing. After that you will be using your PR card.

makskop

Feb 10, 2016
vensak said:
If neither you nor your accompanying family are from visa free country, you will not have any additional folders there.
If some members are visa free, those will also get additional folders further in the application.
In that case I would suggest to upload passport scan and also photos there and of course send passport as well (since they still ask for it).

Only if all family members are visa free, then all you need is to upload passport scans and photos and thats it.

My situation is the second described, so I am doing both - uploading and sending my passport on the top.
It is probably because I have visitor visa in my old passport which expiry date is 2019. So I uploaded the passport bio page and the photo, but i also sent the passport.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
johnjkjk said:
I submitted fixed (term) deposit certificate and bank letter for proof of funds. Now whilst waiting for PR, some of these deposits have matured (i.e. interest gained) and been renewed with the same account numbers and values and I created a new deposit also. Do I need to submit new certificates and bank letter? My only worry is that the bank letter and certificates state a maturity date.

All I have so far is medicals passed- no other changes, so I don't know whether this aspect of my application has been reviewed yet (GCMS notes on the way).
No need to do anything. if they see the maturity date they will ask you to show updated funds or else you are fine.