Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Waitingformyvisa said:
PPR today guys. Thank God. FSW inland. Dec 22 AOR. Goodluck to everybody whose still waiting. Thanks everyone for all the answered questions. GOD BLESS ALL OF US!
Awesome, congrats ;D. Lots of FSW inlands got their PPR today. This gives me hope ;D

youseef

Oct 24, 2016
Got a request for extra documents today. 2 headaches.
1. Am paid in cheques ( no copies) would payslips be enough to prove payment by employer.
2. Apart from uploading documents do I still have to send mail (electronic or post) with copies of documents - email from LVO said I should return letter with requested documents

harmanknl

Oct 20, 2013
HI GUYS,

Big day today!! Received golden mail the PPR today :D ;D . I am very thankful to GOD, yesterday i uploaded my RCMP Fingerprint letter and today i got the PPR.. I am very much thankful to all of you for sharing your valuable views and experiences, it really helped me in understanding the whole application process. My timeline as follows-:

FSW inland
IELTS, MEDICALS, PCC FROM HOME COUNTRY AND RSRP FEES UPFRONT
AOR - 09 Dec 2016
MEDICAL PASSED- 05 MAR 2017
BG - IN PROGRESS 05 MAR 2017
ADDITIONAL DOC- 07 MAR 2017 ( RCMP FINGERPRINTS)
ADDITIONAL DOC UPLOADED- 22 MAR 2017
PPR - 23 MAR 2017

Wishing all of you a very best of luck and may all of you get your PPR soon..

majbrz

Feb 13, 2016
Hey all!

I just received the RCMP report and on the Application Type it says "Landed Immigrant Status".
Has anybody here requested this before and had the same? I'm on work permit and am not a landed immigrant, is this normal??? I'm afraid that I'll submit this and they will say it's the wrong type

Really appreciate any help!

Thanks

majbrz

Feb 13, 2016
harmanknl said:
HI GUYS,

Big day today!! Received golden mail the PPR today :D ;D . I am very thankful to GOD, yesterday i uploaded my RCMP Fingerprint letter and today i got the PPR.. I am very much thankful to all of you for sharing your valuable views and experiences, it really helped me in understanding the whole application process. My timeline as follows-:

FSW inland
AOR - 09 Dec 2016
PPR - 23 MAR 2017

Hi!
Did your RCMP had "Landed Immigrant Status" on application type? I just got mine and I'm thinking if this is correct. I'm also FSW-Inland

harmanknl

Oct 20, 2013
majbrz said:
Hey all!

I just received the RCMP report and on the Application Type it says "Landed Immigrant Status".
Has anybody here requested this before and had the same? I'm on work permit and am not a landed immigrant, is this normal??? I'm afraid that I'll submit this and they will say it's the wrong type

Really appreciate any help!

Thanks
That is normal, I received my RCMP yesterday with same category, no issues with that, simply upload. All the best buddy

highly_favored

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
mira.r said:
I just printed the Annex A form from the email. In the email, it says that there is an attachment at the end - actually it is just an a table with your name and place to add address. I hand-wrote after printing and sent it with my passport and pictures. Thanks
Okay. Thanks mira.r. How long did it take before you received passport back?

Yardley

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
6/01/2017
Doc's Request.
17/03/2017 (RCMP)
AOR Received.
07/01/2017
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
harmanknl said:
HI GUYS,

FSW inland
AOR - 09 Dec 2016
PPR - 23 MAR 2017

Many Congratulations :) :)

How wonderful ... I just submitted RCMP today and my hopes have gone high after reading your timeline.

Best Wishes bro enjoy your day

Cheers :)

harmanknl

Oct 20, 2013
Yardley said:
Many Congratulations :) :)

How wonderful ... I just submitted RCMP today and my hopes have gone high after reading your timeline.

Best Wishes bro enjoy your day

Cheers :)
Thanks a lot Yardley, please give your good news soon, all the best brother..

Yardley

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
6/01/2017
Doc's Request.
17/03/2017 (RCMP)
AOR Received.
07/01/2017
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
rtir said:
Request for Passport mail in my inbox - woohooo!!!

FSW Inland applicant - AoR 27th Dec 2016.

Nothing changed in my application except medicals passed. not even background check changed - it was always in Not Applicable state!!!!

RTIR

CONGRATULATIONS

All dec FSW inlanders gave energy injections to all of us today. So many thanks and congrats again.

Best wishes ... :) :)

Yardley

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
6/01/2017
Doc's Request.
17/03/2017 (RCMP)
AOR Received.
07/01/2017
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
Waitingformyvisa said:
PPR today guys. Thank God. FSW inland. Dec 22 AOR. Goodluck to everybody whose still waiting. Thanks everyone for all the answered questions. GOD BLESS ALL OF US!

Congratulations :) :) :)

All the best ...

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
Congratulations for PPR Guys

majbrz

Feb 13, 2016
harmanknl said:
That is normal, I received my RCMP yesterday with same category, no issues with that, simply upload. All the best buddy
Thank you harmanknl !!! Just finished uploading it!

mohanmurugan

Dec 15, 2015
harmanknl said:
HI GUYS,

FSW inland
AOR - 09 Dec 2016
PPR - 23 MAR 2017

Happy for you... All the best

Messages like yours in the morning gives positive energy to all applicants waiting for PPR (Including me :))