Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
Hey guys just checked my cic account and my application has been approved. Passport dispatched, not received yet

:D

I wish that everyone in Dec Aor thread get to post image like this soon.

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohanmurugan said:
Hi Ferasz,

Do not worry.... Officially its 180 days, this is what they say... There are applicant who got the PPR early (good for them) & few of the people who got PPR in much higher time compared to 180 days...

I am PNP-O Candidate 102 days.... All the best
In the same boat - AOR on 3rd Dec. and since then my BG changed from in-progress to not applicable. My gf got her passport request last week although she received her AOR on Dec. 29 2016. Hopefully, we all get the request soon!

iamDinesh

Dec 15, 2016
Chandigarh, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
28-12-2016
IELTS Request
Beforehand (Feb, 2016)
Med's Request
Beforehand
Med's Done....
8th Dec, 2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
highly_favored said:
Congratulations iamDinesh! Please what is the difference between PPR and COPR and how is each sent out to applicant (i.e email or physical mail?).
Thanks!

I have been advised by the extremely helpful fellow forum members that my mail is PPR which is Passport Request for PR and not COPR or Confirmation of PR as COPR mail will be sent after the passport stamping.

krout

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Hey PR seekers, just received THE PPR!!! What a joy!!!

Once again big thanks to all contributors of November AOR and December AOR threads, especially to rajkamalmohanram.

I will have some questions regarding the documents I need to send to Vienna VO, so I will be checking back later on and hope you guys will be there for me as you’ve been so far.

All information on my case is below; funny thing is my BGC through all this time is still and never changed from NN/Not applicable.

My time line is as follows:

ITA: Nov 2nd, 2016
Upfront eMedical: Nov 17th, 2016
e-APR: Dec 12th, 2016
AOR: Dec 12th, 2016
Medical Review Passed: Dec 17th, 2016
1st CSE raised: Dec 20th, 2016
2nd CSE raised: Jan 2nd, 2017
1st CSE confirmation: Jan 3rd, 2017
2nd CSE confirmation and instruction to contact Vienna VO: Jan 9th, 2017
2nd CSE sent to Vienna VO: Jan 11th, 2017
2nd CSE Vienna VO confirmation: Jan 25th, 2017
PPR: March 22nd, 2017

Current account status:

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

golof

Dec 30, 2014
Ferasz said:
I hit 106 days since AOR, nothing but medical passed two days port AOR. Not a single update... starting to get worried..

Anyone with same timeline?
t
In similar.situation, not even medicals passed.
application.submitted on 5 Dec 2016.
No AOR. BG - in progress. Still trusting GOD for his mercies and the golden mail. 107 days since submission!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krout said:
Hey PR seekers, just received THE PPR!!! What a joy!!!

Once again big thanks to all contributors of November AOR and December AOR threads, especially to rajkamalmohanram.

I will have some questions regarding the documents I need to send to Vienna VO, so I will be checking back later on and hope you guys will be there for me as you’ve been so far.

All information on my case is below; funny thing is my BGC through all this time is still and never changed from NN/Not applicable.

My time line is as follows:

ITA: Nov 2nd, 2016
Upfront eMedical: Nov 17th, 2016
e-APR: Dec 12th, 2016
AOR: Dec 12th, 2016
Medical Review Passed: Dec 17th, 2016
1st CSE raised: Dec 20th, 2016
2nd CSE raised: Jan 2nd, 2017
1st CSE confirmation: Jan 3rd, 2017
2nd CSE confirmation and instruction to contact Vienna VO: Jan 9th, 2017
2nd CSE sent to Vienna VO: Jan 11th, 2017
2nd CSE Vienna VO confirmation: Jan 25th, 2017
PPR: March 22nd, 2017

Current account status:

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Congrat. I got PPR from Vienna today as well. Other person got ADR, so they must have opened whole batch of applications there.
Just fast question, you have also no annex in your mail?

krout

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
vensak said:
Congrat. I got PPR from Vienna today as well. Other person got ADR, so they must have opened whole batch of applications there.
Just fast question, you have also no annex in your mail?
Thanks vensak! Congratulations to you too! Yes, no attachment with the email; it just states that there is a new message in my account.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krout said:
Thanks vensak! Congratulations to you too! Yes, no attachment with the email; it just states that there is a new message in my account.
What I mean if they were any annexes in your PDF, or just simple request to send the first page of the application.

highly_favored

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
iamDinesh said:
Thanks!

I have been advised by the extremely helpful fellow forum members that my mail is PPR which is Passport Request for PR and not COPR or Confirmation of PR as COPR mail will be sent after the passport stamping.
Alright thanks for the clarification!

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Where can we find PPR email either in our CIC account or in our personal mailbox? Its 100 days I didn't get any update till now ?

makskop

Feb 10, 2016
Guys today I also received PPR!

FSW - O
AOR - 7th Dec '16
Medical passed - 9th Dec '16
Additional doc sent (Sch A) - 16th Dec '16
BG Check - In Progress - 22nd Mar '17
Vienna Visa Office

krout

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
vensak said:
What I mean if they were any annexes in your PDF, or just simple request to send the first page of the application.
OK, I get it now. Yes, there is that request to send the first page of the letter with my submission.

I am not sure if that is all I need to send as my account status states: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.

When I go through all the points in the letter, it is not quite clear to me what I need to send, as follows:

1. Change in your Family Composition - "if there has been or will be changes" - there weren't and there won't be -> check
2. Validity of your Immigrant Visa and your COPR Document -> everything checks
3. Final Steps Before Printing your Immigration Documents - I am a citizen from a country that allows me to travel to Canada without an immigrant counterfoil -> check
3.A. Pay your RPRF, if applicable - paid in front -> check
3.B. Two Passport-sized photographs - "If your photos do not match the requirements listed at the following address, you must provide us with new photos matching these specifications for you and any accompanying dependents" -> So, my question No. 1 is: Do I need to send the photos at all, if yes, can I send them in digital form or by regular mail?
3.C Updated Copy of your Passport/Travel Document - If you or an accompanying family member has changed passport since you submitted your application, you must provide us with an updated copy - None has changed -> Question No.2: Do I need to send the scans of our passports or not, since every body on these threads has sent the passport scans or actual passports after PPR?
3.D. Confirm your mailing address - "if you have moved since you submitted your application" - did not -> check
3.E. Report Back to the Canadian Embassy in Vienna, Austria - "If you need to send us physical documents (such as passport-sized photos), please respond to this letter by mail by using one of the following options along with all of the documentation required (photos, copy of RPRF receipt, copy of passport, etc.)" - Question No.3: Do I need then to send photos, copy of RPRF receipt, copy of passports by regular mail?

Seniors, rajkamalmohanram, vensak, please help.

krout

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
makskop said:
Guys today I also received PPR!

FSW - O
AOR - 7th Dec '16
Medical passed - 9th Dec '16
Additional doc sent (Sch A) - 16th Dec '16
BG Check - In Progress - 22nd Mar '17
Vienna Visa Office
Congratulations makskop!

makskop

Feb 10, 2016
krout said:
OK, I get it now. Yes, there is that request to send the first page of the letter with my submission.

I am not sure if that is all I need to send as my account status states: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.

When I go through all the points in the letter, it is not quite clear to me what I need to send, as follows:

1. Change in your Family Composition - "if there has been or will be changes" - there weren't and there won't be -> check
3. Final Steps Before Printing your Immigration Documents - I am a citizen from a country that allows me to travel to Canada without an immigrant counterfoil -> check
3.B. Two Passport-sized photographs - "If your photos do not match the requirements listed at the following address, you must provide us with new photos matching these specifications for you and any accompanying dependents" -> So, my question No. 1 is: Do I need to send the photos at all, if yes, can I send them in digital form or by regular mail?
3.C Updated Copy of your Passport/Travel Document - If you or an accompanying family member has changed passport since you submitted your application, you must provide us with an updated copy - None has changed -> Question No.2: Do I need to send the scans of our passports or not, since every body on these threads has sent the passport scans or actual passports after PPR?
3.D. Confirm your mailing address - "if you have moved since you submitted your application" - did not -> check
3.E. Report Back to the Canadian Embassy in Vienna, Austria - "If you need to send us physical documents (such as passport-sized photos), please respond to this letter by mail by using one of the following options along with all of the documentation required (photos, copy of RPRF receipt, copy of passport, etc.)" - Question No.3: Do I need then to send photos, copy of RPRF receipt, copy of passports by regular mail?

And if you go to view submitted application do you have request to upload passport and picture?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krout said:

Check the submitted documents in your application and you will see additional folders there for submitting photos and bio page of passport. Only if you or any of your dependent are not visa free, then you have to forward passport.