+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

Waitingformyvisa

Jul 26, 2013
hey everyone. i got my aor on dec 21, 2016 and now my bgc is in progress. I have a consultant and the only way that I could check my application is through him. If I request for gcms notes will he know that I requested for it? I do not want him to know because I don't want him to think that I don't trust him. Please help me. Thank You

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Waitingformyvisa said:
hey everyone. i got my aor on dec 21, 2016 and now my bgc is in progress. I have a consultant and the only way that I could check my application is through him. If I request for gcms notes will he know that I requested for it? I do not want him to know because I don't want him to think that I don't trust him. Please help me. Thank You
The notes are send to an email which you provide when you apply for them, so unless your consultant has access to that email, he would not know about the notes.

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
Waitingformyvisa said:
No. He would not.
There is no mention of gcms notes on our CIC login.

Waitingformyvisa

Jul 26, 2013
Thanks rockytg and amirhnk. So he will not see on the mycic account that somebody requested for gcms notes? I dont have access to the mycic log in that is why I am hesitant. I appreciate all your help guys.

morice

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Morice
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
Hello,

Can someone who has done medical "EDE-Family" type, told me if he/she has got medical PASSED recently?

I have done Upfront Medical Exams in a clinic where they told me it should be EDE-Family... and I have seen that the majority of the applicants here have done Non-EDE Worker type...

Btw, my application status has remained the same since Day 1... no medical pass... (AOR: 22 December 2016)

Thanks

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
morice said:
Hello,

Can someone who has done medical "EDE-Family" type, told me if he/she has got medical PASSED recently?

I have done Upfront Medical Exams in a clinic where they told me it should be EDE-Family... and I have seen that the majority of the applicants here have done Non-EDE Worker type...

Thanks
Usually You and your spouse are NON-EDE Workers, but your childern are EDE-Family.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
morice said:
Hello,

Btw, my application status has remained the same since Day 1... no medical pass... (AOR: 22 December 2016)

Thanks
As long as the required medical exams for Permanent Residents are done (501,502,707,712), you are good to go. Don't panic.

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
morice said:
Hello,

Thanks
Hi

that happened for me and medical was passed 5 days after AOR

moderator1983

Apr 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
1215/2146
App. Filed.......
11.Jun.2016
Nomination.....
16.Nov.2016 ITA
AOR Received.
07.Dec.2016
File Transfer...
Early Jan.2017
Med's Done....
14.Dec.2016
Interview........
25.Apr.2017 Background Check in Progress
Passport Req..
04.May.2017
VISA ISSUED...
15.MAY.2017
LANDED..........
09.AUG.2017
Waitingformyvisa said:
Hi can you plz share your timeline and the VO ( in case you know) ?

mody2410

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in my case i did it as non ede worker for me, spouse and dependent and last week i got medical passed after 34 days from AOR

sodall

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just some update(s) that can be added to the eAPR December sheet on google drive (my name is already there):

- I was asked to upload Dutch PCC on December 20, 2016. It was provided a week later.
- My country of residence is Netherlands.

mira.r

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

Is it advisable to travel to my home country if my WP & visa is expiring in the third week of Feb.? I have already received my AOR and applied for BOWP. It's been 29 days since my BOWP application but haven't heard anything yet. Please advice.

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
mira.r said:
Hey guys,

Is it advisable to travel to my home country if my WP & visa is expiring in the third week of Feb.? I have already received my AOR and applied for BOWP. It's been 29 days since my BOWP application but haven't heard anything yet. Please advice.

My understanding is BOWP or any work/study permit doesn't allow re-entry. Please renew visa to re-enter unless you are from a country which doesn't require visa to re-enter. You can get visa in 2 weeks from inside Canada.

mira.r

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Itsmee said:
My understanding is BOWP or any work/study permit doesn't allow re-entry. Please renew visa to re-enter unless you are from a country which doesn't require visa to re-enter. You can get visa in 2 weeks from inside Canada.

Thanks Itsmee! What if I come back before the expiration of my WP?

geneade

Sep 7, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
I may have forgotten to add one of the countries I visited to travel history but I included the copies the visas in my application. Any suggestion on how I can inform IRCC about dates I visited this country?