+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has Schedule 4 form been asked by any of the PNP applicants?
Has IRCC stopped asking for the schedule 4 form?
I have not got any additional document request till now.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
musicnlyrx said:
They generally ask for one. May be you can wait for sometime and see.

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
musicnlyrx said:
Schedule 4 is a must for PNP applicants. If you haven't uploaded it when you submit eAPR they will ask you to do later on.

pmariappan2016

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
musicnlyrx said:
As far as I now, Schedule 4 is not necessary Once EE came into existence.Because the information requested in schedule 4 is already captured in one of the sections in express entry profile.so there is no need to provide redundant information.

Couple of my PNP nominated friends had received COPR last year without submitting Schedule 4 form.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pmariappan2016 said:
As far as I now, Schedule 4 is not necessary Once EE came into existence.Because the information requested in schedule 4 is already captured in one of the sections in express entry profile.so there is no need to provide redundant information.

Couple of my PNP nominated friends had received COPR last year without submitting Schedule 4 form.
Actually, Schedule 4s were being requested until very recently. From my observation from posts by November 2016 applicants, quite a few of them had not submitted their Schedule 4s nor were they requested one. It has been around 2.5 - 3 months for most applicants. So, the process of requesting schedule 4 might have become obsolete recently.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
I would say it other way round. Looking to the November applicants getting schd 4 req, most of the applicants of Dec and Jan have submitted the same with application and that is the reason we don't see schd 4 req. any more. That's the benefit of the forum ;) ;)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
I would say it other way round. Looking to the November applicants getting schd 4 req, most of the applicants of Dec and Jan have submitted the same with application and that is the reason we don't see schd 4 req. any more. That's the benefit of the forum ;) ;)
Well, that's not what I said. I said the November applicants aren't getting Schedule 4 requests even though they have not submitted it along with their applications. ;D

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Actually, Schedule 4s were being requested until very recently. From my observation from posts by November 2016 applicants, quite a few of them had not submitted their Schedule 4s nor were they requested one. It has been around 2.5 - 3 months for most applicants. So, the process of requesting schedule 4 might have become obsolete recently.
pmariappan2016 said:

OK. This makes me less worried.

Ferasz said:
Schedule 4 is a must for PNP applicants. If you haven't uploaded it when you submit eAPR they will ask you to do later on.
But I have not got any request till now. Still waiting.

bestofluck said:
Yes, I know that many of the applicants would have uploaded schedule 4 at the application submission time (and thanks to this forum), but definitely there would be others who would have not (maybe more like me).
Remember, this forum represents only small percent of the total EE applicants base. :D

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
Those who go through lawyers may not be aware of the forum after all.

The momentum in Dec thread has somewhat come to a standstill - fair assumption might be most of the files might have been transferred to the local VO and here is where the waiting starts.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
viveks said:

The momentum in Dec thread has somewhat come to a standstill - fair assumption might be most of the files might have been transferred to the local VO and here is where the waiting starts.
The surge comes in when someone gets PPR (or someone's BG goes to IP for the second time :) ). Then, it slowly dies away and stays that way until another "exciting" update is posted!

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viveks said:

In the Dec thread, lot of activity should happen in the months of March and April.

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
The surge comes in when someone gets PPR (or someone's BG goes to IP for the second time :) ). Then, it slowly dies away and stays that way until another "exciting" update is posted!
I have read some applicants got the golden email without seeing any updated on the profile throughout the process. Others got medicals passed, documents provided and BG IP in one update.

From what I have seen on this forum, each case is different. For example, if you are PNP, you have to provide schedule 4. Some applicants know this in advance, so they upload schedule 4 along with the LOE, others don't. For those who do, they would probably not get any updates for long time, those who didn't uplaod will get request for additional docs in which they see the progress. IMO all dec AOR applicants have provided all docs required either in advance or through the request for additinal docs. What I am trying to say, is that at this point in time, we would probably not see any progress on Dec AOR untill PPR start coming...

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Ferasz said:
I have read some applicants got the golden email without seeing any updated on the profile throughout the process. Others got medicals passed, documents provided and BG IP in one update.

From what I have seen on this forum, each case is different. For example, if you are PNP, you have to provide schedule 4. Some applicants know this in advance, so they upload schedule 4 along with the LOE, others don't. For those who do, they would probably not get any updates for long time, those who didn't uplaod will get request for additional docs in which they see the progress. IMO all dec AOR applicants have provided all docs required either in advance or through the request for additinal docs. What I am trying to say, is that at this point in time, we would probably not see any progress on Dec AOR untill PPR start coming...
So do we have any example that got PPR even without any change of medical?

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
viveks said:
We have close to 137 AoRs from December. Could I request all of you to kindly update the immitracker so that we can analyze trends and also have a closed sense of a sub-community? There is also a whatsapp group for all to join.

Forum NameAoR DateNationalityVisa OfcCurrent StStreamLast CIC Update
abhimaan
Ahmad Shqair
ajvar
akmoolah
Alexios07
AliAli8221
AmirHNK
Aniclb
aniket2789
anti_maniac
Antoman
Anu Kaur
arifurrahman
ash9112002
BC4life
bib4canada
Biggeee
danish2016
daredevil88
DEC2016AOR
DigitalDestiny
dr@gonfly
DreamSRk
Dupsyola
eatpraylove
F.K
fatcat123
Feranmi
Ferasz
gantisunil86
GauravYadav
geneade
girish979
GOCANADA92
goldencanada
harsat
highly_favored
highmadness
hitesh0414
holbond
hsinxh
HUYNH Thanh
hvm
iamDinesh
IAMFINE
Iman.G
immigrationfun
jianxia15
johnjkjk
Johyo
joy.daniel.patala
JW8
KanadaCowboy
kk1988
krout
Lyon37
M.RSHD
Maged_mmh
makskop
mashamasha
mayankgaur1988
mgnlky
mira.r
mits0829
moderator1983
mody2410
morice
mr_ahmed
Mumbai_Maratha
munitos
musicnlyrx
MZASAM
nam123
nbt
need_an_answer
Neel0526
newbie28
nitishdesh1
oldenuf
Paj
Pascal.H
pmariappan2016
PonJoub
popolipo
priyan687
Priyanka S
R4321
raj273canada
Rickyindia
ritchie_v
rmend87
Rob2K
rockytg
rtir
Ruby31
RUMEYA
rusticdud
SagarP
saikris12
salkhan
SAMCANADA_ON
Sarah dhanoa
Scraptoon
sentraj
shrinidh
Shuaib
sid.r
siddharthbala
sinp Kathmandu
skdubai
sodall
sohal89
Soullous
sudi
t3kids
tannko
teewhy709
The Phenom
TicTocCroc
tonykaram123
tphil
US1876
varinder1717
varun2015
vevebrown
vickymichael
vidhu88
viveks
volodyalysak
vrlkacha
vzoo
Waitingformyvisa
wengehua
willitwork
wisky
Ys bk
zzdyjcwj
end
Just wondering which tracker are we using for now?
I know there is a google doc and the other one is in your signature

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
wengehua said:
Just wondering which tracker are we using for now?
I know there is a google doc and the other one is in your signature
We need to manually combine it and update it in the forum itself like Raj does it in November thread. I am willing to do that - but I would need a starting point and vounteers.