Paris: 1
New York: 1
Unknown VO: 3

FSW O - 7
CEC - 4
PNP O - 1

Earliest PPR: 26 Jan
Latest PPR: 23 Feb
Thanks Viveks so much for a great work! Appreciate it!

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
Would be good if all can check their profiles on the tracker and update the missing fields/ensure data is upto date.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
viveks said:
Would be good if all can check their profiles on the tracker and update the missing fields/ensure data is upto date.
can't edit ::)

tracker uid: maged_mmh

shrinidh

Jan 13, 2016
United States
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
salkhan said:
Not quite! still waiting since Dec 02.
Hey mate!
I see on tracker that your medical status is not passed yet. Is it right? My AOR date is Dec10 and my visa office is Ottawa. I have not updates except e-APR-AOR on dec 10.
Which is your VO?

Shrinidh

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
maged_mmh said:
can't edit ::)

tracker uid: maged_mmh
hey mate, are you registered? If you are i will assign case to you (it might have come from the googledoc) please confirm via PM.

morice

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Morice
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
No update for today??? ::)

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
morice said:
No update for today??? ::)
some updates from New Delhi Visa office for other streams like PNP. But yeah, december thread has to wait now.

abhiboye

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I ordered GCMS notes and received the following response (please note that my application status has NOT changed since eAOR):

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

· The file requested was initially submitted as an Express Entry application. Note that the file has not reached the permanent residence stage yet. Please advise if you wish to amend your ATIP request for the express entry profile.

Does this mean that there has been some issue with the submission of my PR application? Or do they consider the PR application as Express Entry application? I ask because currently when I login to my cic, I see two rows in the table - one for Express Entry (I.e. the original profile I created to get into the EE pool) and second for Permanent Residence (i.e. the application I submitted after receiving ITA).

morice

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Morice
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
Hello,

It's moving for me also...

Just received another doc request 1 hour ago... (that's my second request)...

> Schedule 4 - Provincial Nominee Form

And I had to send an email to the Visa Office of Pretoria once the form is uploaded on MyCIC... Completed and Done...

Waiting for the good news to come now... :)

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
abhiboye said:
I ordered GCMS notes and received the following response (please note that my application status has NOT changed since eAOR):

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

· The file requested was initially submitted as an Express Entry application. Note that the file has not reached the permanent residence stage yet. Please advise if you wish to amend your ATIP request for the express entry profile.

Does this mean that there has been some issue with the submission of my PR application? Or do they consider the PR application as Express Entry application? I ask because currently when I login to my cic, I see two rows in the table - one for Express Entry (I.e. the original profile I created to get into the EE pool) and second for Permanent Residence (i.e. the application I submitted after receiving ITA).
When did you order the GCMS notes? It might have been too early since AOR and they haven't touched your application yet

It makes sense to order GCMS notes at least 2 or 3 months after AOR or if your background check stays in progress for too long

abhiboye

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BC4life said:
When did you order the GCMS notes? It might have been too early since AOR and they haven't touched your application yet

It makes sense to order GCMS notes at least 2 or 3 months after AOR or if your background check stays in progress for too long
Ordered a week ago - a month after AOR.

jackhcd

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
CEC
abhiboye said:

Did you happen to order your GCMS note under "Express Entry" option? From my understanding, you are supposed to select "Permanent Residency" instead of "Express Entry".

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
abhiboye said:

I am going to take a guess that you are a cec applicant? If yes, then you have your answer.
They take time to work on cec applications, especially if your medicals are not passed or no change at all to your profile. Once there is a change in your profile then it means they have started working on it and you can apply for your notes.
This message just means your case has not been opened since you submitted your app.