Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So few minutes ago, I got a mail from London visa office asking me to send my eye and height details to them as well as the information page of my dependent and I'd passports.

This was very unexpected as what I was looking out for was for my BGC to change from NN to IP. This never changed before I got the mail.

My question is does the information page of our passports mean just our bio data pages or it means the whole passports that is the biodata pages, the pages with the visa stamps and all other markings?

I pray this week usher in more great news and movement for everyone.

Thanks y'all.

hvm

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Hi,

AOR - 15th Dec
Medical Passed - 3rd Feb
Back ground check - Changed from NN - NS : 3rd Feb
Document request for CELPIP results and work permit: 3rd Feb
Documents uploaded and status changed to Provided: 6th Feb
Background check status Changed from NS - NN - 6th Feb

There has been no change after that. Bkgd check has not changed to IP yet.

Please advise if I should be ordering GCMS notes, or wait until the status changes to IP ?

Thanks

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes, you can. However, to return back, you need your PR card. If you don't have your PR card, then you have to apply for a one time Permanent Resident Travel Document (PRTD) to from the country that you are in to come back to Canada.
How does that work (highlighted in red font above)?

You mean, it is issued for a specific country from CIC ?

Mani.pradhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Any updates on FSW Inland applications. I believe they are the slowest to process as tracker shows Dec 15 applicant is waiting for Medical to pass.

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
andy108 said:
Yes.

But you will need card to enter back afaik.

Some people go for a shor landing - then go back home.
Whats a short landing ?

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Mani.pradhan said:
Any updates on FSW Inland applications. I believe they are the slowest to process as tracker shows Dec 15 applicant is waiting for Medical to pass.
PNP -I is the slowest. Many of us with AOR Dec 11 12 13 14 are waiting for the first update

Yamama

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ruby31 said:
So few minutes ago, I got a mail from London visa office asking me to send my eye and height details to them as well as the information page of my dependent and I'd passports.

This was very unexpected as what I was looking out for was for my BGC to change from NN to IP. This never changed before I got the mail.

My question is does the information page of our passports mean just our bio data pages or it means the whole passports that is the biodata pages, the pages with the visa stamps and all other markings?

Thanks y'all.
Hey,
Nothing to worry about , its very common CIC request similar document multiple times , God knows why (may be they got it corrupted somehow in first chance or what ) , if they ask you just resend with the SAME info once again.
For Passports that correct just the BIODATA page in called the info page . but it should be send for all (applicants + dependents)

Best Of Luck ;)

adore_amod

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
Hi All,

I am PNP Ontaria inland applicant and applied for PR in Jan 1st week. THere is no progress after that.
It has been around 2 months now but not even medical passed.

Is this normal?

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ruby31 said:

Thanks y'all.
Hey Ruby our timelines are quite similar and mine is also LVO? DID you pay rprf already? im expecting soon . MY BG is also not needed

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
salkhan said:
Whats a short landing ?
when you get to CA, apply for PR card and go back home.

some useful tips here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/rule-for-short-landing-in-canada-to-get-pr-card-and-go-back-to-home-country-t280152.0.html

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ruby31 said:

Thanks y'all.
Another update...
So few hours after I posted this, I uploaded the request documents which was when i noticed that my BGC changed from NN to IP!

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yamama said:
Hey,
Nothing to worry about , its very common CIC request similar document multiple times , God knows why (may be they got it corrupted somehow in first chance or what ) , if they ask you just resend with the SAME info once again.
For Passports that correct just the BIODATA page in called the info page . but it should be send for all (applicants + dependents)

Best Of Luck ;)
Yeah. Thanks yamama. Documents sent just like you explained.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akmoolah said:
Hey Ruby our timelines are quite similar and mine is also LVO? DID you pay rprf already? im expecting soon . MY BG is also not needed
Hey Akmoolah,
I paid rprf upfront. My BGC changed from NN to IP today.

highmadness

Dec 30, 2016
hvm said:
Hi,

AOR - 15th Dec
Medical Passed - 3rd Feb
Back ground check - Changed from NN - NS : 3rd Feb
Document request for CELPIP results and work permit: 3rd Feb
Documents uploaded and status changed to Provided: 6th Feb
Background check status Changed from NS - NN - 6th Feb

There has been no change after that. Bkgd check has not changed to IP yet.

Please advise if I should be ordering GCMS notes, or wait until the status changes to IP ?

Thanks
Sometimes you might even get PPR without IP status. So I would suggest you to wait for sometime.

SABUWALA

Dec 20, 2016
Hey guys,
I got letter from CIC stating to submit my Passport..meanwhile i got married so i have to inform them and i added her to my profile in feb.
Anybody has an idea how long it will take to approve my spouse Pr...
Is there anyway to call her early from india. Can i apply for visitor visa or anything to call her early or just wait for PR approval.

Thanks A lot for your help in Advance.

Sadikhasan