+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Marquise2016

Mar 11, 2016
sokol8 said:
I'm sharing only my limited experience and humble knowledge. If you dig more through this forum you may find plethora of cases.

What I did, based on some previous immigration experience and suggestions of my lawyer:
1) if you have more than a single document supplied per section (e.g. 2 passports, proof of work related things comprised of multiple items, police clearance etc), you rather compile a pdf document with Table Of Contents listing all the documents included.

In my first rejection one of the reasons was allegedly missing document, which was in fact there.

2) "Трудовая книжка" is loved by CIC for proving your work experience, if you have one.

3) I added Letter of Explanation adding comments to all my work experience, especially for those jobs that were done as a Private Entrepreneur. I had references from my employers but still felt it was better to explain some details which could seem dubious.

4) Beware, that max size of the PDF you can upload per section is 3.5Mb so you need to use some kind of PDF compressing tool. I used this one pdfcompressor.com but there're others available as well.
Sokol8, thank you very much! :)

canada_hopeful

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
guys, this is my first time to post on this thread. now, i would like to ask whether any of you submitted a Case Specific Enquiry recently or in the past but received no confirmation email? i have submitted a CSE yesterday but didn't receive any email. thank you.

by the way, i've submitted the CSE on the same day my Background Check went to In-Progress.

C2016!

Dec 21, 2015
Hello,

We are a little bit worried because we have not received any notification or ghost email by CIC :(

We are AOR Dec. 3rd 2015/ Schedule 4-4a provided. Dec. 9th 2015/Medical passed. Jan 20th 2016
Our Back ground check change from Not started to Not need it at this time on Jan 21st 2016

We are a little bit confuse because we do not know Who revise EE profile at this point? Ottawa Or our visa office assigned (Mexico)?

PNP Outland (Nova Scotia) our letter expirer in May 2016

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot for your answers.

askaan305

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
SAUDI ARABIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-10-2015
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
Does Background “in process” certified that your PPR is coming

I am PNP nominated, AOR 26th October 2015.
Background in process since last Monday i.e. 21st March onwards.
Two queries please, after Background “in process” in how much time can one expect PPR one month or one week any general trend seen from CIC to your best of knowledge.
Lastly are there any case reported that the applicant got his/her Background “in process” and then got rejection from CIC, Does Background “in process” certified that your PPR is coming

GIG_Sunny

Aug 22, 2015
Finally, after wait of 5 months and 6 days I received the golden mail. ;D
Thanks to everyone for sharing your views and guidance offered.

Regards,
Sunny

GIG_Sunny

Aug 22, 2015
Re: Does Background “in process” certified that your PPR is coming

askaan305 said:
I am PNP nominated, AOR 26th October 2015.
Background in process since last Monday i.e. 21st March onwards.
Two queries please, after Background “in process” in how much time can one expect PPR one month or one week any general trend seen from CIC to your best of knowledge.
Lastly are there any case reported that the applicant got his/her Background “in process” and then got rejection from CIC, Does Background “in process” certified that your PPR is coming
Yes, the very same thing happened with me and it came in 1 week after my background changed to in process.
Best of luck! :)

sokol8

Dec 3, 2015
FYI - it took 5 and a half months to get the PPR email.
6 days only within Background Check in Progress status.

Several ghost emails in the process which are not reflected in the timeline below.

Here's my timeline.

Mar 10 - passports ready
Mar 9 - CPR issued

Application/profile status : Closed
Review of eligibility : Passed
Medical: Passed
A background check is needed : Complete
Final decision : This application has been approved

Mar 8 - delivered to Warsaw
Mar 7 - sent documents for CPR and visa to Embasy of Canada in Warsaw
Mar 2 - PPR - Ready for Visa email (nothing changed in the CIC profile)
Feb 26 - Background Check: In progress
Feb 18 - Medical passed
Feb 13 - Medical not needed
Sep 20 - Medical passed
Sept 17 - Review of eligibility : Review in Progress
Sep 16 - AOR
Sep 14 - Applied to PR
Jul 15 - ITA

P.S. My first Application to PR made in March 2015 got rejected in a month due to a missing police certificate from one of the countries I lived in before.

zezu

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Hi

I submitted my PR app this morning and got AOR within 5 minutes. And I have a simple question...

So, CIC processing time for inland PR apps currently states 54 days! Does that really mean I should have my PR in less than 2 months? All posts i read here have had at least 6 months wait.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
zezu said:
Hi

I submitted my PR app this morning and got AOR within 5 minutes. And I have a simple question...

So, CIC processing time for inland PR apps currently states 54 days! Does that really mean I should have my PR in less than 2 months? All posts i read here have had at least 6 months wait.
Yes, if you are lucky enough otherwise will be stucked like me .

imehdee

May 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Outland)
NOC Code......
2175 & 1224
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
Not Received. BG in Progress.
Dear All,

I filed on the 21st of January 2016 and here's where we stand:

1) Application Status = Open
2) Review of Eligibility = Review in Progress
3) Review of Medical Exam = Passed
4) Scheduling an Interview = Not needed at this time
5) A background check is needed = Not needed at this time
6) Financial decision = Not started

I have gone through some posts on this forum, and I feel like, my application has taken longer than most of the candidates here. Is that true? Also, does this indicate that maybe there's something wrong with my application? I believe my application is pretty simple and straight forward.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
imehdee said:
Dear All,

I filed on the 21st of January 2016 and here's where we stand:

1) Application Status = Open
2) Review of Eligibility = Review in Progress
3) Review of Medical Exam = Passed
4) Scheduling an Interview = Not needed at this time
5) A background check is needed = Not needed at this time
6) Financial decision = Not started

I have gone through some posts on this forum, and I feel like, my application has taken longer than most of the candidates here. Is that true? Also, does this indicate that maybe there's something wrong with my application? I believe my application is pretty simple and straight forward.
I disagree. You have only been in 3 months. Unless you were CEC inland or a rare exceptional case, the above is pretty normal. You can always get GCMS notes to shed some light on your file.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
zezu said:
Hi

LOL. You are looking at the processing time for a new PR card. This waiting time is for the PR card to arrive at the address you provide AFTER you land in Canada.

The PR application processing times (EE applicants) are 6 months for all classes (FSW/CEC/PNP) categories.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
rajkamalmohanram said:
LOL. You are looking at the processing time for a new PR card. This waiting time is for the PR card to arrive at the address you provide AFTER you land in Canada.

The PR application processing times (EE applicants) are 6 months for all classes (FSW/CEC/PNP) categories.
Haha ... ironically .. getting immigration is a bit more of a process (pun intended) then just getting PR card.

medo225

Feb 2, 2016
ITA 18th Dec 2015
AOR 23 rd Jan 2016
Add docs 26 Jan
Submission of add docs: 27th Jan
BG In progress : 12/04/2016

is there any time frame about when i should expect the PPR