+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

sraj07

May 26, 2015
What do you mean by transcripts ? You mean the semester marksheets ?
or the one sealed by college to submit for WES ? ....

I am sure both of them - Transcripts and Marksheets are not mandatorily needed post ITA ..... But if u have all of those papers , and the scan size is less than 4 mb , then do it no harm . But I am repeating again , it is NOT mandatory.

Why u need mark sheets if u have degree ? CIC is not interested to know how good u r in subjects . They just need to see u r degree.

bilabongster

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello!! what is the average time being taken for Indian applicants to get the PR?

I submitted the profile on 7th Oct and the status shows medical passed and the rest not required at this time or not started yet like most of the others.

Oct 13, 2015
I totally agreed with Naredont. I got rejected. I missed to attach my marksheet. Reason they stated that transcripts were not attached. Just added my final certificate

Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadadream2015 said:
I totally agreed with Naredont. I got rejected. I missed to attach my marksheet. Reason they stated that transcripts were not attached. Just added my final certificate
Canadiandream2015 is an example for the rest of the group to see what is required by the immigration.

For some people in this group who believe that whatever is written in CIC's guide is wrong then they should evaluate their actions and be ready to get rejected.

Marks sheets are a MUST!

And people Please stop behaving like an immigration officer on this forum. Stop advising people and making them suffer because of your lack of knowledge and understanding.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't you guys see it? Canadadream2015 is actually Naredont under a newly created profile name. It pisses me off when people try to manipulate the system by contradicting CIC's requirements and forcing us to believe it. YOU CANNOT BE REJECTED FOR NOT INCLUDING YOUR TRANSCRIPTS EXCEPT YOU HOLD A PHD! TRANSCRIPTS ARE OPTIONAL!!

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadadream2015 said:
Can you paste your rejection letter here for us to see? Until I see it only then would I believe it.

Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Canadadream2015, If what Anaya is saying is true regarding you created a new profile and posted this then shame on you mate!

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
Anya654 said:
And he just gave me a -1 because I called him out.

lolzzz. well played Anya. +1 to you. Nice way to answer the 'self assumed gurus' of EE.This person must be going through rejection thread to copy someone else's rejection letter and editing the reason to 'missing transcript' ;D

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purohit said:
lolzzz. well played Anya. +1 to you. Nice way to answer the 'self assumed gurus' of EE.This person must be going through rejection thread to copy some else's rejection letter and editing the reason to 'missing transcript' ;D
Thanks! Lol, I won't put it past him.

Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow just checked my CIC and the application showed updated status. but nothing changed when i clicked on it.

No Ghost email as yet!

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akhuttan said:
Wow just checked my CIC and the application showed updated status. but nothing changed when i clicked on it.

No Ghost email as yet!
That's good. email would be tomorrow and DM the day after.