Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akhuttan said:
And the waiting game starts again, this is frustrating!

losing my sanity here! :mad: :mad:
Hi Just logged into my cic and there is a request letter for schedule A first page is requested for me and my wife.

metro1017

Oct 13, 2015
Hello There
Im just here to ask a dumb question but im starting to lose my sanity here
ok i had my aor back in april 30 and since there is radio silence, im applying via a bureau of immigration and im not in canada so i don't have a job or a job offer from a canadian employer (that job bank stuff does not work so meh).
the reason why im bringing this up is that i saw someone in the same situation like me but they had a aor 10 days before me (something like april 21) and they already had their ok for the visa (somewhere around september 30th).
so anyone has any idea for how long this will take (and if it's normal that this process takes that long), im freaking out because it's october and by october 30th i would have completed the six month period of processing my application !!!!
thank you guys in advance for your replies

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Anya654 said:
Don't you guys see it? Canadadream2015 is actually Naredont under a newly created profile name. It pisses me off when people try to manipulate the system by contradicting CIC's requirements and forcing us to believe it. YOU CANNOT BE REJECTED FOR NOT INCLUDING YOUR TRANSCRIPTS EXCEPT YOU HOLD A PHD! TRANSCRIPTS ARE OPTIONAL!!
H Anya, I've following the thread "Reason for rejection" and i do not recall any report of many cases of rejection due to lack of transcripts. Plus, this canadadream2015 is a newly created account with only 1 post, which is that post confirming Naredont. Based on this, i tend to agree with you. But what i do not get is that why this person is doing this.
+1 for you.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
H Anya, I've following the thread "Reason for rejection" and i do not recall any report of many cases of rejection due to lack of transcripts. Plus, this canadadream2015 is a newly created account with only 1 post, which is that post confirming Naredont. Based on this, i tend to agree with you. But what i do not get is that why this person is doing this.
+1 for you.
Thanks!! I have no clue as to why he is doing this. Perhaps to make us scared.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Guys who enjoy trolling and spreading false information are an excuse of a human being! I will report this to the moderator and try to have him removed. I really wish he never ever gets a visa to Canada. Any sensible person worth his qualifications will never do these kinds of things. He should be ashamed!

+1 to Anya :) . Thanks for taking time to put down a pathetic troll. :) . Thanks for putting in efforts to keep this forum clean . Good day!

Zawa

Jul 21, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-22-2015
Hi all
My BC just changed in progress today and ecas add med received

Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

My Back ground check has changed to not needed at this time on CIC website. It was in progress since June 12th.

How far is PPR, any guesses?

faxismile

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All, My Ecas too was updated to 5 lines medical results included. Please i would like your opinion. I recently just moved to another country, Do i need to inform CIC or no need.
Thanks.

nnik

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, I applied for PR on April 1st, so Im 2 weeks past the 6 month mark. The processing of my application was delayed because CIC requested FBI clearance which took 3 months to obtain. I submitted the FBI Clearance yesterday. My application is in final stage (in Ottawa), and I am basically waiting for a final decision at this point. How long do you think I should wait before I start chasing them (calling CSR)?

Vick3440

Nov 20, 2014
Hi Guys,

I submitted my PR application on 3rd October and raised a request for withdrawal on 9th October, since I put my paid internship experience as full time. Now the status is Background Check is in progress, Not sure why it is in progress? If anybody know why it is?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
faxismile said:
Hello All, My Ecas too was updated to 5 lines medical results included. Please i would like your opinion. I recently just moved to another country, Do i need to inform CIC or no need.
Thanks.
Please do inform CIC about this move!

MettyMyde

Jun 30, 2015
Hi good people

I need your advice please! I submitted my application on July 24 and my children's medical expired on October 12. I just came across an article today on CIC website that states that medical reports should be valid for 6 months after submission of application. I have been calling the panel physicians to schedule an appointment so that I can take the children to redo the medical and quickly upload using CSE but the earliest appointment I can get is next week. I'm so worried about this matter. Please what do you suggest I do while waiting? Should I send a CSE to explain this my situation to CIC right away?

Thanks