+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
L.arash said:
Hi,

I want to imform immigration regaring my change of work status for express entry

Is there any email address which i can forward them my explanation?

Thanks
Hi L.arash,

You can send case specific enquiry.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Thank you

Zawa

Jul 21, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-22-2015
Hi all
INLAND NOC 7294 WITH LMIA
my time info
ITA 20 MAY
sobmited 21 july
my cic :
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
A final decision has been reached Not Started
ECAS :
We received your application for permanent residence on July 21, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 21, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 10, 2015.

AS you all can see no background check started - no updates from august 10 at all Sad
I have bad feellings about it.
good luck to you all

reddy456

Oct 2, 2015
hello members, i have a quick question. Do we need to submit masters transcripts for EE aplication along with masters degree certificate or would that certificate alone would suffice

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reddy456 said:
hello members, i have a quick question. Do we need to submit masters transcripts for EE aplication along with masters degree certificate or would that certificate alone would suffice
You need to attach evaluation (WES/ICAS/UOT) report plus Master Degree Certificate and all transcripts (Marks Memos). If your evaluation report included Degree assessment, then include Degree certificate also along with Marks memos and transcripts.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naredont said:
You need to attach evaluation (WES/ICAS/UOT) report plus Master Degree Certificate and all transcripts (Marks Memos). If your evaluation report included Degree assessment, then include Degree certificate also along with Marks memos and transcripts.
You don't need to attach transcripts as this is optional. Transcripts are only compulsory if you've got a PhD. The most important documents are the degree certificate and the WES report.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
You don't need to attach transcripts as this is optional. Transcripts are only compulsory if you've got a PhD. The most important documents are the degree certificate and the WES report.
There are several cases where rejected by CIC for not attaching the transcripts. Nothing harm nor will effect time or money unless you need to scan them. But if rejected, is hard to handle.

PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naredont said:
There are several cases where rejected by CIC for not attaching the transcripts. Nothing harm nor will effect time or money unless you need to scan them. But if rejected, is hard to handle.

I don't believe CIC will ever reject anyone for not putting their transcripts. This is what their rules state:

Document requirements

To receive program-specific points for education, the applicant must either
provide proof of having completed a Canadian secondary or post-secondary educational program; or
obtain an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) and provide the ECA reference number in their application, along with proof of the foreign educational credentials for which points are being claimed.

Proof of completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of
secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available.

If available is the key word.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
naredont said:

I have never heard of such cases. Would you please attach the source of this info, maybe a link of this forum where people posted about their rejections due to lack of transcripts?

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
naredont said:

You are right no harm to attach something extra however CIC do not require transcript, however I wouldn't suggest to upload it. As long as ECA report along with certificate attached anyone is safe. I haven't heard any rejection due to transcript.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
naredont said:

Apparently, you got it wrong. I haven't heard of any case where CIC rejected people for not attaching transcripts BUT CIC WILL reject you if you do not upload your DEGREE CERTIFICATE along with the ECA.

So, you don't need to upload transcripts. Upload the ECA report ALONG WITH your DEGREE/DIPLOMA Certificate.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
I don't believe CIC will ever reject anyone for not putting their transcripts. This is what their rules state:

Document requirements

To receive program-specific points for education, the applicant must either
provide proof of having completed a Canadian secondary or post-secondary educational program; or
obtain an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) and provide the ECA reference number in their application, along with proof of the foreign educational credentials for which points are being claimed.

Proof of completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of
secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available.

If available is the key word.

This is fact, upto you to believe or not.Even i do not want to convenience you other than, I can only suggest you to refer Rejection thread where you can find an example.

Refer this link

http://www.matthewiwama.com/video/express-entry-rejected/

There are cases where CIC has rejected for not submitting the transcripts.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
naredont said:
This is fact, upto you to believe or not.Even i do not want to convenience you other than, I can only suggest you to refer Rejection thread where you can find an example.

There are cases where CIC has rejected for not submitting the transcripts.

Wrong! Kindly post references to substantiate your claim. I know many people who are well into the process. I've consulted people with a lot of knowledge about this process (like Asivad) and CIC will not reject you if you don't submit your transcripts. That's why they have chosen organizations like WES to do that work. Please be advised that you need to submit your degree/diploma certificate along with your ECA report.

Kindly do not post misleading information. No offense, this is only a request.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Wrong! Kindly post references to substantiate your claim. I know many people who are well into the process. I've consulted people with a lot of knowledge about this process (like Asivad) and CIC will not reject you if you don't submit your transcripts. That's why they have chosen organizations like WES to do that work. Please be advised that you need to submit your degree/diploma certificate along with your ECA report.

Kindly do not post misleading information. No offense, this is only a request.
Right! Do not say Misleading without checking. I do not want to urge with you who is wrong or right.

You, me or somebody may not have an experience. You have to see and count what is the average, other than based on one or two cases.

If you want to know, please refer Rejection thread. I will send you link when i am free to search with same thread (Rejection thread)

Until then, please refer below link

PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE

Do things Right at First Time - No Harm if you provide more information rather than half to give an opportunity to reject.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naredont said:
Right! Do not say Misleading without checking. I do not want to urge with you who is wrong or right.

You, me or somebody may not have an experience. You have to see and count what is the average, other than based on one or two cases.

If you want to know, please refer Rejection thread. I will send you link when i am free to search with same thread (Rejection thread)

He is right to say your information is misleading because transcripts aren't compulsory. I personally know 3 people who've received their PR's without uploading any transcripts.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
He is right to say your information is misleading because transcripts aren't compulsory. I personally know 3 people who've received their PR's without uploading any transcripts.
Only three. I say he does not understand. I pasted link, please refer.

Do things Right at First Time - No Harm if you provide more information rather than half to give an opportunity to reject.