+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

MYRAN

Aug 3, 2015
Hi,

I am new to this forum. I would like to share my timeline. I am an out-lander Single applicant.

My timeline:
20.03.2015 ITA
12.05.2015 Application Submitted & AOR
14.05.2015 Additional Documents Request "Passport Scan and IELTS"
15.05.2015 Case Specific Inquiry Technical Problem, As error while uploading Documents
25.05.2015 Uploaded all documents (No response for the technical issue Inquiry, it resolved automatically)
29.05.2015 Medical Passed

My Application Status:
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
A final decision has been reached Not Started

My Ecas Status: Application Received

3 Lines only with Medical Received.

I don't know, why the heck are these delays for out lander applicants. Waiting Desperately to see any changes soon.

Wlkoh

Jul 30, 2015
Hi
I have a question in regards to sending Passport Bio Page.
I am from Visa exempted country, FSW, living outside Canada.
The information given are only valid for applicants living in Canada and USA.

Thanks in advance for the advice

Michael2014

Nov 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-Jun-2015
AOR Received.
01-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Dear Friends,

In the application tables provided by CIC, one needs to provide information regarding "immediate family members who have not been identified in the application". Although I investigated many web resources to empathize the requirement, but I didn't find any applicable and important information on this topic. While most parts of the application process are very clearly explained and understood, i think the topic which i mentioned above is a bit complicated.

Most conspicuously, the phrase that "family members who have not been identified in the application" is very confusing. This may be those family members, who are not pursuing me to Canada. However, it doesn't mean that those family members are "not identified in the application". Because, one provides all information about his/her immediate family members, including parents, sisters and brothers. Accordingly, I don't understand if i need to provide information about all immediate family members or only about those who does not follow me to Canada?

Thus, could you please provide me with the relevant information, including source for that evidence, about the issue which i explained above.

Thanks in advance,
Yours sincerely

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michael2014 said:
Dear Friends,

In the application tables provided by CIC, one needs to provide information regarding "immediate family members who have not been identified in the application". Although I investigated many web resources to empathize the requirement, but I didn't find any applicable and important information on this topic. While most parts of the application process are very clearly explained and understood, i think the topic which i mentioned above is a bit complicated.

Most conspicuously, the phrase that "family members who have not been identified in the application" is very confusing. This may be those family members, who are not pursuing me to Canada. However, it doesn't mean that those family members are "not identified in the application". Because, one provides all information about his/her immediate family members, including parents, sisters and brothers. Accordingly, I don't understand if i need to provide information about all immediate family members or only about those who does not follow me to Canada?

Thus, could you please provide me with the relevant information, including source for that evidence, about the issue which i explained above.

Thanks in advance,
Yours sincerely
The only family members identified in the application are spouse/common-law partner/dependent children, where applicable. That leaves parents and siblings, as applicable, as the family members who have not been identified in the application.

Wlkoh

Jul 30, 2015
Wlkoh said:
Hi
I have a question in regards to sending Passport Bio Page.
I am from Visa exempted country, FSW, living outside Canada.
The information given are only valid for applicants living in Canada and USA.

Thanks in advance for the advice
Hi anyone?
Please help

Wlkoh

Jul 30, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
What exactly is your query?
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I received PPR and I am required to submit a photocopy of my BIO page, but the instruction given by CIC are only for applicants residing in Canada or USA

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wlkoh said:
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I received PPR and I am required to submit a photocopy of my BIO page, but the instruction given by CIC are only for applicants residing in Canada or USA
True. That is a generic letter. You can send in a request to the CIC mail address mentioned in the PPR letter asking them to direct your case to the nearest LVO.

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
I have received two procedure of fairness letters from Singapore visa office. I got second procedure of fairness letter with in 3 days of answering first procedure of fairness letter. Since than more than 2 months passed , still my application is pending for officer's review.

Does it means negative result in final decision as officer is taking time?

Experts ! please suggest me.

Wlkoh

Jul 30, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
True. That is a generic letter. You can send in a request to the CIC mail address mentioned in the PPR letter asking them to direct your case to the nearest LVO.
Thanks, I actually sent an email 4days ago to CPC-CTD-Ottawa but has yet to receive any reply.

::)

mazamilam

Jan 26, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11/05/2015
Doc's Request.
23/07/2015
AOR Received.
11/05/2015
IELTS Request
Done 8.5
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Passport Req..
24/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/08/2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2012
Wlkoh said:
Thanks, I actually sent an email 4days ago to CPC-CTD-Ottawa but has yet to receive any reply.

::)
You should get a letter on your MyCIC account any day now giving you instructions where to give your passport.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhossain said:
I have received two procedure of fairness letters from Singapore visa office. I got second procedure of fairness letter with in 3 days of answering first procedure of fairness letter. Since than more than 2 months passed , still my application is pending for officer's review.

It depends on if both procedures of fairness letters were similar then that may mean they weren't satisfied with your first response. What were both letters about?

niha76

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
rhossain said:

what is your application status in mycic account??

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just tried checking MyCIC account and found the following when choosing application status:

▼ Application/profile status

Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

has this happened to anyone before? Is this usually followed by any good news or bad news or is just an error?