Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
tan_sur69 said:
Guys, I have a question.

I have received ITA and accepted it but before the eligibility review is completed. My IELTS score expires..
But i have new IELTS scores to upload... Will i have the option to do it in MYCIC after ITA is accepted and before eligibility review...

Or

Do i have the option to send the updated score to a CIC mail and do they have contact number.
If yes, what is it ?
If you already submitted the eAPR, then send your score via case specific enquiry with an explanation letter if the new score did not change the points which must be equal or higher. They will accept even if the score is less than what you have before only if your CRS is not less than the threshold score for the Draw in which you recevied your ITA.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheen said:
HELLO,

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE RIGHT FORMAT FOR "LETTER OF EXPLANATION"?
IF I HAVE TO WRITE LETTER FOR 2 DIFFERENT THINGS, SHOULD WRITE ALL IN ONE OR MAKE 2 SEPARATE LETTERS?

THANKS,
I don't think there is a special format for the explanation letter, all what you need to do is to write all the explanations you needed either in one letter or multiple and attach all the supporting documents and scan them all as one file. The trick is that you have only one space to upload one file, if you have multiple documents and letter, they have to be scanned as one file - multiple files will overwrite the previous ones.

In my case, I've written one explanation letter with all the issues I wanted to explain and listed the attachments (in the letter) then scanned the letter with all attachments as one file.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jai Balajee said:
Hi,

I guess there is a space we are asked to upload it in the following link- MYCIC- view submitted documents - Continue to your application - you would see two additional lines added for schedule A and travel history document, We need to upload these here.. Please send a notification on the same at the earliest to CIC, if not they would be forced to assess your documents based on the available information to determine eligibility. All the best!

Regards,
thanks they gave me this two line space i add schedule A.but my problem is after i click Sign button -Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code:ATPC9MZB
Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.
i try so may times no luck. any advise

ApplicantApril2015

Apr 24, 2015
KaydenB said:
Could you please share your complete timeline ? :)

Sure.

CEC
ITA March 27

AOR April 15
within few weeks, Medical passed and BG to not started - stayed like this until July 29th then PPR

ECAS changed to received with 3 lines - then on 29th July changed to in process and then to decision made -

Good luck to you all

Ish_Canada

May 7, 2015
mannual said:
thanks they gave me this two line space i add schedule A.but my problem is after i click Sign button -Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code:ATPC9MZB
Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.
CIC website was under maintenance over the weekend for few hours. you can try again and hopefully it should work for you.

Ish_Canada

May 7, 2015
Hello Friends,

I had a tricky situation with my application last month and i got a request to submit additional documents for my work experience because cic didnt accept my work experience.
So, i got all the relevant documents and submitted the same last week on cic website.
after submission i got a message in my cic account to submit a new and fully completed and signed scheduleA for my wife.

i know ..nobody can really predict what happens behind the scenes.
but can any of you suggest what does this mean? did they accept my work documents now and to process the application further they need my wife's details?

or they just need complete set of docs before reviewing or processing my application. can they still refuse or reject?

ECAS status: [in process]
------------------
we received your appl on March XX, 2015
we started processing your application on july XX, 2015.
medical results have been received.

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ish_Canada said:
Hello Friends,

I had a tricky situation with my application last month and i got a request to submit additional documents for my work experience because cic didnt accept my work experience.
So, i got all the relevant documents and submitted the same last week on cic website.
after submission i got a message in my cic account to submit a new and fully completed and signed scheduleA for my wife.

but can any of you suggest what does this mean? did they accept my work documents now and to process the application further they need my wife's details?

or they just need complete set of docs before reviewing or processing my application. can they still refuse or reject?

------------------
From what I can see on this forum. Almost all schedule A requests were followed with PPRs. I hope that will be the case for you as well.

This is the first time I see a case of a request for additional documents for work experience. Do you mind sharing with us exactly how that request was worded?

Best of Luck!

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ish_Canada said:
Hello Friends,

------------------
In most cases, schedule A is usually followed by PPR - however, just recently saw few cases of rejections even after submitting this document, I think the reasons varied from lack of duties documents for work history or reference letters or the NOC doesn't match the duties!! it is scary to think that after all these documents and long wait a negative decision is made to someone application. I'm at the same boat with schedule A being the last document to be requested over a week now!

all what I can say is that this is a sign of nearly reaching a decision, whether the decision is favorable or not, that's another story.

Let's all pray for the positive decision!

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hi,

Even I faced the same issue while trying to upload it but worked out on the second or third try. Ensure that you have good internet connectivity. Hope you have informed CIC about the same.

Regards,

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Radical said:
It's been 4 months and 2 weeks now... Praying for a positive result this week.

All the best to all of us! :)
Did you have any updates at all within those 4 months?

Radical

Aug 2, 2015
sam_172452 said:
Did you have any updates at all within those 4 months?
We have Ecas update last Saturday August 1, 2015.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 20, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on July 28, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.

Patiently waiting...

Feb 06 Received ITA (CEC)
Mar 19 Application Submitted
Mar 20 AOR
mar 22 Review of Eligibility - In Progress
Medical Results - In Progress
Review of Submitted Documents - Provided
Scheduling an Interview - Not needed at this time
Background Check - Not Started
A Final Decision Has Been Reached - Not Started

Mar 24 Background Check - In Progress

May 08 Medical Results - Passed

May 09 Review of Submitted Documents - Additional Docs ( Police Clearance )
And imm5669 Spouse

Jun13 Police Clearance and Imm 5669 Uploaded

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Radical said:
We have Ecas update last Saturday August 1, 2015.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 20, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on July 28, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.

Patiently waiting...
You submitted on March 20 and your E-cas showing medicals was updated on August 1?

Denis-ne

Jun 27, 2015
Moscow, Russia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wanted to share my fresh timeline:
13.04.2015 ITA #1
24.05.2015 Applied on ITA #1
16.06.2015 Application #1 rejected (No passport) Submitted Application #2"
18.06.2015 Case specific inquiry sent
27.06.2015 ITA #2
30.06.2015 Applied on ITA #2