4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
rasber said:
Hey guys I am not sure whats going on with my application. Yesterday I noticed my Ecas status changed to "Decision Made" from In Process. When I called CIC they are saying its a system glitch and my application is still in process. I suspect this might have changed on 28th itself.

Changed to In Process on 23rd after submitting Schedule A and now it is decision made. No change in MyCIC, Background check is still in progress.
Anyone has any idea?
Congrats rasber, CIC agents will not reveal any decision unless you get a Request Letter in your MYCIC account. So, I would say you're good to get it by tomorrow morning. My application status was updated last Saturday after the PPR. So, you may expect anytime.

Congrats to all those who received the PPRs this week. Good Luck to ALL in the queue.

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hi All,

I know it has been a very stressful 6 weeks for all the June 19 In process candidates who also are outlanders. Below is my timeline.

Out lander:

ITA: March 27 2015
Application sub : May 1 2015
eAOR : May 1 2015
Medicals passed May 7 or 8 2015
Application Received to In process in ECAS : June 19 2015
Additional documents requested : July 3 2015 (RPRF Fee) Paid on the same day!
Addtional Documents Requested : July 31 2015 ( Spouse Schedule A & Travel History)

ECAS Status : In Process with 3 lines

Thats the story so far with regards to my PR Application. Extract from the mail i received from CIC this morning is below :

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

UCI :XXXXXXX & My spouse Name : XXXXXXXX

 > Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.
This must be received at this office by: 2015/08/07
 > Travel History Info Form: Please porovide information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information.

Just a few questions

1. Where do we get to download the Schedule A and Travel History Form?

2. Does the principle applicant also need to provide information for Travel History?

All the best all the June 19 In process applicants. The wait will be worth it Smiley

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jai Balajee said:
Hi All,

I know it has been a very stressful 6 weeks for all the June 19 In process candidates who also are outlanders. Below is my timeline.

Out lander:

Addtional Documents Requested : July 31 2015 ( Spouse Schedule A & Travel History)

Thats the story so far with regards to my PR Application. Extract from the mail i received from CIC this morning is below :

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

 > Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.
 > Travel History Info Form: Please porovide information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information.

Just a few questions

2. Does the principle applicant also need to provide information for Travel History?

All the best all the June 19 In process applicants. The wait will be worth it Smiley
Check this link and look for the forms to download:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp

you don't have to submit any information that is not requested - if they ask for these forms for your spouse only, this is what you need to do. I had the same thing, they have asked form my spouse RCMP and Schedule A - nothing for me.

Good luck again, seems you are on the right track!

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wizzy87 said:
Just checked mycic, says this application has been approved and my application is now closed.

I got ppr on the 24 July sent off on the 28th July haven't heard back from Ottawa.

I checked my ecas the other day for the first time through this process and it said a decision has been made!

This feels unreal and a big joke! Someone pinch me and tell me it's going to be ok! Lol

I feel like i still need paper proof! lol

Waaaaahooooooo!

Congratulations!!

it is real :) :)

Good luck to everyone I haven't commented much but i have read all your threads and u guys are great!

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Jai Balajee said:
Hi All,

Out lander:

Just a few questions

I suggest you submit for your spouse and self. CiC didn't distinguished what form to submit for who.. better to do it that way than CIC asking for docs again.

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
dragon17Sky said:
It should be ppr knocking right at your door Rasber. :)
Thanks! dragon17Sky. I am hoping so.

Jack365

Apr 16, 2015
Dear Friends,
After sending my PP, my application is showing "This application has been approved". I am guessing my PP has a visa now.
Can anyone tell me the steps for landing please?
I am in Toronto now.
Do I have to go to US immigration officer as well in the border?
What are the steps?
I have valid US VISA but will not enter US during landing.
Thank you again for your response

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
jaffa83 said:
Congrats rasber, CIC agents will not reveal any decision unless you get a Request Letter in your MYCIC account. So, I would say you're good to get it by tomorrow morning. My application status was updated last Saturday after the PPR. So, you may expect anytime.

Congrats to all those who received the PPRs this week. Good Luck to ALL in the queue.
Thanks! Jaffa83.
Fingers crossed and waiting for my PPR.
Good luck everyone.

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Jack365 said:
Dear Friends,
After sending my PP, my application is showing "This application has been approved". I am guessing my PP has a visa now.
Can anyone tell me the steps for landing please?
I am in Toronto now.
Do I have to go to US immigration officer as well in the border?
What are the steps?
I have valid US VISA but will not enter US during landing.
Thank you again for your response
Congrats! Jack365.
You can call CIC call center to make your landing arrangements at a local CIC office in Toronto.
Alternately if you drive, you can just do a flag pole at Peace Bridge. You dont need to enter US, officer at US border will see your passport and send you back to Canadian entry point.
Hope this helps.

sheen

Aug 19, 2010
HELLO,

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE RIGHT FORMAT FOR "LETTER OF EXPLANATION"?
IF I HAVE TO WRITE LETTER FOR 2 DIFFERENT THINGS, SHOULD WRITE ALL IN ONE OR MAKE 2 SEPARATE LETTERS?

THANKS,

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jai Balajee said:
Hi All,

Out lander:

Just a few questions

hi i got same email 4 weeks ago . i just wanna ask you did you got space in my cic or they ask to send via email. because i got email requesting additional document via email due to technical problem of my cic .i send via email .but today i notice there is space for uploading for that in my cic .and i try to upload but online services currently off . someone face same situation im worry because i send via email not upload in my cic . ita been 4 weeks they asking and they give me 1 week timeline. now timeline is over and i saw space in my cic .and want to upload cant due to on-line service error

Jack365

Apr 16, 2015
rasber said:
Congrats! Jack365.
You can call CIC call center to make your landing arrangements at a local CIC office in Toronto.
Alternately if you drive, you can just do a flag pole at Peace Bridge. You dont need to enter US, officer at US border will see your passport and send you back to Canadian entry point.
Hope this helps.
Thanks rasber,
I wanted to go to the border, which seems much quicker. But if going to CIC office is easier/quicker, I will do so.
Thanks again.

pnpdirect

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got most of the information I used for my application from this forum, as such it's only right for me to provide a detailed timeline of my application.
I wish the rest of you nothing but positive outcome on your PR application! GOOD LUCK!

>Apr 17: ITA
>Apr 21: App & AOR
>Apr 21: Review of eligibility in process

>Apr 23: Bg check in process
>Apr 23: Medical pass
>Apr 23: Proof of lang req & subm
>July 22: Sch.A req & Sub
>July 22: Bg check not needed at this time
>July 24: Bg check in process
>July 28: PPR
>July 29: PP Copy Sent
>July 31: Application Approved & Closed.

Ecas
>Apr 23: In process (3 lines: Wrong dates of when application was submitted and when processing started, and medical received)
>Apr 28: Application received
>July 25: In process
>July 29: Decision made

Inland CEC Applicant with spouse and a child
From visa exempt country.

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hi,

I guess there is a space we are asked to upload it in the following link- MYCIC- view submitted documents - Continue to your application - you would see two additional lines added for schedule A and travel history document, We need to upload these here.. Please send a notification on the same at the earliest to CIC, if not they would be forced to assess your documents based on the available information to determine eligibility. All the best!

Regards,

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Guys, I have a question.

I have received ITA and accepted it but before the eligibility review is completed. My IELTS score expires..
But i have new IELTS scores to upload... Will i have the option to do it in MYCIC after ITA is accepted and before eligibility review...

Or

Do i have the option to send the updated score to a CIC mail and do they have contact number.
If yes, what is it ?