+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Nathinou

Jul 19, 2015
Hello,

I got my ITA on July 17th through the Provincial Nominees Program (PNP) in British columbia and i have some questions as my spouse is attached to my PNP nomination.

In EE, now i can click to refuse or to continu my application process. Before to accept i would like to know all the documents requested to submit my PR application as my spouse will not be able to get an employment records from a previous employer.

- Do i have to refuse the ITA, remove that employer from my spouse Entry Express profil, so we will not have to provide that employment records later for the "next" ITA?
- can i click to continu my application process and remove/modify that employer so we will not have to provide
- can i click to continu my application process and still able to "refuse" the ITA?

That why i wanted to know all the documents requested for me and for my spouse (if her employment records is not requested, so no problem for issue to process the application)

Thanks for your help

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nathinou said:
Hello,

I got my ITA on July 17th through the Provincial Nominees Program (PNP) in British columbia and i have some questions as my spouse is attached to my PNP nomination.

In EE, now i can click to refuse or to continu my application process. Before to accept i would like to know all the documents requested to submit my PR application as my spouse will not be able to get an employment records from a previous employer.

- Do i have to refuse the ITA, remove that employer from my spouse Entry Express profil, so we will not have to provide that employment records later for the "next" ITA?

If you have claimed points for spouse employment, Yes. If not, remove that reference and the system will no longer ask you for employment reference.

- can i click to continu my application process and remove/modify that employer so we will not have to provide

Yes. The post ITA application allows you to edit a number of fields and submit relevant and accurate information before moving on to the documents upload section. You can move back and forth between those 2 sections till profile submission.

- can i click to continu my application process and still able to "refuse" the ITA?

Yes. You can refuse the ITA at any point in time until you either make payments and submission or till it lapses on its own after 60 days.

That why i wanted to know all the documents requested for me and for my spouse (if her employment records is not requested, so no problem for issue to process the application)

Open the post ITA application, fill up details as quickly as you can and then you will be directed to your personalized checklist.

Thanks for your help

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
Checking back in to see how people are doing and... Asivad have you still not got PPR?!

If that's true there's really no justice.

Michael2014

Nov 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-Jun-2015
AOR Received.
01-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Hi Guys,
I would like to ask if I can submit application without Police Clearance Certificate from Italy, where I studied one year, from 2008 to 2009.
I do provide PCC for the period, which i lived in my home country. But, I still have not obtained PCC from Italy Tribunal. Although I have already submitted application for requesting these certificates, I have not received them yet.
I received ITA in June. Deadline for submitting application is approaching.
Therefore, Please advice me, if I can submit without PCC from Italy or not.
Best Regards, Thanks

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Michael2014 said:
Hi Guys,
I would like to ask if I can submit application without Police Clearance Certificate from Italy, where I studied one year, from 2008 to 2009.
I do provide PCC for the period, which i lived in my home country. But, I still have not obtained PCC from Italy Tribunal. Although I have already submitted application for requesting these certificates, I have not received them yet.
I received ITA in June. Deadline for submitting application is approaching.
Therefore, Please advice me, if I can submit without PCC from Italy or not.
Best Regards, Thanks
Yes, you may submit the eAPR but with an explanation letter on your efforts in obtaining the PCC from Italy and the delays concerning the processing. Also, send them the any proofs like the fee you paid and/or postal/courier receipt of your request. I would suggest you to wait until 2 days before the ITA expiration date and then submit the eAPR, in that way if CIC gives you 30 days time submit you buy that time there. If you submit it immediately and if could not provide them due to the delays with the Italy's Tribunal you might be risking there. Good Luck!!

Michael2014

Nov 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-Jun-2015
AOR Received.
01-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
jaffa83 said:
Yes, you may submit the eAPR but with an explanation letter on your efforts in obtaining the PCC from Italy and the delays concerning the processing. Also, send them the any proofs like the fee you paid and/or postal/courier receipt of your request. I would suggest you to wait until 2 days before the ITA expiration date and then submit the eAPR, in that way if CIC gives you 30 days time submit you buy that time there. If you submit it immediately and if could not provide them due to the delays with the Italy's Tribunal you might be risking there. Good Luck!!
Hi Jaffa83,
Thanks for your assistance.
Best Regards,

kkpar

Apr 23, 2015
kkpar said:
Hello guys,
I m planning to do flagpoling tomorrow at rainbow bridge. Do they have specific working hrs at the border or I can go anytime of the day? Also, how much time the whole process may take? Any special guidelines or documents i should keep in mind?
Kindly advice
Anyone?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hulahoop said:
Checking back in to see how people are doing and... Asivad have you still not got PPR?!

If that's true there's really no justice.
Thanks for the kindness, hulahoop :)

A bunch of us have been (im)patiently waiting with ECAS 'In Process' for a month now! Here's hoping CIC looks at us in the coming week.

Nathinou

Jul 19, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Do i have to refuse the ITA, remove that employer from my spouse Entry Express profil, so we will not have to provide that employment records later for the "next" ITA?

If you have claimed points for spouse employment, Yes. If not, remove that reference and the system will no longer ask you for employment reference.
Thanks Asivad.

So, if in the Express Entry profil i put 2 employers for my spouse and want to remove one in the application, there is not issue to have 2 different work experience?

Or is it better to "refuse" the ITA, remove the employer in the EE profil, then wait for a new draw?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nathinou said:
Thanks Asivad.

So, if in the Express Entry profil i put 2 employers for my spouse and want to remove one in the application, there is not issue to have 2 different work experience?

Or is it better to "refuse" the ITA, remove the employer in the EE profil, then wait for a new draw?
No harm in removing 1 or both experiences from the post ITA profile if you did not get CRS points and/or adaptability points based on those jobs (which would be the case if the experience was gained outside Canada). Or even if the experience was gained inside Canada, you can still choose to remove it if removing that doesn't make you ineligible for the program and/or doesn't reduce your CRS points below the draw cutoff.

There is no real reason to decline the ITA to 'correct' this anomaly.

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
Asivad Anac said:
Thanks for the kindness, hulahoop :)

A bunch of us have been (im)patiently waiting with ECAS 'In Process' for a month now! Here's hoping CIC looks at us in the coming week.
Crossing fingers for you all!

What a moment to be kept dangling... a final twist in the emotional rollercoaster...

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
guyss........i have decision made in my ecas..jus now..it was app received till yesterday....what shd i except..my mind is moving like a wheel...i dont have my cic access..since i have consultant..i m gonna call tomorrow...

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
I have submitted my EE application. Since I am living in Saudi Arabia, i uploaded scan copy of my resident permit along with my passport scan copies.
Will it be okie to submit resident permit and along with passport copies?

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mechanical95 said:
I have submitted my EE application. Since I am living in Saudi Arabia, i uploaded scan copy of my resident permit along with my passport scan copies.
Will it be okie to submit resident permit and along with passport copies?
Yes, ideally you should upload your passport bio page + any other markings such as visas, residency, work permits, stamps.

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
sam_172452 said:
Yes, ideally you should upload your passport bio page + any other markings such as visas, residency, work permits, stamps.
Thanks alot! What i did, I scanned all my new and previous passports marked pages and recent Residence Permit copy, its translation and upload as single file as one pdf under "Travel documents" category.