Just received 2nd AOR.
I wonder what would be next step. and what this 2nd aor is about/

My timeline

ITA 10TH APRIL
APPLICATION SUBMISSION AND 1ST AOR 29TH MAY
MEDS PASSED 5TH JUNE
2ND AOR 16 JULY

ECAS 3 LINES, APPLICATION RECEIVED
The 2nd AOR states that your application is complete (I never received it though). With that you can apply for BOWP without any risks.

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brunofuster said:
The 2nd AOR states that your application is complete (I never received it though). With that you can apply for BOWP without any risks.
Hi Bruno - I have a question regarding your lay-off. What did CIC tell you about that? Is it the LMO job you applied with? Just curious. Thanks

brunofuster

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
terulinkarezinka said:
Hi Bruno - I have a question regarding your lay-off. What did CIC tell you about that? Is it the LMO job you applied with? Just curious. Thanks
They haven't said anything yet. Yes it's the same job. It should not be a problem, assuming they understand that I had a permanent position when I applied and don't remove my 600 points.

You can understand it better here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

I'll probably be refused or approved soon based on timelines posted here. I'll let you know :)

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
terulinkarezinka said:
I have a specific question - didn't find answer anywhere here on the forum.

My husband is on implied status right now - his LMO expired after we applied for EE PR, he plays according to the rules, keeps working for the same employer, gave CIC all the documents, reference and confirmation letter, job offer for full-time and permanent employment.

We have our background check in progress for some 6 weeks now and hoping to hear good news within maybe 3 weeks (following the timelines of members of this forum).
We are also aware his employer might be called to confirm the info provided by us.

Now, today in the restaurant he works in showed up couple of guys, who were obviously potential buyers.

My question is: What happens if the restaurant is sold?
This is just hypothetical - no-one sold/bought the business yet and I believe this will take weeks/ months to switch ownership of the subleased business. But do you guys have any opinions on this?

Thanks a lot. T
As far as I know CIC does not look whether it is a Public limited company or private limited company or Incorporated. They only look for that the company is not blacklisted and has a proper establishment. In your case, it does not matter who owns the company and the CEO is changed. It is quite common here and CIC knows the business. So, relax and send a new employment letter only if the take over is completed and they changed info like the phone numbers, email, company name etc as you might have them on your old Employment letter. If everything is same you need not worry.

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaffa83 said:
As far as I know CIC does not look whether it is a Public limited company or private limited company or Incorporated. They only look for that the company is not blacklisted and has a proper establishment. In your case, it does not matter who owns the company and the CEO is changed. It is quite common here and CIC knows the business. So, relax and send a new employment letter only if the take over is completed and they changed info like the phone numbers, email, company name etc as you might have them on your old Employment letter. If everything is same you need not worry.
Thanks Jaffa - you rock! Hopefully the takeover will not be fast enough and we don't need to worry. SO far, they just came to look at the equipment and stuff, so maybe they will not be even interested.
Have a good night!

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brunofuster said:
They haven't said anything yet. Yes it's the same job. It should not be a problem, assuming they understand that I had a permanent position when I applied and don't remove my 600 points.

You can understand it better here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

I'll probably be refused or approved soon based on timelines posted here. I'll let you know :)
I'm gonna be crossing fingers for approval for sure Bruno :) I was just curious because my husband was on LMO and his WP/ lmo expired just days after we applied for PR, so we are freaking out that we will have issues with approval of PR as he is on implied status only. AND he got job offer for full time - average 44 hours a week, but actually works just 32, which legally is still full time, but with CIC you never know lol.
Our consultant says he is good to go, but needs to stay working for the same employer he has on WP/ LMO and he got permanent job offer from. This thing is so complicated :D

niagary

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
jaffa83 said:
Guys...I just got my PPR from CIC today. I am so happy for it and wish you all the pals Good Luck!!

Sharing my Timeline below:

EE Profile Created: Feb 04, 2015
Invitation Received: Feb 07, 2015 (Under FSW)
New Invitation Received: Feb 20, 2015 (Under CEC)
eAPR submitted: April 06, 2015
AOR Received: April 07, 2015

Medicals Passed: April 15, 2015 (Changed to In Progress again on June 30, 2015 submitted updated Medical Results and then Medicals Passed again on JULY 10, 2015)

Additional Docs Request:

1. CELPIP Requested: April 15, 2015 submitted on same day.
2. SCH-A for me and spouse: June 02, 2015 submitted on same day.

BG Check: from Not Started > In Progress (April 15, 2015) No change even today
MYCIC Application Status: Open

ECAS: From 1st In Process (April 08, 2015) > Application Received (April 15, 2015) - No change even today after PPR.

Same 3 lines with wrong dates

Again be patient and yours will be soon and the matter of time.

Hi Jaffa: Delighted to hear the good news. Congratulations. It was been a long wait for you.

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
muhammadanas1987 said:
Just received 2nd AOR.
I wonder what would be next step. and what this 2nd aor is about/

My timeline

ITA 10TH APRIL
APPLICATION SUBMISSION AND 1ST AOR 29TH MAY
MEDS PASSED 5TH JUNE
2ND AOR 16 JULY

ECAS 3 LINES, APPLICATION RECEIVED

Are you applying outside Canada?

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
niagary said:
Hi Jaffa: Delighted to hear the good news. Congratulations. It was been a long wait for you.
Thanks niagary and all the folks for your warm wishes. Also, my cobgrats to those who got their turn and all the best for those who are waiting for theor turn.

BTW, its just 100 days since I submitted my file to receiving the PPR, I know it will take another 20-30 days to get the CoPR. So its hardly 4 months to get to the final stage. We know that people from june 2014 were still waiting for PPRs. When we compare we are really blessed.

IamTheWalrus

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
Anyone who sent their passport to CPC Ottawa, can you tell me how much time it takes to get it back? My canada post tracking number hasn't even changed to delivered yet because they have to scan it. So my passport is sitting in their mailroom right now. I am planning to get a US visa and visit.

Also after I do my landing how much time does it take to get PR card? and can I re-enter the country without a PR card?

SushilEE

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Finally, myCIC status changed to application approved. And return tracking activated :) :)

I am planning to validate my PR via Carway US border? I suppose that's closest to Calgary? Can somebody help me regarding landing process/procedures ?

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SushilEE said:
Finally, myCIC status changed to application approved. And return tracking activated :) :)

I am planning to validate my PR via Carway US border? I suppose that's closest to Calgary? Can somebody help me regarding landing process/procedures ?
Sushil,

After how many days your return tracker got activated?