+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

nnik

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everybody. I need your advice again. So, apparently I have to wait for the FBI clearance, which should be received in October. However, my BC PNP expires in September. Should I call BC PNP and ask for extension, or should I just wait and see what is going to happen after I submit the FBI clearance? I had amended some of my info on schedule A because it was incorrect, so there is a good chance we will get rejected, but I don't want to get rejected because my nomination have expired.

KaydenB

Jul 8, 2015
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
nnik said:
should I just wait and see what is going to happen
If CIC has taught everyone one BIG lesson to always remember, it's NEVER "just wait and see". If you ask the question, then you suspect / know something is going to be wrong ;) So don't just wait and disregard facts you already know. Simply ALERT them way ahead of any problem you know you will face. If not, then it will be too late to regret :)

brunofuster

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
terulinkarezinka said:
I'm gonna be crossing fingers for approval for sure Bruno :) I was just curious because my husband was on LMO and his WP/ lmo expired just days after we applied for PR, so we are freaking out that we will have issues with approval of PR as he is on implied status only. AND he got job offer for full time - average 44 hours a week, but actually works just 32, which legally is still full time, but with CIC you never know lol.
Our consultant says he is good to go, but needs to stay working for the same employer he has on WP/ LMO and he got permanent job offer from. This thing is so complicated :D
Thanks terulinkarezinka!
Yes, it is. You guys should be ok, good luck :)

What I understand at this point is that what matters is your status when you receive ITA and when you submit eAPR.
If anything happens after that it should be ok. But you never know, its CIC. They can find the smallest mistake and refuse if they want to.

Cheers!

king5

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Anyone did flagpole at coutts border by walk?because i don't have driving license.plan to go with my friend,but he doesn't have us visa.

any suggestion.....plz help

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
I don't think you need a US visa to do flag polling !! as you do not enter US

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
rakikira said:
I just got Sch-A request.
Congrats , your now 1 step closer :)

Favoured01

Jun 2, 2015
KingOfGoodTimes said:
I don't think you need a US visa to do flag polling !! as you do not enter US
Hi KingOfGoodTimes, I thought you had to go into the US and then return to flagpole. if not, how do you flagpole please?

rakikira

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does any one remember that "Any rejections happened for anyone after Sch-A request"????

abinash1998

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SushilEE said:
Finally, myCIC status changed to application approved. And return tracking activated :) :)

I am planning to validate my PR via Carway US border? I suppose that's closest to Calgary? Can somebody help me regarding landing process/procedures ?
I prefer to do local landing ..... you need to call cic ...

SushilEE

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
abinash1998 said:
I prefer to do local landing ..... you need to call cic ...
Thanks buddy, I did called up CIC and seems they have a wait list for another 3 weeks.
I don't have that much patience to wait.

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My return tracker activated. Finally, exactly after a week my passport was received at CPC Ottawa

John155

Jan 6, 2015
Hi Friends,

I am worried about recent rejections are coming up for the offer letter does not mentioned the magical word of "Non-seasonal". Does anyone received PPR that which is not mentioned on their offer or reference letter?

Actually i have submitted 2 letters
1. Offer letter - Which was made in End of 2013 and mentioned for 2 years contract and did not mentioned anything like permanent, full time and non-seasonal.
2. Employment reference letter - Which is made just before last month and mentioned as full time permanent basis but missed the word of Non-seasonal.

Please advise me that do i need to submit another offer letter and reference letter thorough CSE? or only reference letter will be enough to provide with that missing "Non-seasonal" word.

Please advise., Thanks