test101 said:
Hello Everyone!

Just got my Passport Request, here is my timeline:

MyCIC:
28-MAR ITA
28-APR Submit
28-APR AOR
28-APR Meds Passed
4-MAY Document Request (some initially submitted docs were not viewable in Adobe Reader)
15-JUN BG check in progress
18-JUN PPR

ECAS:
27-FEB App received
28-APR Meds passed
15-JUN In progress

I'm a single applicant with 450-500 points, no wife, no kids, no job offer, no state sponsorship, applying from outside of North America.

My question goes out to the folks who already got their PPR and also applied from outside of Canada. How long does it take CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca to respond to your email requesting to make arrangements to print visas at another office? I sent them an email, and now worried that their case specific enquiries service level agreement is 20 working days would make it impossible to send my passport in time required by the PPR which is 30 days?

congrats!!! :)

jcoley1421

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
20-04-2015
dragon17Sky said:
I guess you are right but I thought 600 points were concerned with the work permit associated with LMIA which in your case is still valid until August!

So I found this:
If candidates are currently working in Canada in a NOC 0, A, or B occupation and meet the requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Canadian Experience Class, they do not need their employer to apply for a new LMIA to support their job offer under Express Entry if all the following requirements are met:

The candidate's work permit is valid at the time they submit their profile.
The candidate is currently working for an employer specified on the work permit.
The candidate's current employer has made an offer to employ the candidate in Canada on a full-time, non-seasonal, indeterminate basis in a NOC 2011 Skill Type 0, A or B occupation once a permanent resident visa, if any, is issued.
The job offer is from the same employer, as specified on the work permit.
The employer is not an embassy, consulate or high commission in Canada and does not appear on the list referred to in R203(6).
i agree with dragon. when applying for EE one basic requirement is a valid work permit and not the LMIA. u should try and make an appeal on this matter.

Oliver Queen

Apr 3, 2015
skouja said:
I dragon,
Well I will try to send a special case inquirie tonight with all the paper I have to contest this decision...

But a LMIA is only valid for 6months anyway, not one year..
http://www.esdc.gc.ca/eng/jobs/foreign_workers/six_month_lmo_validity.shtml
Hey sorry to hear this. Where there no progress in your mycic or ecas the entire 4 months of waiting?

jcoley1421

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
20-04-2015
jb4u said:
Hi all!

I just got my PPR today and had to run to Canada Post and send my passport right away! I applied from Edmonton, does anybody knows how long it will take to get it back?

Also, I have read on this thread some experiences and best border where they did the formalities. Can somebody give me some suggestions where is the Best border services near Alberta?

My timeline:
AOR - March 12, 2015
Medical Passed - April 28
Background - In Process - April 28
Decision: still not coompleted

ECAS
Received you application on March 12
We started processing you application on June 15
Medicals Received

Good luck to all! You guys are next!
congrats!! hope we get ours soon as well..

mubuu

Oct 27, 2014
I,\

CONGRATS FOR ALL PPR, HOPE YOU GUYS CAN HELP, HOW DID YOU GOT THE NOTIFICATION FOR PPR THROUGH EMAIL OR BY POST MAIL, MY ECAS SAYS THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE BUT I HAVEN't got any PPR Yet, do you know how long does it take TO RECEIVE PPR...

Thaanks for your help.

delorean

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
I sent my Passport to CIC.

15 June Application with Passport sent
16 June They received my application
18 June I confirmed the tracking that they sent back to me

I expect that I received something tomorrow at the earliest. However, I guess that's too fast to be return. ECAS still say nothing. According to any post here, applicant who sent their passport should wait 2 weeks on average. I am little worried about it.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Papajohns said:
Papa Johns is Back Today with PPR . Finally i got it ...
Congrats :)

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
skouja said:
CIC juste rejected my application after 4 months of no new and after asking for my TEF result. They told me that my LMIA is expired and I lost 600points on my EE profile. This is crazy, I got ITA in january, sent my application 19th february and got AOR the 20th february. My LMIA was still valid until March 5th. And the work permit attached to this LMIA is valid until August. I still have my job, I am working with the same employer since september 2013.
On their website CIC says that LMIA must be valid WHEN we get ITA and WHEN they receive our application. So I did, I have my AOR and my GCM note I request last month that say my app was received on 20th feb 2015.... I also have the message from CIC that I get ITA under FSW by error and that my app will be review under CEC program the 27th feb...

Do i miss something?
Can I contest the decision?
Based on your explanation above absolutely, proceed to a lawyer and go for an Administrative review or appeal the decision on your case.

powerstar

Apr 1, 2015
mubuu said:
I,\

CONGRATS FOR ALL PPR, HOPE YOU GUYS CAN HELP, HOW DID YOU GOT THE NOTIFICATION FOR PPR THROUGH EMAIL OR BY POST MAIL, MY ECAS SAYS THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE BUT I HAVEN't got any PPR Yet, do you know how long does it take TO RECEIVE PPR...

Thaanks for your help.
You will get the CIC notification email saying there is a new message. In CIC inbox, if you open the new message and download the PPR.

Febsb

Apr 9, 2015
Papajohns said:
I knew my BG check usuallly takes 30 days at that tym after ur status change to In process .
So at that tym i ws expecting PPR on 30 april when they sent me RCMP coz everything else was verified .
So i ws delayed coz of RCMP for around a month and half ..
congrats, but i think u still didn't figureout cic's unpredictable pattren. I provided my rcmp at app submission, and provided requested schedule a in early may but after that nothing. Waiting and waiting for three months

PandaSi

Apr 16, 2015
dragon17Sky said:
Hi Skouja

I really feel your pain, waiting for 4 months and getting rejected is really painful.
This doesn't make sense since CIC has told that application processing can take more than 6 months and sometime even 13 to 18months. So how are we supposed to keep the LMIA in not expired state throughout the application processing time when the LMIA is only valid for 1 years.
I think at this point you should contact a lawyer and take his suggestion on contesting the decision.
Oh, no, what about me? I used the old LMO to apply EE, Under the valid work permit with this LMO, the LMO duration date is 2years, it's valid when i applied EE

PandaSi

Apr 16, 2015
skouja said:
CIC juste rejected my application after 4 months of no new and after asking for my TEF result. They told me that my LMIA is expired and I lost 600points on my EE profile. This is crazy, I got ITA in january, sent my application 19th february and got AOR the 20th february. My LMIA was still valid until March 5th. And the work permit attached to this LMIA is valid until August. I still have my job, I am working with the same employer since september 2013.
On their website CIC says that LMIA must be valid WHEN we get ITA and WHEN they receive our application. So I did, I have my AOR and my GCM note I request last month that say my app was received on 20th feb 2015.... I also have the message from CIC that I get ITA under FSW by error and that my app will be review under CEC program the 27th feb...

Do i miss something?
Can I contest the decision?
Your LMIA is the new one? the old LMO the duration date is valid 2 years

delorean

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Finally My CIC has just been updated as division has been reached. It took for three and half months after submitting application.
My timeline is as following.

MyCIC

Application/profile status Closed
Review of eligibility Passed
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview
A background check is needed Complete
A final decision has been reached This application has been approved

ECAS (still not updated.)

We received your application for permanent residence on March 3, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 1, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Vinodthomas

Feb 23, 2015
Hi Friends,
I got my Passport back from CIC today .I would like to do in land landing (Flagpole ) on this Sunday (June 21 ) at Woodstock ,Maine Boarder in New Brunswick .CBSA website mentioned that Immigration office available on everyday between 8 Am and 4 pm.I don't have any day of on weekdays as I am prescheduled .Could anyone tell me is that OK for me to do a flagpole on Sunday ,June 21 St ?Anyone ever done flagpole on Sunday ?... Thanks .