14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
powerstar said:
My Passport return tracker activated today.

14 FEB EE Profile Created
20 FEB ITA Received
03 MAR Application Submitted
03 MAR AOR Received
31 MAR Medical Passed
31 Background Check In Progress

ECAS
Jun 03 Status changed from Application Received to In Process
Jun 09 PPR
Jun 10 Passport Submission
Jun 17 Return tracker activated
Congrats !

Canadian__Irish

Jun 17, 2015
Just thought I'd share my timeline.

March 27 - ITA (FSW)
May 1 - Application submitted - AOR
May 13 - CELPIP request -> submitted May 14
May 14 - Medical, Birth Certificate and Passport copy request for unaccompanying child -> submitted May 30
June 1 - Background check in progress
June 3 - Medicals passed

ECAS - Application Recieved - 3 lines

manche585

Mar 24, 2015
I submitted my EE application and CIC requested an additional documentation, Schedule A IMM5669E to be specific. For some of the fields, such as address history and personal history, there is insufficient space (for example there are only 5 rows when I need 7). Should I print out a second form and fill out the additional information on the second form?

manche585

Mar 24, 2015
I aslo have a second question. I did not receive my FBI Police Certificate before the EE submission deadline. I expect to receive the report next week. How can I submit the report after the deadline has passed? I sent a letter of explanation for the delay in my original application.

RozieGz

Apr 9, 2015
wolfey said:
Has any one gone to boarder with their PNP Cert and work permit support letter.??
if so could you provide a check list of documents needed for officer there..
Hi wolfey!

After reading your post, kind of ring the bell. Long time ago I heard that with the pnp certificate you could aproach to the boarder and get the PR right away. Is this what you mean?
I only heard about it, don't know of anyone who has done that, or if that is still available after all this changes... please let me know if you find anything about it. You can private message me, since this is not the topic for this particular forum.
Thank you!

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
manche585 said:
I submitted my EE application and CIC requested an additional documentation, Schedule A IMM5669E to be specific. For some of the fields, such as address history and personal history, there is insufficient space (for example there are only 5 rows when I need 7). Should I print out a second form and fill out the additional information on the second form?
Yes, it is stated in the instruction section of the form that you can attach sheet to the form to fill out information that might be left out due to insufficient space. The instruction is at top of page

All the best.

VVK_01

Jun 5, 2015
Hi,
I just realized that I did not scan all pages of my passport when i uploaded my application. Only first and last page. Is this a reason for rejection? Have not got any request for additional documents for over 7 weeks, since medicals passed.

marathimanus

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
VVK_01 said:
Hi,
I just realized that I did not scan all pages of my passport when i uploaded my application. Only first and last page. Is this a reason for rejection? Have not got any request for additional documents for over 7 weeks, since medicals passed.
can u send the rejection message plz. I don't think dis is the case. U don't have to scan all pages of passport. calm down n send Case Specific Enquiry. I can understand ur feelings n we r with u. send full story about u if possible if u want suggestions from us.

VVK_01

Jun 5, 2015
Hi,

This is my timeline -

EE profile submitted : March 25th
ITA : March 27th
Application submitted : April 13th
First AOR received : April 13th
Medicals passed : April 22nd
Other indices : No change. Eligibility under review.
No changes/updates since April 22nd.

I was reading some other threads on this forum, and read that someone thinks they got rejected because their passport scans were not complete. So I went back and checked, and me and my husband have infact only uploaded the main pages of our passport and not the pages in between with all the visas information. Can I submit a case specific enquiry and submit the complete scanned document? CIC has not asked for anything yet. Have not received any rejection (yet). Would submitting a case specific enquiry draw attention to this and in turn work in an adverse way?

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
@jaffa - How do I update the tracker, I'm unable to edit it. Thanks!

rajulita02

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
hi all-
I have one query please help. So I got ITA on 26th mar (around that time) and my file is in process.
I have a question - can I apply for SNIP PNP program , ? There is another thread going on in this forum and I have asked same question there but no response.

So I don't have job offer or PNP currently, so in case my file gets rejected ( I hope this won't happen but I m just worried by seeing so many rejections - especially not submitting all pages of passports; older PCC and more..) ; I will have more points after PNP certificate:

Please advise if I can still apply for SNIP PNP or not? They are accepting only 1000 applications and may fill fast.

chad_wapu

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
VVK_01 said:
Hi,

This is my timeline -

EE profile submitted : March 25th
ITA : March 27th
Application submitted : April 13th
First AOR received : April 13th
Medicals passed : April 22nd
Other indices : No change. Eligibility under review.
No changes/updates since April 22nd.

I was reading some other threads on this forum, and read that someone thinks they got rejected because their passport scans were not complete. So I went back and checked, and me and my husband have infact only uploaded the main pages of our passport and not the pages in between with all the visas information. Can I submit a case specific enquiry and submit the complete scanned document? CIC has not asked for anything yet. Have not received any rejection (yet). Would submitting a case specific enquiry draw attention to this and in turn work in an adverse way?
YES... u can send the rest of the pages that u forgot to upload. it happens to me that i forgot to upload my daughter's passport copy and her medical, just make some explanation.. dont wait for rejection.. its better to be late than never...

IMNA

May 27, 2015
VVK_01 said:
Hi,
As per CIC only biodata page is required

Copy of passport/travel document bio data page

Purpose

To confirm identity

Document requirements
•A clear and legible copy of the bio data page must be provided.

Individuals who must submit this documentation
•The principal applicant
•Their spouse or common-law partner
•Their accompanying dependent children

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete

CANIndn

May 26, 2015
tbcan said:
congrats - couple of questions if you don't mind

are you in canada and what stream are you

also - did you get any updates / doc request between medicals and "in process" - i'm FSW in canada - submitted mine a few days before you, and medicals were passed april 30 - so just trying to guess a timeline!
Congrats powerstar!

My passport return tracker also got activated today.
Here is my timeline again.

Feb 11 Accepted to the Express Entry pool of candidates
Feb 20 Received ITA
Mar 2 Submit, Received AOR
Mar 25 Review of Eligibility - In Progress
Mar 25 Review of medicals - Passed
Mar 25 Background check status - In Prog
May 28 request for FBI, Schedule A, RPRF (which were submitted by me the next day)
June 3 PPR, Photo & Bio data
June 10 CIC Ottawa received my passport
June 16 Mycic changed to closed, application approved
June 18 Return tracker got activated

ECAS changed from: Application Received>In Progress (when they requested Schl A & RPRF)>Decision Made

I applied under CEC from within Canada.
Good Luck to everyone!

I plan to do the flagpoling this weekend at Niagara peace bridge. It would be great if anyone who has done the landing here could share the process.
Also one more question. My husband works in different province. Is it mandatory that both should do the landing together and at same place? Can I do it here & he complete the formalities in his province?
Appreciate your response.

rajulita02

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Hi dragon17sky and senior members-

please advise on below asap. So I got a request to submit my latest FBI PCC..I have received it and uploaded back to MyCIC account.
But I have a query - Do I need to submit physical hard copy to mentioned Delhi address as well..

The content of letter is bit confusing - and here it is:

"All requested documents must be submitted via the upload portals within your MyCIC account."

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section

There is an address here , Canada Embassy in India- New Dephi Address..

So DO I NEED TO Submit Physical copy of documents to New Delhi, India Visa office ad well..? Please AAdvise...

Thanks.