Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
rajulita02 said:
Hi dragon17sky and senior members-

please advise on below asap. So I got a request to submit my latest FBI PCC..I have received it and uploaded back to MyCIC account.
But I have a query - Do I need to submit physical hard copy to mentioned Delhi address as well..

The content of letter is bit confusing - and here it is:

"All requested documents must be submitted via the upload portals within your MyCIC account."

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section

There is an address here , Canada Embassy in India- New Dephi Address..

So DO I NEED TO Submit Physical copy of documents to New Delhi, India Visa office ad well..? Please AAdvise...

Thanks.

Send a Case specific Enquiry with EE to confirm with them whether you need to submit in both ends or just is sufficient with uploading with MYCIC? I would suggest to keep a copy with you and send the hard copy to New Delhi address as well.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
JB007 said:
@ jaffa - How do I update the tracker, I'm unable to edit it. Thanks!
You might have the link to edit after you first created the entry. If you do not have the edit link. Submit a new entry. I will remove the duplicate.

test101

Dec 25, 2014
Hello Everyone!

Just got my Passport Request, here is my timeline:

MyCIC:
28-MAR ITA
28-APR Submit
28-APR AOR
28-APR Meds Passed
4-MAY Document Request (some initially submitted docs were not viewable in Adobe Reader)
15-JUN BG check in progress
18-JUN PPR

ECAS:
27-FEB App received
28-APR Meds passed
15-JUN In progress

I'm a single applicant with 450-500 points, no wife, no kids, no job offer, no state sponsorship, applying from outside of North America.

My question goes out to the folks who already got their PPR and also applied from outside of Canada. How long does it take CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca to respond to your email requesting to make arrangements to print visas at another office? I sent them an email, and now worried that their case specific enquiries service level agreement is 20 working days would make it impossible to send my passport in time required by the PPR which is 30 days?

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
test101 said:
Hello Everyone!

MyCIC:
28-MAR ITA
28-APR Submit
28-APR AOR
28-APR Meds Passed
4-MAY Document Request (some initially submitted docs were not viewable in Adobe Reader)
18-JUN PPR

ECAS:
27-FEB App received
28-APR Meds passed
15-JUN In progress

I'm a single applicant with <450 points, no wife, no kids, no job offer, no state sponsorship, applying from outside of North America.

My question goes out to the folks who already got their PPR and also applied from outside of Canada. How long does it take CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca to respond to your email requesting to make arrangements to print visas at another office? I sent them an email, and now worried that their case specific enquiries service level agreement is 20 working days would make it impossible to send my passport in time required by the PPR which is 30 days?
Congrats and welcome to club .. myself and fl_pie have also written to CPC CTD.. i wrote to them on 12th June and havent heard back from them yet..

let us know when and if you get a response ..

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
test101 said:
Hello Everyone!

MyCIC:
28-MAR ITA
28-APR Submit
28-APR AOR
28-APR Meds Passed
18-JUN PPR

ECAS:
27-FEB App received
28-APR Meds passed
15-JUN In progress

I'm a single applicant with 450-500 points, no wife, no kids, no job offer, no state sponsorship, applying from outside of North America.

Congratulations

ankwal

Aug 12, 2014
Vancouver
wolfey said:
Has any one gone to boarder with their PNP Cert and work permit support letter.??
if so could you provide a check list of documents needed for officer there..
Hi there, I flagpolled at Pacific Border with my PNP certificate. The PNP certificate has to be addressed to the "Port Officer". The documents I took with me:
Documents Required:
- Passport
- PNP Certificate (Letter of Introduction from the BC PNP Addressed to "Port Officer")
- Offer of Employment Form (IMM5802)
- Employer Compliance Fee paid form
- Resume
- Employment Verification Letter

Supporting Documents:
- Financial Records
- Police Clearance Canada (I had done this for PR application)
- Police Clearance India (I had done this for PR application)
- Pay Stubs

I had applied for WP online and was on implied status. The Immigration officer didn't ask me a thing. He took my documents and asked me to wait. He came back with the WP after 45 mins. Hope this helps.

Link for reference:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/arriving.asp

test101

Dec 25, 2014
I have also dropped an email to the local visa office in my city, may be they can help out or at least provide some info. Will let you know on how things turn out.

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
test101 said:
Congrats on your PPR! I'm in the same situation (can't send passport because I'm outside North America). I've sent an email to Ottawa's address on June, 16, no reply yet, apart from an automated confirmation message. Will post any updates here, will be interested in hearing your updates, too.

test101

Dec 25, 2014
I'd suggest you to call your local Visa Office, I think they have access to the system and they can either give you info, e.g. your request is in process or post a request to CPC themselves. I'm calling them tomorrow morning since they are closed for today in my city.

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
test101 said:
I'd suggest you to call your local Visa Office, I think they have access to the system and they can either give you info, e.g. your request is in process or post a request to CPC themselves. I'm calling them tomorrow morning since they are closed for today in my city.
Thanks for the idea! Please let us know how your call went.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
ankrggrwl said:
Hi there, I flagpolled at Pacific Border with my PNP certificate. The PNP certificate has to be addressed to the "Port Officer". The documents I took with me:
Documents Required:
- Passport
- PNP Certificate (Letter of Introduction from the BC PNP Addressed to "Port Officer")
- Offer of Employment Form (IMM5802)
- Employer Compliance Fee paid form
- Resume
- Employment Verification Letter

Supporting Documents:
- Financial Records
- Police Clearance Canada (I had done this for PR application)
- Police Clearance India (I had done this for PR application)
- Pay Stubs

I had applied for WP online and was on implied status. The Immigration officer didn't ask me a thing. He took my documents and asked me to wait. He came back with the WP after 45 mins. Hope this helps.

Link for reference:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/arriving.asp
congrats and +1 for your explanation of your successful Flag pole.

candy00

Sep 9, 2013
I applied under CEC and FSTP and I have a spouse and 2 kids.

03 JAN EE Profile Created and Submitted
20 feb ITA Received
11 MAR Application Submitted
11 MAR AOR Received
12 MAR Review of Eligibility in Progress
14 MAR Review of medical results
19 MAR Work Permit apply online
2nd May Medical passed
20th May Background : in progress
21st May Request letter
24th May submitted
3rd June requested for work permit $100 and acceptance letter for kids school
9th June submitted all requirement papper
12th June requested schedule A
12th June submitted Schedule A
16th June work permit got approved ;)
18TH June GOT PR (COPR) :eek: :eek: :-*

ECSA: changed 12th June before was two lines

We received your application for permanent residence on March 11, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 12, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

Hi guys
My kids' passports are valid for only 5 months and CIC needs passports are valid at least 6 months. What do I do now? If this happened to anyone, can you please help me?
Thank you.

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
candy00 said:
I applied under CEC and FSTP and I have a spouse and 2 kids.

03 JAN EE Profile Created and Submitted
20 feb ITA Received
11 MAR Application Submitted
11 MAR AOR Received
12 MAR Review of Eligibility in Progress
14 MAR Review of medical results
19 MAR Work Permit apply online
2nd May Medical passed
20th May Background : in progress
21st May Request letter
24th May submitted
3rd June requested for work permit $100 and acceptance letter for kids school
9th June submitted all requirement papper
12th June requested schedule A
12th June submitted Schedule A
16th June work permit got approved ;)
18TH June GOT PR (COPR) :eek: :eek: :-*

ECSA: changed 12th June before was two lines

We received your application for permanent residence on March 11, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 12, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

Hi guys
My kids' passports are valid for only 5 months and CIC needs passports are valid at least 6 months. What do I do now? If this happened to anyone, can you please help me?
Thank you.
Congrats! Candy.
What is your ecas overall status now? Is it Application Received or In Process.

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
fl_pie said:
Thanks for the idea! Please let us know how your call went.
Whats the CIC call centre number. My sister in canada would be calling on my behalf, so a canada local number would be fine.
Thanks

Conor9900

Jun 20, 2013
Is there anyone applying from inside Canada who got PPR in 2 months or less? This seems to be happening faster for people outside of Canada, perhaps because they already have their Police check and don't need one completed in Canada by CIC