Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
Conor9900 said:
Is there anyone applying from inside Canada who got PPR in 2 months or less? This seems to be happening faster for people outside of Canada, perhaps because they already have their Police check and don't need one completed in Canada by CIC

Been waiting for 3 months now without any update after sending my Rcmp last April. I'm seeing applications from May getting PPRs and decisions first. I have no idea how many Feb and March applicants in Canada still waiting for their turn.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
srbhrn said:
Whats the CIC call centre number. My sister in canada would be calling on my behalf, so a canada local number would be fine.
Thanks
Calling from Canada - 1-888-242‑2100
Calling from outside Canada - 1-613-944-4000

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Conor9900 said:
Is there anyone applying from inside Canada who got PPR in 2 months or less? This seems to be happening faster for people outside of Canada, perhaps because they already have their Police check and don't need one completed in Canada by CIC
I applied from Canada and got the PPR in less than 50 days. I applied on March 3rd.

bonvoyage

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
biz said:
Been waiting for 3 months now without any update after sending my Rcmp last April. I'm seeing applications from May getting PPRs and decisions first. I have no idea how many Feb and March applicants in Canada still waiting for their turn.
Got Sick of waiting and checking both ECAS, MY CIC !!.. :mad:

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
Intocanada said:
Calling from Canada - 1-888-242‑2100
Calling from outside Canada - 1-613-944-4000
thanks +1

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
manche585 said:
I aslo have a second question. I did not receive my FBI Police Certificate before the EE submission deadline. I expect to receive the report next week. How can I submit the report after the deadline has passed? I sent a letter of explanation for the delay in my original application.
You can submit the letter here using the link below. Enter all the details and a new cover letter of the reason you're sending this and why you did not send it before etc as a single file.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Good Luck and don't worry, your record will be updated and CIC knows the FBI PCC issues.

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankrggrwl said:
Hi there, I flagpolled at Pacific Border with my PNP certificate. The PNP certificate has to be addressed to the "Port Officer". The documents I took with me:
Documents Required:
- Passport
- PNP Certificate (Letter of Introduction from the BC PNP Addressed to "Port Officer")
- Offer of Employment Form (IMM5802)
- Employer Compliance Fee paid form
- Resume
- Employment Verification Letter

Supporting Documents:
- Financial Records
- Police Clearance Canada (I had done this for PR application)
- Police Clearance India (I had done this for PR application)
- Pay Stubs

I had applied for WP online and was on implied status. The Immigration officer didn't ask me a thing. He took my documents and asked me to wait. He came back with the WP after 45 mins. Hope this helps.

Link for reference:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/arriving.asp
Just curious if you did this flagpole to get PR or to get WP? The link you posted is in regards to work permit, the one for EE PR is the following one: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/arrival.asp

If you are already in Canada:
If you are granted permanent residence, we will contact you and let you know what to do next.

You may either contact CIC to make an appointment or go to a Canadian “port of entry” (border crossing), and present:

your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and/or your permanent resident visa. The officer will make sure all your documents are valid, and,
proof that you have the funds to support yourself and your family.
The officer will ask you a few questions to make sure you still meet the terms to immigrate to Canada. They will be similar to the ones you answered when you applied. This should only take a few minutes.

The officer will also confirm your Canadian mailing address. Your permanent resident card will be mailed to you at this address.

If you change your address within 180 days of getting your status, you must notify CIC using the change your address tool.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
candy00 said:
I applied under CEC and FSTP and I have a spouse and 2 kids.

03 JAN EE Profile Created and Submitted
20 feb ITA Received
11 MAR Application Submitted
11 MAR AOR Received
12 MAR Review of Eligibility in Progress
14 MAR Review of medical results
19 MAR Work Permit apply online
2nd May Medical passed
20th May Background : in progress
21st May Request letter
24th May submitted
3rd June requested for work permit $100 and acceptance letter for kids school
9th June submitted all requirement papper
12th June requested schedule A
12th June submitted Schedule A
16th June work permit got approved ;)
18TH June GOT PR (COPR) :eek: :eek: :-*

ECSA: changed 12th June before was two lines

We received your application for permanent residence on March 11, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 12, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

Hi guys
My kids' passports are valid for only 5 months and CIC needs passports are valid at least 6 months. What do I do now? If this happened to anyone, can you please help me?
Thank you.
Congrats and no need to worry. They will issue the PR stamps on your kids passports. Just submit them but in meanwhile you also try to apply for the new passports

flavdcosta

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankrggrwl said:
Hi there, I flagpolled at Pacific Border with my PNP certificate. The PNP certificate has to be addressed to the "Port Officer". The documents I took with me:
Documents Required:
- Passport
- PNP Certificate (Letter of Introduction from the BC PNP Addressed to "Port Officer")
- Offer of Employment Form (IMM5802)
- Employer Compliance Fee paid form
- Resume
- Employment Verification Letter

Supporting Documents:
- Financial Records
- Police Clearance Canada (I had done this for PR application)
- Police Clearance India (I had done this for PR application)
- Pay Stubs

I had applied for WP online and was on implied status. The Immigration officer didn't ask me a thing. He took my documents and asked me to wait. He came back with the WP after 45 mins. Hope this helps.

Link for reference:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/arriving.asp
Thanks for this information.
While filling the IMM5802 form, what was the code you entered for LMIA exemption?

Thanks one again

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
test101 said:
Hello Everyone!

Just got my Passport Request, here is my timeline:

MyCIC:
28-MAR ITA
28-APR Submit
28-APR AOR
28-APR Meds Passed
4-MAY Document Request (some initially submitted docs were not viewable in Adobe Reader)
15-JUN BG check in progress
18-JUN PPR

ECAS:
27-FEB App received
28-APR Meds passed
15-JUN In progress

I'm a single applicant with 450-500 points, no wife, no kids, no job offer, no state sponsorship, applying from outside of North America.

My question goes out to the folks who already got their PPR and also applied from outside of Canada. How long does it take CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca to respond to your email requesting to make arrangements to print visas at another office? I sent them an email, and now worried that their case specific enquiries service level agreement is 20 working days would make it impossible to send my passport in time required by the PPR which is 30 days?

Congrats for the PPR, BTW, can you reconfirm the dates on ECAS, it is showing different to that of what your MYCIC says

hemanth1983

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Hi - I got my PNP in Mar 2015 and I applied in EE in Apr and I got my AOR in Apr 7 2015..
When I applied for my PNP and when I submitted my EE Application I was not married and I got married on Apr 22. My Application was locked after I submitted my application..

I could not find a way to communicate my marital status change back to CIC, On May 14th, I got a email from CIC to submit Schedule 4 & 4a forms and upload to my profile..Schedule 4 is applicable for Nominee programs and schedule 4a is for nomination acquired through Business programs..

Instead of uploading schedule 4a form, I wrote a explanation letter that it is not applicable for me and also mentioned a IMPORTANT Note that my Marital status has been changed to Married from Apr 22..I believe my additional docs were accepted...

Will there be any issue now that my application is in progress but my marital status has changed..Even though i already I notified CIC about my status change, I am not sure if that is the right way to provide update..

Can anyone advice, how to communicate my marital status change to CIC, if my mode of communication was wrong...

Below is my current status.

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
A final decision has been reached Not Started

ayns

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-08-2017
Doc's Request.
18-09-2017
AOR Received.
18-09-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Request
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
29-09-2017
biz said:
I've been waiting for 3 months as well.. Checking MyCIC and eCAS almost every day. Still no update, and no document requests. Sent in my police certificates with my initial submission since I already had them. I haven't tried contacting CIC though..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hemanth1983 said:
Hi - I got my PNP in Mar 2015 and I applied in EE in Apr and I got my AOR in Apr 7 2015..
When I applied for my PNP and when I submitted my EE Application I was not married and I got married on Apr 22. My Application was locked after I submitted my application..

I could not find a way to communicate my marital status change back to CIC, On May 14th, I got a email from CIC to submit Schedule 4 & 4a forms and upload to my profile..Schedule 4 is applicable for Nominee programs and schedule 4a is for nomination acquired through Business programs..

Instead of uploading schedule 4a form, I wrote a explanation letter that it is not applicable for me and also mentioned a IMPORTANT Note that my Marital status has been changed to Married from Apr 22..I believe my additional docs were accepted...

Will there be any issue now that my application is in progress but my marital status has changed..Even though i already I notified CIC about my status change, I am not sure if that is the right way to provide update..

Can anyone advice, how to communicate my marital status change to CIC, if my mode of communication was wrong...

This is what CIC has to say about this. Please read and follow instructions especially the last paragraph.

Originally from here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

[size=10pt]Changes to family composition[/size]

All family members must be examined as part of the e-APR, whether accompanying or non-accompanying. Family members can be added to the application at any time during the process, including after the visa is issued but prior to obtaining permanent resident status. Applicants are instructed to inform CIC immediately if their family composition has changed, i.e., birth of a child, marriage, divorce, etc.

Pursuant to R4(1), the principal applicant may not include a spouse or common-law partner in their application if their relationship was entered into primarily to acquire any status or privilege under the Act or is not genuine. Similarly, in accordance with R4(2), the principal applicant may not include an adopted child if the adoption was entered into primarily to obtain any status or privilege under the Act or it did not create a genuine parent-child relationship.

A11.2 does not apply when an applicant adds a family member to their application after e-APR; however, the family member will have to be assessed and the principal applicant must provide CIC with the Additional Family Information form and pay the applicable fees online.

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
hemanth1983 said:

The official method I believe is to send them a case specific enquiry.

So long as you've informed them, they should be fine about it.

I informed them when I was laid off from my LMIA job a few weeks ago. Didn't hear anything from them but my case seems to be progressing so it seems OK.