+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

pk1988

May 21, 2015
I am currently on H1B visa in the US, and have submitted my application on 05/05. I have received an AOR as well. I however did not submit a PCC from the US along with my application as I am still waiting to get it from the FBI. Unfortunately, as there isn't a way to expedite this process, I submitted my application without a PCC from the US. I did however include a letter of explanation for the same as well as the receipt of the documents delivery to the FBI US. Would it be possible that CIC might reject my application as incomplete - I have not heard anything about my Medical Exam yet. So kind of wondering if CIC even process my application without a PCC.

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
I send case specific enquiry and I uploaded Notice of Assessment - 2014 to update my PR file which is in process..

I've send it to wrong Sydney , Australia it's a mistake I've done .....

and after some time I got reply like as follows.

Thank you for your message which will be forwarded to the appropriate
division at Headquarters or Missions abroad.

I think they will update my file ....... any ideas on this

candy00

Sep 9, 2013
I applied under CEC and FSTP and I have a spouse and 2 kids.

03 JAN EE Profile Created and Submitted
20 feb ITA Received
11 MAR Application Submitted
11 MAR AOR Received
12 MAR Review of Eligibility in Progress
14 MAR Review of medical results
19 MAR Work Permit apply online
2nd May Medical passed
20th May Background : in progress
21st May Request letter

They are asking about a travel document in which I have describe my husband's travel history. The problem is that my husband visited the United States of America for the last two years almost every week because he is truck driver and he does long hauls and short hauls on I94s (We are European citizens and we don't need a visa in order to visit the USA). How can I make a document which shows my husband's travel history?
Please help me.
Thank you.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
RA007 said:
Guy just sharing my timeline ..... just want to see if its normal or need to worry.

EE profile created on April 9th 2015

EE profile activated after job bank registration April 9th 2015

Invitation to Apply for PR on April 10th 2015

Application submitted on April 24th 2015

Acknowledgement of receipt - April 24th 2015

Application status:

Review of eligibility - Review in Progress
Review of medical results - Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents - No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview - Not needed at this time
A background check is needed - Not needed at this time
A final decision has been reached - Not Started

I checked my ecas status ..... its listed as "we are not able to identify you using the information you provided"

So based on the above details....i don't know if its normal and wait for further communication or do you guys think I should be calling CIC.

You comments are much appreciated.
It basically means that they haven't put your application into ECAS and thus you cannot look up your application with either UCI or Application File #. Once an officer has checked your application for completeness and nothing is missing then it will be shown on ECAS and that's also when they will update your medical to "Passed" too.

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
candy00 said:

They are asking about a travel document in which I have describe my husband's travel history. The problem is that my husband visited the United States of America for the last two years almost every week because he is truck driver and he does long hauls and short hauls on I94s (We are European citizens and we don't need a visa in order to visit the USA). How can I make a document which shows my husband's travel history?
Please help me.
Thank you.
Hey! I'm a European citizen myself and also travel to the states every now and then on I-94s. Before I start, to clarify: I have NOT received such a request (yet) but here is what I would do based on my general CIC experience:

I-94s are valid for up to 90 days. So about every 90 days, your husband should have received a new stamp in his passport by US border officials, including a handwritten date of expiry for the I94. Even when your husband returned the I94 forms at the Canadian border (which he should do), he still should have the stamps in his passport.

Based on this, this is what I would do: First of all, scan the passport of your husband (bio page and the pages with the US stamps). Also attach a letter with this:
- Introductory statement (who this is about etc)
- Explain the situation ("I am a truck driver, driving to the states etc...")
- Point to the stamps in the attached scans
- Briefly Explain the I-94 process (Just like two sentences, I am sure CIC knows of this)
- List the exact travels made with each I-94 ("with the I-94 issued on YYYY-MM-DD, I traveled to the states on these dates", be as precise as possible, border crossings etc. in case you still know them. If you don't know all the details explain why, e.g. because of frequent trips etc. Don't guesstimate! If you don't know it anymore, you don't know it anymore)
- Let your husband sign the whole thing

Again, this is what I would do. It is not something I picked up somewhere else/confirmed with anyone. It's purely based on my experience with I-94s and such.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
ngelsa said:
It basically means that they haven't put your application into ECAS and thus you cannot look up your application with either UCI or Application File #. Once an officer has checked your application for completeness and nothing is missing then it will be shown on ECAS and that's also when they will update your medical to "Passed" too.
I disagree based on the information posted on the following link. See "Incomplete Applications" for they were saying. So, no matter what if it is complete or not. Once the eAPR is submitted, it will be first promoted to GCMS (which will make accessible by applicant once in GCMS) and then they will cancel if found Incomplete.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

So, no need to worry if you're not having access to ECAS but do send a CSE to CIC-Sydney to let them know this issue in your case.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Anya654 said:
At what stage is ones file transferred to the LVO? Can someone please help me out with this question?
The basic process in any of the Economic category is that once the CIO receives the application then they do the completeness check, then if found legitimate then they promote the application to GCMS (with status App Received) by charging your payment mode and then you will have the access to ECAS. Now, they will send to the LVO as per their jurisdiction of processing. This is in-general for Non-EE applications, now for the EE it is same but the submission process is different. So, once the LVO (Inland app processing will be at Ottawa) starts processing it changes to In Process.

So, for your question, the file will be transferred to the LVO when the ECAS status shows "Application Received".

MarCro

Feb 2, 2015
jaffa83

krishna19

I've stated my ECAS status in the previous post with the timeline and that's current.

(1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 28, 2015.

2. We started processing your application on January 28, 2015.

3. Medical results have been received.)

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
MarCro said:
jaffa83

krishna19

I've stated my ECAS status in the previous post with the timeline and that's current.

(1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 28, 2015.

2. We started processing your application on January 28, 2015.

3. Medical results have been received.)
Good luck, you might receive the PPR soon once you submit the Schedule A. I have seen here one of our friend got the PPR upon submission of Sch A.

NARDEEKSHI

Apr 30, 2015
Hi guys,

My timeline is as follows:

MyCIC
ITA: Feb 7th (FST)
Application submitted: April 5th
AOR: April 7th
Medical Passed: April 8th
Background Check: In process Apr 8th

ECAS (Application Received)
1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 7, 2015.
2. Medical results have been received.

So, my ECAS, when I logged in for the first time, did show a second line 'We started processing your application on Feb 24, 2015'.. but that seems to have vanished after Medical requests were received. Does anyone else have a similar on ECAS with just the two lines as above? My medicals are 'passed', but unlike other members with similar timelines, my Background check is in process .. i had applied in FST on November 2015 but till now i didn't get my file no. Now cic had merged my both file. in my ECA EE (application received) normal FST (in process)

Mallu67

May 22, 2015
jaffa83 said:
Good luck, you might receive the PPR soon once you submit the Schedule A. I have seen here one of our friend got the PPR upon submission of Sch A.
Hi am new in this forum..but I am always watching but never put a comment..it's not true that whoever filled schedule A they will get PPR soon..in my case i send my additional document (schedule A) on April 20 th and I am still waiting..

jb4u

May 9, 2015
candy00 said:

03 JAN EE Profile Created and Submitted
20 feb ITA Received
11 MAR Application Submitted
11 MAR AOR Received
12 MAR Review of Eligibility in Progress
14 MAR Review of medical results
19 MAR Work Permit apply online
2nd May Medical passed
20th May Background : in progress
21st May Request letter

Please help me.
Thank you.

Hi,

I am not sure if what I did will be effective, as my status still on "background check in process". Hopefully PPR is next. I was a Flight Attendant for many years and was very lucky that I have all my flight schedules kept all those years. So I did an excel on how many days or hours I stayed in one country or city with date and what's the purpose of visit. It took me a month to figure all the destinations I went. Its not easy but they asked, so you have to tell them your whereabouts and what exactly you did.

Im not sure if that was effective because I havent heard from them since they updated my back ground check "in process" on April 28.

But of course an explanation letter will help in case you really cant figure out your husbands whereabouts.

Just sharing what I did.

Thanks!