Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

PJR3055

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Hi folks,

Have notice some thing strange in ecas

Shows only two lines application received and medicals have been received
Status is application receieved.

Earlier it used to show my application was receievd in feb , no it says march 12 th the actual date.

Any ideas??

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
PJR3055 said:
Hi folks,

Earlier it used to show my application was receievd in feb , no it says march 12 th the actual date.

Any ideas??
Looks like your app is picked and they hv started working on it.is it in process??

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
Hi guys,

Please i need your help, i submitted my application yesterday and i got AOR yesterday. But on the letter it states that they received my application on the 22nd of May which is today.

I am confused as to why the date is 22nd of May and not 21st of May.

I can can access my ECAS and it says in process

Please any body have a clue as to why the dates don't correspond?

Thanks.

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
tbcan said:
where are you in the canada / what time did you submit it - could it be time difference?
Thanks for replying,

I am not in Canada. I am in the United Kingdom and I submitted my application at around 15:00 Hours GMT Yesterday.

I am really worried!!!

fvidania

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
So my status on ECAS used to say that my app was received on January 2nd (when I created my EE profile).

Today, it has changed to February 18th, this is when I submitted my application. Does it mean they have "open" my application?

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
I submitted my application on Apr 25, 2015 but my ECAS says "We started processing your application on Feb 23, 2015"

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
PJR3055 said:
Hi folks,

Any ideas??
Same for me. Earlier it was 3rd Jan not it is 26 feb, which is the date I received the AOR.

veggiem

Apr 1, 2015
Me too. I used to have three lines, and today it shows two lines only. The processing date has been changed to my submission day and status remains "application received".

PJR3055 said:
Hi folks,

Any ideas??

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
iceberge said:
Guys I appologies for off topics, Im in a problem , please help.

Here is my scenario

EE profile I've added 3 jobs

1. Current job-in Canada
2. Previous job also in Canada, worked for 5 months
3. Previous job - same as number 2 job

I haven't awarded points from number 2 & 3 jobs in EE. I've got points and qualified for CEC from current job.
I have employment reference letter for all 3 jobs, but number 2 job reference letter is not included job title salary hours per week means it's in not proper details. So my agent said delete this job from PR application as it doesn't have proper employer reference letter also you haven't got any point of this this job , even you can delete both jobs, which you haven't get points. Would that be good idea to delete any information from PR application, which I listed in EE profile already!!!

I can't delete these two jobs from original EE profile; however I am deleting this job from PR application.

My query:

I am wondering does original EE profile and PR application has to match?? My agent said if EE and PR application doesnt match, you won't be in any trouble. He also said anything not carrying points you can remove from PR application. Please advise will it be any problem if I delete information from PR application which will remain in EE parofile.
Thanks in advance.
Two issues if you change once you change from what you have in ITA and eAPR mismatches
1. Though you may not be acquiring any points does not mean that you submitted a clear application.
2. If you see the way the ECAS is showing from our applications, they were considering the EE pool application acceptance date and ITA date as received and processing apps.

Bottom line is even if it is not about the points but make sure you submit with same info before and after ITA in order to avoid any delay in processing and unnecessary issues

alde81

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Something happen to my ecas today, its show one line only, its says now they recieved my null on march 19.
It was feb 19 before, and its 2 line, now just one line, Im bit worried maybe they stop processing my file.

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alde81 said:
Something happen to my ecas today, its show one line only, its says now they recieved my null on march 19.
It was feb 19 before, and its 2 line, now just one line, Im bit worried maybe they stop processing my file.
This seems a technical glitch