+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marathimanus said:
Congrats SuSha,

even u got PPR request after 29 days since medical passed. Happy for u.
Is it ? Medicals passed and waiting time is 29 days to get PPR request?

We never know it right how CIC deals with applications

autumnsummer71

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Doc's Request.
08-05-2015 RCMP; 29-05-2015 Schedule A
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015 at CIC Calgary
Update: Received RCMP Criminal Record Request today. Fingerprints done. Awaiting results :'(

shuklapranu

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
SuSha167 said:
And finally a Passport Request Message :)
Hi Can you please let me know when requested for schedule A did they ask for entire schedule or just some part of it
and also why did they ask for schedule twice may 6 and then may 7th

SuSha167

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Canadavisa forum was very helpful and will continue to be helpful to people like me. Hence, I would like to thank everyone for posting the information and helping out each other.

I might be able to answer few doubts that have been prevailing around:

1. I have a Canadian Masters and a non-Canadian Undergraduate degree : I didn't do any ECA for non-Canadian undergraduate degree.

2. One of my police clearance certificates was little over 3 months; however, I had requested for a new PC. I included my old PC, receipts of the request for new PC and a letter of explanation that I will provide CIC with the updated PC if need be during my application submission.

3. My background status was "in progress" until they requested for "Schedule A". Then it changed to "Not needed at this time". It still reads "Not needed at this time" although I have already received a CIC message for PPR

My best wishes to everyone.

SuSha167

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
shuklapranu said:
Hi Can you please let me know when requested for schedule A did they ask for entire schedule or just some part of it
and also why did they ask for schedule twice may 6 and then may 7th
They requested for the entire form to be filled out and signed. And, they only requested it only once. Requested it on 6th and I submitted it on the 7th. Please check my signature carefully.

girirv

Jan 26, 2015
Quote from: SuSha167 on May 08, 2015, 12:09:23 pm

And finally a Passport Request Message

----------------
Congrats Susha.

Can you help me to share the infor, for everyone they will request Schedule A form's then release PPR ?
what does this Schedule form contains ?

Thanks
Giri

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
SuSha167 said:
They requested for the entire form to be filled out and signed. And, they only requested it only once. Requested it on 6th and I submitted it on the 7th. Please check my signature carefully.
Congrats!!! Susha,
So your ecas status was "Application Received" while you got your PPR?
I thought it will change to In Process before they issue PPR request.
Your case is pretty fast, good for you. ;D

SuSha167

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
girirv said:
Congrats Susha.

Can you help me to share the infor, for everyone they will request Schedule A form's then release PPR ?
what does this Schedule form contains ?

Thanks
Giri
girirv, no, they don't ask Schedule A for everyone. They only ask if they want some clarification for the information entered earlier. Honestly, no one knows when they will issue a PPR, it depends. There is not any certain answer to that question.

Schedule A is similar to a background form. You have to fill in few personal identification details, then there is an address history, work history, and alike. Nothing you haven't filled earlier. Here is the form for you to check out. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf

amit_gemini0206

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
SuSha167 said:
Canadavisa forum was very helpful and will continue to be helpful to people like me. Hence, I would like to thank everyone for posting the information and helping out each other.

I might be able to answer few doubts that have been prevailing around:

1. I have a Canadian Masters and a non-Canadian Undergraduate degree : I didn't do any ECA for non-Canadian undergraduate degree.

2. One of my police clearance certificates was little over 3 months; however, I had requested for a new PC. I included my old PC, receipts of the request for new PC and a letter of explanation that I will provide CIC with the updated PC if need be during my application submission.

3. My background status was "in progress" until they requested for "Schedule A". Then it changed to "Not needed at this time". It still reads "Not needed at this time" although I have already received a CIC message for PPR

My best wishes to everyone.
Congratulations susha

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
​Dear All,
I have received a pdf document from MYCIC account​ regarding RPRF fee. In that document, it was mentioned that my file has been transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa for further review.In order to process my application, visa office instruct me to pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee by May 15, 2015. But there is no information or guideline in the pdf document regarding how to pay my fees. My country wise visa office is Singapore but they request me to send fee at Ottawa office.

Can you guys please help me by providing additional information about it?

[b]Here is the content:[/b]

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa for further review.
CASE STATUS:
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
 XXXXX- XXXX XXXX
 > RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee This must be received at this office by: 2015/05/15
PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW:
INFORMATION ON DOCUMENTATION:
 All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.
 When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
 If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.
 Scanned attachments must be less than 5 MB
INFORMATION ON PASSPORT(S):
 Please DO NOT send passport(s) until you have received a formal request to do so.

AnieB

Dec 4, 2014
Hi All,

Additional documents requested and background check started today. Medical still listed as ''not needed at this time''.
Anyone else in this boat? I just presumed the medical would be passed first before the background check was started.

AOR received on April 20th.