Passport Req..
23-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
07-Aug-2015
rhossain said:
​Dear All,
I have received a pdf document from MYCIC account​ regarding RPRF fee. In that document, it was mentioned that my file has been transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa for further review.In order to process my application, visa office instruct me to pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee by May 15, 2015. But there is no information or guideline in the pdf document regarding how to pay my fees. My country wise visa office is Singapore but they request me to send fee at Ottawa office.

Can you guys please help me by providing additional information about it?

[b]Here is the content:[/b]

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa for further review.
CASE STATUS:
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
 XXXXX- XXXX XXXX
 > RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee This must be received at this office by: 2015/05/15
PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW:
INFORMATION ON DOCUMENTATION:
 All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.
 When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
 If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.
 Scanned attachments must be less than 5 MB
INFORMATION ON PASSPORT(S):
 Please DO NOT send passport(s) until you have received a formal request to do so.
Hi rhossain, please visit the following website to pay for your fees online (using a credit card) http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

Select the country from where you are paying your fees, then select what fee you are paying (Express Entry-Right of Permanent Residence Fee)

At the end of your transaction it will generate a receipt. Send this receipt to where you have been requested to.

Hope it helps.

Ryan82

Apr 25, 2015
Don't worry that means ur medical is passed sometime they take more time to update it . BG check is later process after medical passed
AnieB said:
Hi All,

Additional documents requested and background check started today. Medical still listed as ''not needed at this time''.
Anyone else in this boat? I just presumed the medical would be passed first before the background check was started.

AOR received on April 20th.

PandaSi

Apr 16, 2015
HELP!! I finally got my CIC medical passed 2 days ago, but today i checked my app status through ECAS, it says this
"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship."

Anyone knows what happened? :(

brunofuster

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
PandaSi said:
HELP!! I finally got my CIC medical passed 2 days ago, but today i checked my app status through ECAS, it says this
"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);

have you tried with UCI and/or Application Number?

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PandaSi said:

Were you able to access it before? Maybe you mistakenly removed ECAS access to your application. But you shouldn't be too worried. Your mycic is where you get the up-to-date status if your application.

PandaSi

Apr 16, 2015
brunofuster said:
have you tried with UCI and/or Application Number?
I can't use UCI, cuz I submitted the old CEC last year with UCI, only Application number i can get to ECAS, before it's ok, just today not ok.

brunofuster

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
PandaSi said:
I can't use UCI, cuz I submitted the old CEC last year with UCI, only Application number i can get to ECAS, before it's ok, just today not ok.
maybe they are updating your profile on ECAS then...

PandaSi

Apr 16, 2015
Singalingali said:
Were you able to access it before? Maybe you mistakenly removed ECAS access to your application. But you shouldn't be too worried. Your mycic is where you get the up-to-date status if your application.
Yes,i was able to access it before, but right now i have no idea what's going on. Hopefully it's fine, thank u.

elisha79

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Need advice Guys..

Is it possible to apply for 2 work permit extension?
I'm planning to apply BOWP with my EE Aor and my employer want to apply regular wp extension just to buy time..

waiting for ur expert advice...

Thanks

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
hey folks.. I would request anyone who has applied under FST and updated the documents around 2nd week of February to share their timelines and any updates they receive..Its for a friend of mine who applied with me but have not received any update after medicals passed... please it would be a great help..

cheers and best of luck

Panka79

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PandaSi said:

It happened with me before, just wait a bit and try later. Dont worry.

shuklapranu

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
i got following message in my cic account and just filled the section 12 and sent them..is that fine or do i need to complete entire form....please advise

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background
Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature

 Please submit information for the following dates in your Address History ( Section 12 ) for your
new Schedule A: February 2010 to March 2010

 Please use the link provided below to access the Schedule A Form

 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf

SuSha167

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Panka79 said:
It happened with me before, just wait a bit and try later. Dont worry.
Some odd days it happened with me too. You should be able to login again in a day or two.

curious_123 said:
Awesome news..really happy for you... bit jealous though ...but lets celebrate .. :)
ashrafgk said:
Congrats!!!

Good luck with the rest and the landing formalities.
Thanks both!

shuklapranu said:
i got following message in my cic account and just filled the section 12 and sent them..is that fine or do i need to complete entire form....please advise
I think you are good since they are clearly asking for section 12 only. I hope you have signed the form and added any explanations, if need be.