NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
YamPower said:
Wow, this is a two-month timeline. Are you in Canada or abroad (which visa office)? Also, were you an FSW or CEC applicant?
He clearly mentioned....Path - FSW

anvar21

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys
I have bad news which is my application was cancelled because of incomplete. I got letter today that I didn't submit copy of my passport and my spouse's and my child's, but while I was uploading I have prov that I upload all files and I have screen shot it say it was uploaded. But on my profile I don't see the file I uploaded. It is so strange all documents are there but not those files.
Anybody has same problem.
Please guys help me to solve this issues.
Thanks guys and good luck everybody

nadsicle

Apr 23, 2015
anvar21 said:
Hi guys
I have bad news which is my application was cancelled because of incomplete. I got letter today that I didn't submit copy of my passport and my spouse's and my child's, but while I was uploading I have prov that I upload all files and I have screen shot it say it was uploaded. But on my profile I don't see the file I uploaded. It is so strange all documents are there but not those files.
Hi anvar,

May I know when you sent your PR application?

shaggy_ger

Apr 24, 2015
tbcan said:
Hi Shaggy_ger,

Please let me/us know what you find out. I am going to try CIC again next week, but don't hold out much hope of a useful answer!

Are you FSW stream as well?
Will do. Yes I am in the FSW stream.

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anvar21 said:
Hi guys

hey!!

so sorry to hear that, but you're not the only one.. there is a guy with the same issue, somewhere on page 126 or 127 of this post.

If I were you, I wouldn't lose any time and created a new profile ASAP in case there will be a new draw tonight.
Then you can write to CIC or whoever you feel to.
You can try to write the case specific inquiry and send them the screenshots... but if it is a system glitch, there is not a lot that can be done, it will take probably more time to figure something out and prove things. So don't lose time, apply again, you have everything ready. and then chase whatever you feel is safe to chase.

Good luck!!!!!

anvar21

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
colorblind said:
hey!!

so sorry to hear that, but you're not the only one.. there is a guy with the same issue, somewhere on page 126 or 127 of this post.

If I were you, I wouldn't lose any time and created a new profile ASAP in case there will be a new draw tonight.
Then you can write to CIC or whoever you feel to.
You can try to write the case specific inquiry and send them the screenshots... but if it is a system glitch, there is not a lot that can be done, it will take probably more time to figure something out and prove things. So don't lose time, apply again, you have everything ready. and then chase whatever you feel is safe to chase.

Good luck!!!!!
Thank you colorblind
I will try again. I hope that was a mistake and I will receive message that it was their mistake.
on the good side I am Manitoba Nominee certificate holder. I submitted CIC thru old way too.

nadsicle

Apr 23, 2015
anvar21 said:
Thank you colorblind
I will try again. I hope that was a mistake and I will receive message that it was their mistake.
on the good side I am Manitoba Nominee certificate holder. I submitted CIC thru old way too.
You mean you submitted through Express Entry and thru paper application as well?

anvar21

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nadsicle said:
You mean you submitted through Express Entry and thru paper application as well?
Yes I submitted paper application under Provincial Nominee Program
My express entry application was under CEC.

nadsicle

Apr 23, 2015
anvar21 said:
Yes I submitted paper application under Provincial Nominee Program
My express entry application was under CEC.
Oh I see. May I ask what was your status in MyCIC before you got denied?

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
Argh so if they find your application is incomplete they just cancel it instead of asking for more documents?

That's terrible and pretty scary.

echnaleyej

Mar 14, 2015
Hi anvar,we had same situation and same rejection..my pasport says not valid or expired but my passport expired on 2018..just one question.is your ee profile says we need another documents?because mine is asking for that but i cant upload it because its says the system is error!i already email the cic and till now theres no responce at all..