Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2015
CIC account shows Medical passed whereas ECAS shows only two line. No third line for Medicals yet. How long it takes to reflect the Medical in ECAS?

Hariboy

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
ITA received on MArch 27th.
Application submitted on April 14th and AOR on April 15th.
I qualified under CE C and FSW and have been working for 2 years in canada. In the EE profile created in the beginning of this year I had marked "Yes" for " do uhave job offer?" but it was not LMIA approved anyways so 0 points for that. Now I got laid of from that job on April 14th. In the new profile i updated that to "NO job offer". Obviouisly CRS didnt change. Should i just include a letter for the profile change or I should just leave it at that wait for them to ask me? I got ITA under FSW. SO the profile change did not lead to any CRS change or affect eligibility

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My EE application updated this morning, says my medical is passed, and requiring me to provide my Provincial Nominees form.

I received this message from MyCIC email, ECAS is not synchronized.

I still don't have my AOR yet, I find it's weird.

APSTAR

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Express Entry working to make top international talent permanent residents

April 10, 2015 — Toronto — Changes to Canada’s economic immigration system are proving successful in selecting people needed in Canada’s economy and giving them permanent resident status quickly. Just three months after the launch of Express Entry, Canada’s Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander welcomed three of the first Express Entry candidates to become Canadian permanent residents—Emma Hughes, Yaoyao (Anita) Zheng and Xin (Frank) Zhao.

Hughes is a successful candidate from Ireland who applied under the Federal Skilled Worker stream. She now works as an application scientist for EcoSynthetix in Burlington, Ontario.

Zheng and Zhao were both international students who applied under the Canadian Experience Class. Zheng came to Canada from China and in 2012 she graduated in Supply Chain Management from Humber College. Today, she works as a dispatch logistician at DMA Logistics in Mississauga, Ontario.

Zhao also came to Canada from China as an international student and graduated in 2003 from Mohawk College in business accounting. Zhao is currently employed at Wing on New Group Canada, in Markham, Ontario.

Launched in January, Express Entry is a new way of managing applications for Canada’s key economic immigration programs. Candidates create an online profile and express their interest in coming to Canada permanently. Candidates who meet the minimum criteria are accepted into the pool and ranked according to various factors, including language proficiency, education and work experience. Each is a leading indicator of one’s likelihood of integrating fully and quickly into Canadian society and making an optimal contribution to the economy.
Quick facts

6,851 Express Entry candidates have received an invitation to apply for permanent residence. Most complete electronic applications under Express Entry will be processed in six months or less.
International students are well placed for success under the Express Entry system because of their high education, Canadian work experience, strong official language skills and youth. They can transition to permanent residence through any of the programs under Express Entry for which they meet the requirements, including the Canadian Experience Class, the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Federal Skilled Trades Program or the Provincial Nominee Programs.

Quotes

“I’m very pleased to welcome some of our very first Canadian permanent residents under Express Entry—Emma, Anita and Frank—and the many more to follow in their footsteps. As they build their life permanently in Canada, their skills and experience will bring them much success and also help to contribute to the Canadian economy.”

Chris Alexander, Canada’s Citizenship and Immigration Minister

“Not too long ago highly qualified candidates had to wait at the back of a very long lineup before being considered for permanent residence. Under Express Entry we can now select the best candidates with skills our labour market needs and they’ll arrive in Canada, ready to contribute to our economy and communities more quickly.”

Chris Alexander, Canada’s Citizenship and Immigration Minister

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
im393 said:
ECAS

1. application received on 3 Jan
2. Medical received

thats it so far.
My application also says received but there is no mention on review.
I am badly waiting for that to get updated.
But good to hear you got PPR without an update on ecas.
Your NOC ? FSW or CEC?

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
Now my ecas shows:

Application received in january 4.

Medical results received

Looks like they didnt start processing yet.

marathimanus

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
Sub : Your application(EXXXXXXXX) has been updated

Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information.

This message is intended for the following e-mail address: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . If this message is not for you, please delete it.

Nothing changed in my account... Nothing changed in ECAS too. ???

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nata_cap said:
Now my ecas shows:

Medical results received

I remember that last time you mentioned in MYCIC account Medical changed to Pass isn't?

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marathimanus said:
Sub : Your application(EXXXXXXXX) has been updated

Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information.

This message is intended for the following e-mail address: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . If this message is not for you, please delete it.

Nothing changed in my account... Nothing changed in ECAS too. ???
it happen same to me but nothing updated....

SDave

Feb 6, 2015
krishna19 said:
it happen same to me but nothing updated....
This happened second time with me. But in my case, I have also applied for work permit.
So, all time it says , your applications (W########) has been updated, go and check MyCIC account...!!

Should I withdraw my work permit application...?? Because every time, I m getting this "Fake" application updating email regarding my work permit application, and looks like EE application is still in pile somewhere. I'm also from first draw, no changes yet, not even medical.. :-(

narby

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
nata_cap said:
Now my ecas shows:

Medical results received

Nata, I think you will get DM within 2month. Ecas is not so reliable with EE system. Good luck ;)

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
krishna19 said:
I remember that last time you mentioned in MYCIC account Medical changed to Pass isn't?
yes..my cic says passed...ecas says medical received .

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
narby said:
Nata, I think you will get DM within 2month. Ecas is not so reliable with EE system. Good luck ;)
hahhah thata true...if i get within the 6 months im happy haha