+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Ozzymechanic

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
fl_pie said:
You don't, but it's probably the same office that would have processed your application under the last year's FSW.
If you look at processing times for last years PR applications FSW/FST is 27 months, while CEC is only 12 months

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Hopefully, from this year under Express Entry every application should be processed under less than 6 months.

Hughes who is the first PR was selected under FSW.

schmamey

Mar 19, 2015
hello all,

I just have a quick question. I got ITA under CEC Jan 31, and submitted application last month. Got AOR, background check in progress, medical passed, ECAS status is still application received. I guess I all can do is wait. Since I did not include a Canada Police Certificate in my application. Should I do it now while waiting other than waiting for CIC to ask me for this? THanks!!!

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any time duration for back ground check ? ....

CIC send me update that they are verifying my documents..

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
nr040215 said:
Hi Guys,

I submitted my application on 5th Feb, 2015 under FSW and got AOR immediately. Literally no updates since then. Anyone else in the same situation? Does anyone have any idea about my situation?

13JAN EE Profile Submitted
31JAN ITA Received
05FEB Application Submitted
05FEB AOR Received
05FEB Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time

ECAS status:
We received your application for permanent residence on January 13, 2015.
31JAN ITA Received
19FEB Application Submitted
20FEB AOR Received
20FEB Review in Progress

No updates whatsoever... You're lucky at least to access ECAS. The ECAS system don't even have my application.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Intocanada said:
Krishna,

Could you tell how were you notified?
I got automated email to my personal account from MYCIC stating that my profile is updated ..

So went to MYcic account and I saw the my background status changed from No need at this time to In progress...

I wonder do we have any specific duration.. I know few people back ground check status changed to in progress and they got PPR .. I would like to know the time limit..

Jack365

Apr 16, 2015
Hi,
Whether all are paying Permanent Resident Application Fee ($550) plus Right of Permanent Residence Fee or RPRF ($490) at the same time? Please suggest.
Thanks

narby

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Ozzymechanic said:
You might have been too far away from the media centre for an interview!
True!!! I was thinking those 3 people are specially sorted and picked for a certain reason ;)

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
narby said:
True!!! I was thinking those 3 people are specially sorted and picked for a certain reason ;)
I you have noticed all the three are from Ontario.

Sunshine_Calgary

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jack365 said:
Hi,
Whether all are paying Permanent Resident Application Fee ($550) plus Right of Permanent Residence Fee or RPRF ($490) at the same time? Please suggest.
Thanks
it is better to pay everything together or else u have to wait at every step

PandaSi

Apr 16, 2015
I submitted my app on April 10, and got AOR right away, the status is open, the review of eligilibity is in process, then nothing, is it normal? will they send an email to u "CIC updates..." to notify if the the review of medical is in process?

ChandruBaktha

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
4th Draw 27-02-2015
AOR Received.
16-03-2015
File Transfer...
16-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
i have submitted my application on March -18th still no update from CIC, So please wait........ ???

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishna19 said:
I got automated email to my personal account from MYCIC stating that my profile is updated ..

So went to MYcic account and I saw the my background status changed from No need at this time to In progress...

I wonder do we have any specific duration.. I know few people back ground check status changed to in progress and they got PPR .. I would like to know the time limit..
My backgroundcheck changed just a few days after I submitted, no email of notification. And it has been in progress now for almost 8 weeks.