+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Sunshine_Calgary

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys keep some patience, there are people who have applied in jan and feb and have not see any progress.

If not then you guys will be left in frustration which will of course increase exponentially every day.

Good luck to you all and may every thing happen faster.

MCB19

Mar 15, 2015
hi ! I have a question i received My ITA dated feb 27 2015 and submitted My application april 17 2015,then april 18 2015 got My AOR since My permit is going to expired this coming june can i use My AOR number for applying extension or BWP.thanks in advance who Will answer :)

MCB19

Mar 15, 2015
Hi i got an ITA dated feb 27 2015, submission of application april 17 2015,aftera day i received My AOR My permit is going to expired this coming can i Apply extension or BWP thru AOR number thanks in advance .

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayns said:
That's weird.. I submitted around March 11 and there's still no progress on mine. Not even for medical.. What's your NOC?
2175, but I don't think it has anything to do with NOC

susana

Nov 4, 2008
MCB19 said:
hi ! I have a question i received My ITA dated feb 27 2015 and submitted My application april 17 2015,then april 18 2015 got My AOR since My permit is going to expired this coming june can i use My AOR number for applying extension or BWP.thanks in advance who Will answer :)

You must wait until the review is done . If by the end of May your review is still on progress , apply for it by regular mail .

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
RozieGz said:
Please keep us updated. I am in a very similar situation, although, my WP expires in august, my employer doesn't have a new LMIA for me... (I applied with my old LMO).
I called twice about this issue, and one rep told me that "depends on the officer that takes your case", and the other said that I need to wait until my status changes to "passed".
I personally think that BOWP shoul be a straight forward process, like if your papers are expiring and no assessment has been made, we should get the extension as per something like imply status, right?

I really don't know what to do... my boss helped me a lot so far, but he is not a friendly guy to be asking any more favours to.

Do you think is it better to request a visitor's visa until a decision is made? otherwise I have to leave canada...
does anybody knows how long is the process to get a new LMIA and permit? like estimate...?

And thank you guys! it is nice to find the support around here! :)
Someone from other thread posted that they got BOWP with EE AOR. Not sure but hopefully we will get.

Quote from: silmarilli103 on April 16, 2015, 11:28:14 am
We had applied for a BOWP in February based on an AOR for an application sent in 2014. That file was returned in February (due to being incomplete) and we had no option except wait for Express Entry scores to come down:( We didn't withdraw our work permit application as we had a lot of days left for processing and were hoping to get selected for Express Entry and update this application. But, we received an AOR a few days ago for express entry as well (ITA for March 20th draw) and we updated our BOWP application. Our PGWP were expiring tomorrow and our new permit got approved today Smiley So yes, to answer your questions you can use the Express Entry AOR for BOWP extension.

Good luck everyone!

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
ashrafgk said:
Timeline so far:
- ITA: March 27th
- Application Submitted: April 10th
- AOR: April 10th
- Eligibility Review in Progress: April 11th
- Medical Review in Progress: April 13th
- Medical Passed: April 15th

MyCIC:
Application/profile status - Open
Review of eligibility - Review in Progress
Review of medical results - Passed
Review of submitted documents - No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview - Not needed at this time
A background check is needed - Not needed at this time
A final decision has been reached - Not Started

ECAS (Which started working for me on April 16th)
1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 1, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on March 8, 2015.

Like many of you, the date of started processing your application is wrong since I submitted my application on April 10th
That's great that your medical has changed to "pass". CONGRATS!!!!!!! Can you kindly tell us the date you had your medical done?

All the very best for the rest of your processing.

MCB19

Mar 15, 2015
susana said:
MCB19 said:

You must wait until the review is done . If by the end of May your review is still on progress , apply for it by regular mail .
polojesef said:
All of us who received ITA lets connect here and keep each other posted on when we receive an AOR.

And if by the next month still dont have any progresson My application i can Apply BOWP using My AOR. Number,thanks for ur reply :)do u have same case With mine?

MCB19

Mar 15, 2015
susana said:
MCB19 said:

polojesef said:
All of us who received ITA lets connect here and keep each other posted on when we receive an AOR.
Thank u for ur info so anytime i can applynow for BOWP thru My AOR number that they send me in EE?did u post it or thru online how long u wait when u Apply for BOWP to get approved?thanks in advance :) congrats

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DoubleS said:
That's great that your medical has changed to "pass". CONGRATS!!!!!!! Can you kindly tell us the date you had your medical done?

All the very best for the rest of your processing.
Thanks.
Medical done on April 1st. Sent by doctor on the 8th.

ayns

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-08-2017
Doc's Request.
18-09-2017
AOR Received.
18-09-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Request
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
29-09-2017
ashrafgk said:
2175, but I don't think it has anything to do with NOC
We have the same NOC though..

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New update to my ECAS (today, April 18th):
Medical results have been received.

According to MyCIC, I passed my medical on the 15th

Big_Boy

Aug 31, 2014
I received ITA and I am going to submit my application soon.Do we need to submit PCC or fingerprints from Canada? Kindly let me know.

Thanks

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Big_Boy said:
I received ITA and I am going to submit my application soon.Do we need to submit PCC or fingerprints from Canada? Kindly let me know.

Thanks
If you kindly read the instructions on your cic account, or even the instructions on the website, or just maybe this forum, where that question has been asked a million times, you would see that you have to submit the PCC for every country that you have been for more than 6 months, except Canada. They might ask you to do so later on.