Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Phew, I finally submitted my application just now. The AOR came immediately. I can at last join the waiting club here.

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
fl_pie said:
Phew, I finally submitted my application just now. The AOR came immediately. I can at last join the waiting club here.
man, how come you got the AOR ...i have been waiting for 10 days now ...any way good for you :)

Papajohns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
I read it somewhere .. As per service Canada u cant get more salary than what is shown on ur LMO . If u want to get more salary or want to show more salary than ur LMO then u need to get new LMO with new Salary/hour . Coz they think that there might be a Canadian who wants to work on the increased salary that ur getting .

So as per my knowledge dnt try to be oversmart just do as per ur contract and LMo .

I know some employers wants to help u and u can sign and stamp whatever papers u want from them but it can even put negative effect on ur Profile .

Thats just a suggestion..

sk2013

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Papajohns said:
I read it somewhere .. As per service Canada u cant get more salary than what is shown on ur LMO . If u want to get more salary or want to show more salary than ur LMO then u need to get new LMO with new Salary/hour . Coz they think that there might be a Canadian who wants to work on the increased salary that ur getting .

So as per my knowledge dnt try to be oversmart just do as per ur contract and LMo .

I know some employers wants to help u and u can sign and stamp whatever papers u want from them but it can even put negative effect on ur Profile .

Thats just a suggestion..
This is impossible. Someone cannot be expected to work for 3 or more years on same salary just because his LMO stated that. In employment contracts, it is always mentioned that increments would be made after certain duration subject to certain conditions.

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
curious_123 said:
man, how come you got the AOR ...i have been waiting for 10 days now ...any way good for you :)
Hmm, that's weird. You only have the proof of electronic transmission in your MyCIC account? Have you tried contacting CIC regarding this?

fonteynb

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
The same for me. Submitted last saturday (April 4) and only got the confirmation of submitting, but no AOR

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
amit_gemini0206 said:
Cic called my workplace and talk to my boss first and then the cic agent talk to me, he just confirmed some of my pervious and current job information. When i asked him the purpose of the call, the just told me that we are updating some information in your cic profile.
Yes you are right, few days back my roommate's employer also got a call from cic regarding lmo/ lmai.
in ur case amit they called ur employer after approving ... in my case they asked my recent paystub and a letter confirming indeterminate offer of employment after attaining my PR status....pheww....hope I get some news soon as my WP is expiring and have applied for BOWP via paper application....fingers crossed..

sharath

Feb 11, 2015
News:
Just three months after the launch of Express Entry, Canada’s Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander welcomed three of the first Express Entry candidates to become Canadian permanent residents

sk2013

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samcan2015 said:
my score was 810
That can be a reason, they are probably picking candidates with top scores and moving down gradually. You will be picked soon too.

polojesef

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
article from CIC website published today:

Canada welcomes first permanent residents under Express Entry
Express Entry working to make top international talent permanent residents
April 10, 2015 — Toronto — Changes to Canada's economic immigration system are proving successful in selecting people needed in Canada's economy and giving them permanent resident status quickly. Just three months after the launch of Express Entry, Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander welcomed three of the first Express Entry candidates to become Canadian permanent residents—Emma Hughes, Yaoyao (Anita) Zheng and Xin (Frank) Zhao.
Hughes is a successful candidate from Ireland who applied under the Federal Skilled Worker stream. She now works as an application scientist for EcoSynthetix in Burlington, Ontario.
Zheng and Zhao were both international students who applied under the Canadian Experience Class. Zheng came to Canada from China and in 2012 she graduated in Supply Chain Management from Humber College. Today, she works as a dispatch logistician at DMA Logistics in Mississauga, Ontario.
Zhao also came to Canada from China as an international student and graduated in 2003 from Mohawk College in business accounting. Zhao is currently employed at Wing on New Group Canada, in Markham, Ontario.
Launched in January, Express Entry is a new way of managing applications for Canada's key economic immigration programs. Candidates create an online profile and express their interest in coming to Canada permanently. Candidates who meet the minimum criteria are accepted into the pool and ranked according to various factors, including language proficiency, education and work experience. Each is a leading indicator of one's likelihood of integrating fully and quickly into Canadian society and making an optimal contribution to the economy.
Quick facts
6,851 Express Entry candidates have received an invitation to apply for permanent residence. Most complete electronic applications under Express Entry will be processed in six months or less.
International students are well placed for success under the Express Entry system because of their high education, Canadian work experience, strong official language skills and youth. They can transition to permanent residence through any of the programs under Express Entry for which they meet the requirements, including the Canadian Experience Class, the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Federal Skilled Trades Program or the Provincial Nominee Programs.
Quotes
“I'm very pleased to welcome some of our very first Canadian permanent residents under Express Entry—Emma, Anita and Frank—and the many more to follow in their footsteps. As they build their life permanently in Canada, their skills and experience will bring them much success and also help to contribute to the Canadian economy.”
Chris Alexander, Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister
“Not too long ago highly qualified candidates had to wait at the back of a very long lineup before being considered for permanent residence. Under Express Entry we can now select the best candidates with skills our labour market needs and they'll arrive in Canada, ready to contribute to our economy and communities more quickly.”
Chris Alexander, Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
Papajohns said:
Dnt argue me just check service Canada website . U will get answer dude ..
Could you please give us a link? I tried to find information about it on a CIC web site, but I couldn't. Thanks.

PJR3055

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
zsv2015 said:
Could you please give us a link? I tried to find information about it on a CIC web site, but I couldn't. Thanks.
http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=961379&tp=1&_ga=1.123737165.61326264.1417194309