+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

amit_gemini0206

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
bhallasorav said:
in ur case amit they called ur employer after approving ... in my case they asked my recent paystub and a letter confirming indeterminate offer of employment after attaining my PR status....pheww....hope I get some news soon as my WP is expiring and have applied for BOWP via paper application....fingers crossed..
That's right bro.

polojesef

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
amit_gemini0206 said:
That's right bro.
Amit, quick question. When you submitted your online application you received an AOR like the rest of us and received and email on MyCIC account. Have you ever received any messages after that about your application being complete? One of the people I know from this law firm told me that CIC will be sending out an email stating that the application is complete and ready for processing. Have you ever received any kind of email like that? after the one about the AOR?

Thanks bro

SDave

Feb 6, 2015
bhallasorav said:
in ur case amit they called ur employer after approving ... in my case they asked my recent paystub and a letter confirming indeterminate offer of employment after attaining my PR status....pheww....hope I get some news soon as my WP is expiring and have applied for BOWP via paper application....fingers crossed..
Bhallasorav, Did they ask for paystubss & letters of employment through "canada post" or "email"..? They asked to you or your employer to provide these documents?? Did they talk with you?

I have already attached my paystubs/ T4 of my current employer..!! sorry lots of questions, but just curiosity, my employer has not received anything through canada-post yet.

Thanks

EET

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 FEB
AOR Received.
9 FEB
Med's Done....
7 FEB
I have solved the mystery. I guess they are processing the applications based on the scores not on submission date. I had 947 and i guess Amit n Andrew would have higher scores thats why they got early decisions. If they (Amit n Andrew)ratify their scores then i guess they will help to eliminate the confusion.

PJR3055

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
EET said:
I have solved the mystery. I guess they are processing the applications based on the scores not on submission date. I had 947 and i guess Amit n Andrew would have higher scores thats why they got early decisions. If they (Amit n Andrew)ratify their scores then i guess they will help to eliminate the confusion.
I would say not exactly. Coz there is a guy with score above 1000 and dint heard any thing yet. He/she is from first batch.

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
PJR3055 said:
I would say not exactly. Coz there is a guy with score above 1000 and dint heard any thing yet. He/she is from first batch.
my score is 925 and i still didn't hear anything!! i think they choose randomly.

cymromoir

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ya I doubt it pal, I'm over 1000 points and not heard as much as a boo from anyone for 2 months. Crazy times

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
nata_cap said:
my score is 925 and i still didn't hear anything!! i think they choose randomly.
my score is 1007 but i m getting contineous updates..

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
SDave said:
Bhallasorav, Did they ask for paystubss & letters of employment through "canada post" or "email"..? They asked to you or your employer to provide these documents?? Did they talk with you?

I have already attached my paystubs/ T4 of my current employer..!! sorry lots of questions, but just curiosity, my employer has not received anything through canada-post yet.

Thanks
Hey bud.... well they did not ask anything from employer.. they asked me to get it from employer.. and nothing has to be sent physically.. everything needs to be scanned and uploaded .. they will check the authencity at their end... i m sure they have enough tools to check that....

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
bhallasorav said:
my score is 1007 but i m getting contineous updates..
You are lucky :D

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WISHLAD said:
Has anyone got the AOR after submitting the application without uploading the actual FBI PCC?
This is slightly off the topic. But I submitted an expired FBI PCC (mailed by FBI on Dec. 23rd, more than 3 months). I did apply for new FBI PCC in January so I scanned my application forms as proof in the explanation letter. I got AOR tho.

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amit_gemini0206 said:
That's right bro.
Amit, do you think cic will call everybody? Or they are just gonna call applicants inside Canada? I worry about if we happen to be not able to answer the call when they contact us. :-\

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
sk2013 said:
This is impossible. Someone cannot be expected to work for 3 or more years on same salary just because his LMO stated that. In employment contracts, it is always mentioned that increments would be made after certain duration subject to certain conditions.
Unfortunately work permit based on LMO is a limited time contract and one can't expect change in the agreed rate within the term of the contract. Foreign workers are always hired based on a employment contract with a predetermined hourly/monthly/yearly rates.

polojesef

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
rasber said:
Unfortunately work permit based on LMO is a limited time contract and one can't expect change in the agreed rate within the term of the contract. Foreign workers are always hired based on a employment contract with a predetermined hourly/monthly/yearly rates.
Just checked. You can receive a promotion and increase in salary as long as your NOC code remains the same. So if your were for an example consultant on a 60k base and now your receive a promotion as a Sr Consultant and your salary goes to 70k, you are still good cuz your NOC code is the same. Just make sure your new role will have similar duties as your previous one.

Good luck and don't worry

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
polojesef said:
Just checked. You can receive a promotion and increase in salary as long as your NOC code remains the same. So if your were for an example consultant on a 60k base and now your receive a promotion as a Sr Consultant and your salary goes to 70k, you are still good cuz your NOC code is the same. Just make sure your new role will have similar duties as your previous one.

Good luck and don't worry
thats correct...cause i was on a LMO and i got promoted and i had no problems with that!