App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
Andrew1982 said:
mine went thru and they did not call...

I thinki it depends on the VO processing the application.

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nov1061 said:
Hi,
the thing is you need to submit your IELTS results to the CIC before expiration, no matter how long the processing time will take.
Thanks a lot nov1061. That means, it will be alright even if I submit my IELTS even one day prior it looses its validity.

etkuo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Was able to login to my ECAS for the first time today.
We received your application for permanent residence on January 1, 2015.
We started processing your application on February 20, 2015.

Here is my timeline/MyCIC.
Jan01: Created EE Profile
Mar27: Received ITA for FSW
Mar30: Medical completed
Apr03: Submitted Application
Apr03: After submission application status was "Opened" and Review of eligibility is "Review in progress"
Apr07: Review of medical results changed to "Review in progress", A background check is needed changed to "In progress"
Apr10: Medical Results changed to "Passed"

Still no AOR though.

SDave

Feb 6, 2015
amit_gemini0206 said:
Cic called my current workplace and luckily i was working that day. They asked me about my previous job and current job. Just after 2 days my file was approved.
Amit, My employer got phone call from Toronto, ON. And officer was asking about my work duties, LMO & my back ground etc. I was working at that day. I asked my employer about phone call. He told me that phone call was as an audit about LMO. And they were asking whether we are following LMO contract or not. They told to my employer that they will send some document request through "Canada post" and he has to reply accordingly. My employer offered "e-mail" help, but she denied...!

It doesn't make sense to me. I don't know, all employees with LMO are getting such kind of "Audit" or that phone call was from CIC..??, as I have applied for EE. If that audit was from Service Canada, that phone should be from Edmonton, AB. And If that phone call was from CIC, that should be from Ottawa...!!

Number was "Unknown" on caller Id, and they said they were from Toronto, My employer did not remember from which organization. Is anyone in this forum has any clue..?? I am from first ITA draw, my medical status has not been changed. background status is "In progress"

Thanks

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Guys, I have an urgent question. I have all the documents ready and I'm trying to submit my application. I would like to provide some extra documents to CIC. However, it seems that it is only possible to provide the documents they ask for explicitly and a letter of explanation. Is there any way to provide an additional document, apart from merging it together with the letter of explanation?

Member31

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Hello,

Is there anyone already working in Canada on an Open Work Permit?
I just submitted my application. However, after the submission, it is asking me to register myself with Job Bank as I don't have a valid job offer as per their rule(No LMIA). However, I am working on an open work permit where no employer requires LMIA and my NOC code is 2174. So, technically it is valid and I don't want job. But, still CIC is asking me to register under Job Bank.

Please let me know if any one of you have come across this.

Thanks.

uozer

Feb 6, 2015
fl_pie said:
Guys, I have an urgent question. I have all the documents ready and I'm trying to submit my application. I would like to provide some extra documents to CIC. However, it seems that it is only possible to provide the documents they ask for explicitly and a letter of explanation. Is there any way to provide an additional document, apart from merging it together with the letter of explanation?
maybe you can merge your documents with the explanation letter and submit as one pdf file

samcan2015

Feb 16, 2015
I can't acces my ECAS. is anyone can help how do I log in to check the status of my application:
I used UCI, I also used my EXXX number none of them worked.
Where do you see your timeline?

My count MyCIC doesnt show anything except is in progress. no detail

Jan02: Created EE Profile
feb 27: Received ITA for FST
Mar21: Medical completed
Mar23: Submitted Application
Mar23: Received AOR
Since then nothing?
Thanks

sk2013

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samcan2015 said:
I can't acces my ECAS. is anyone can help how do I log in to check the status of my application:
I used UCI, I also used my EXXX number none of them worked.
Where do you see your timeline?

My count MyCIC doesnt show anything except is in progress. no detail

Jan02: Created EE Profile
feb 27: Received ITA for FST
Mar21: Medical completed
Mar23: Submitted Application
Mar23: Received AOR
Since then nothing?
Thanks
What was your score?

porc

Jan 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Barn Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
variazioni said:
Do you mind telling me what additional documents they requested?

they ask for my celpip language test

toben

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fl_pie said:
Merge all additional documents into one PDF with a "cover letter" at the beginning describing all the documents you attached. This makes it very easy for the immigration officer to understand what you did. Upload this as "Letter of Explanation".

amit_gemini0206

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
SDave said:
Amit, My employer got phone call from Toronto, ON. And officer was asking about my work duties, LMO & my back ground etc. I was working at that day. I asked my employer about phone call. He told me that phone call was as an audit about LMO. And they were asking whether we are following LMO contract or not. They told to my employer that they will send some document request through "Canada post" and he has to reply accordingly. My employer offered "e-mail" help, but she denied...!

It doesn't make sense to me. I don't know, all employees with LMO are getting such kind of "Audit" or that phone call was from CIC..??, as I have applied for EE. If that audit was from Service Canada, that phone should be from Edmonton, AB. And If that phone call was from CIC, that should be from Ottawa...!!

Number was "Unknown" on caller Id, and they said they were from Toronto, My employer did not remember from which organization. Is anyone in this forum has any clue..?? I am from first ITA draw, my medical status has not been changed. background status is "In progress"

Thanks
Cic called my workplace and talk to my boss first and then the cic agent talk to me, he just confirmed some of my pervious and current job information. When i asked him the purpose of the call, the just told me that we are updating some information in your cic profile.
Yes you are right, few days back my roommate's employer also got a call from cic regarding lmo/ lmai.

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
amit_gemini0206 said:
Cic called my workplace and talk to my boss first and then the cic agent talk to me, he just confirmed some of my pervious and current job information. When i asked him the purpose of the call, the just told me that we are updating some information in your cic profile.
Yes you are right, few days back my roommate's employer also got a call from cic regarding lmo/ lmai.
Are they just calling people with LMIA/LMO?

Papajohns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
This thing may happrn if VO find breach of contract . May be u have shown more salary per hour than on the LMO or may be u showed less hours of work against ur LMO .

As per my thinking this thing can happen when u tried to show something extra ordinary than ur LMO and usual contract limits ..

Hopefully dats a positive sign ...

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
uozer, toben, yeah, that's what I thought of originally, and that's what I did in the end.