Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farm.manager said:
TIMELINE:

Application Submitted = Maarch 22
CEC application status = OPEN ( AOR March 23 )
Review of eligibility = IN PROGRESS
Review of medical results = PASSED (March 31)
Review of submitted documents = Request of additional documents (celpip) PROVIDED ( April 1 )
Scheduling an interview = NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME
A background check is needed =NOT STARTED
Final decision =NOT STARTED
is it cec or fsw .

When did you submitted your EE profile?

miss_

Mar 27, 2015
springchicken said:
Why don't you troll elsewhere.
whats wrong with you springchicken? Dont spread your negativity here. Be happy for other peoples success. I hope you get yours soon. so thankful for express entry. It wont be long for everyone to get results. Just be patient! :)

EET

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 FEB
AOR Received.
9 FEB
Med's Done....
7 FEB
One thing i am failed to understand that if Amit has got his immigration already, why he still regularly check this forum and answer the questions. if i was him i would never care to check the forum again that thing makes his character suspicious and this miss- is a day one troll. give me +1 if u agree with me.

Uzzah7

Mar 20, 2015
miss_ said:
whats wrong with you springchicken? Dont spread your negativity here. Be happy for other peoples success. I hope you get yours soon. so thankful for express entry. It wont be long for everyone to get results. Just be patient! :)
Hoping for our pr as well soon

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishna19 said:
Last week I went to CIC recommended physician and I asked about the status whether they dispatched the medical to CIC ..

I gave medical on Feb 21 st they gave me print out and on it I can see they dispatched my medical on 10th March 2015 . but still its not reflecting in mycic account..

even ECAS is not updated still shows application not found..
Hi Krishna what medical tests did you undergo? have you received your medical report? Your reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks & ATB!

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shrinivas1980 said:
Hi Krishna what medical tests did you undergo? have you received your medical report? Your reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks & ATB!

There are 3 types of test

1. Eye sight & doctor consultation (250 CAD)
2. chest xray (50 CAD)
3. blood test -- It includes 3 or 4 types (160 CAD)

So in Total medical cost 460 CAD....

I gave all these test on Feb 21 and last saturday when i went and ask about the status they gave me medical report on that it mentioned that Medicals sent to CIC on March 10 th ...

But still my results in MyCIC account did not changed dont know what happening Im waiting like most of the other people.

Cheers,

k1123

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
krishna19 said:
There are 3 types of test

1. Eye sight & doctor consultation (250 CAD)
2. chest xray (50 CAD)
3. blood test -- It includes 3 or 4 types (160 CAD)

So in Total medical cost 460 CAD....

I gave all these test on Feb 21 and last saturday when i went and ask about the status they gave me medical report on that it mentioned that Medicals sent to CIC on March 10 th ...

But still my results in MyCIC account did not changed dont know what happening Im waiting like most of the other people.

Cheers,
i jus payed 332 dollars in calgary
250 for physician
32 for blood test
50 for chest xray
and my medical results are passed

egotravel

Mar 31, 2015
Did anyone have issues with uploading PDF documents?

I get an error message saying that PDF should be accepted: "You have specified an incorrect file format for your attachment. Retry with another format. The following file formats are allowed: DOC; JPG; PDF; PNG; and TIFF."

Sunshine_Calgary

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
egotravel said:
Did anyone have issues with uploading PDF documents?

I get an error message saying that PDF should be accepted: "You have specified an incorrect file format for your attachment. Retry with another format. The following file formats are allowed: DOC; JPG; PDF; PNG; and TIFF."
I used to get error for file size more than 4mb.
I used Microsoft XPS Document Writer to convert the documents to XPS files and then use google drive to convert it back to PDF.
To merge files I used w w w.freepdfsolutions.com

Hope this helps.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
k1123 said:
i jus payed 332 dollars in calgary
250 for physician
32 for blood test
50 for chest xray
and my medical results are passed

Its cheaper for you .... In edmonton they charge me like this ...

Guitarboy

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO app transferred to Colombo VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
15 Jan 15
AOR Received.
3 Mar 2015
File Transfer...
transferred to Columbo office 3 March 2015
Med's Request
3 June
Med's Done....
Yet to happen
Hey Exellenters,

please help in answering my question..... I applied for the NSNP nd they are requesting additional documents for name change (I changed my last name so my educational docs. have the old name and passport has the new name)

I sent them the GAZETTE OF INDIA stating my change of name but they say its not sufficient they need an official document for name change.

As far as I knew GAZETTE OF INDIA is the most official document available in INDIA, i have sent them an email asking them what they need precisely... CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST WHAT OTHER NAME CHANGE DOCUMENT MAY BE ACCEPTED BY NSNP OFFICIALS?

Thanks in advance

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
Hi friends!

Can someone help me here, Please?

My employers have provided me experience letter which is not according to CIC reqruirement. The letter misses my Salary and Job responsibilities. The employer denied to include any job responsibilities in the experience letter.

Since I am in Canada for last 3 years, therefore, I don't have any contact in old companies. What do you think can I do? Is there any solution?

Waiting patiently for your responses.

Thanks,

Sunshine_Calgary

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hime said:
Hi friends!

Can someone help me here, Please?

My employers have provided me experience letter which is not according to CIC reqruirement. The letter misses my Salary and Job responsibilities. The employer denied to include any job responsibilities in the experience letter.

Since I am in Canada for last 3 years, therefore, I don't have any contact in old companies. What do you think can I do? Is there any solution?

Waiting patiently for your responses.

Thanks,
U can attached the same companies offer letter + appointment letter . these should details u r job activity. And also attach pay slips + T4 to be on safer side.