+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

forever21

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
bhallasorav said:
Yeah u do....i did it aswell but they want it again.. so tats fine with me.. hoping for a submission mail once i submit my docs tomorow.. all the very best..
And is it the Canadian Police Clearance they've asked you to submit?

springchicken

Aug 29, 2014
miss_ said:
Thank you everyone for all your updates. got my PPR today. :)

ITA: JAN 31
SUBMITTED MY APP: FEB 20
PPR: MARCH 27

Sorry thats all the timeline i have. i dont check my application daily.

they put me under fsw but i am also eligible for cec.

Good luck everyone!! you guys helped me a lot!
Another new poster with PR yeah right.

springchicken

Aug 29, 2014
ngelsa said:
Dear All,

I am trying to figure out what factors are causing CIC to process some applications sooner than others; thus, I have created a Google Form to collect data. If you would please kindly provide input and comments that would be wonderful. (Please note that you can go back to the form and update your answers).

You can access the Google Form here: http://goo.gl/forms/7yQW8NLs1u

You can view the results at the link below:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fG9xoOoUPEMJrt7cOi5tzYwp7V2u4NDMi8Ighmz1oW8/edit?usp=sharing

Please inform other members to have them complete the form so we have a good idea the average processing time for typical application and hopefully to see a pattern.

Thank you.
This is great ngelsa. Can you expand the columns? Thanks first banner of EE classmates!

miss_

Mar 27, 2015
springchicken said:
Another new poster with PR yeah right.
This is funny. I just registered an account here to say THANKS to everyone. Forums are great help! Its all up to you guys if you believe me or not.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what's your timeline springchicken?

springchicken said:
This is great ngelsa. Can you expand the columns? Thanks first banner of EE classmates!

Uzzah7

Mar 20, 2015
miss_ said:
This is funny. I just registered an account here to say THANKS to everyone. Forums are great help! Its all up to you guys if you believe me or not.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

Congratulations miss_ Hoping that we'll receive our PPR in few days as well. All the best! God bless!

susana

Nov 4, 2008
miss_ said:

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!
This is your second post , meaning no one helped you as you never posted here before, you must understand why is hard to believe what you are saying, you are even using acronyms, not common with a new person in the forum.

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
forever21 said:
And is it the Canadian Police Clearance they've asked you to submit?
No indian pcc

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
Sorry Guys as i may be asking the same question someone already asked but i tried searching and felt little tough. Any help appreciated.
I received ITA today under CEC!!! Hoooooohuuuuu.

Couple of questions i have is :

1. I have claimed my spouse CEC also and i got 5 points for that and if i remove that also i will get ITA as per today's CRS. I can accept the invitation and per instructions as i recalculated removing the 5 points and still in the ITA range mentioned.
2. Do CEC applicants need to submit only experience gained in Canada or all my 10 yrs experience i mentioned in EE??
3. My child is Canadian by birth but it is asking for his details and added as applicant.
4. My US PCC is not yet received but i will add covering letter with explanation and required proof that i took fingerprinting,courier details etc
5. Can i pay required fees using Indian credit card ??
6. Does the proof of funds required for ITA rcvd under CEC?? I am in india and have TD account and cannot get the official statement from bank for my available funds.
7. Earlier my spouse applied for PR(paper one last year) and i am in the application and now this is my application. Do i answer yes to previous application for PR as yes and if so UCi should be my UCI or my spouse's UCI??

Application filing is in progress so please expect more questions and every help from you is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance to all of you and please excuse me for any redundancy.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
susana said:
This is your second post , meaning no one helped you as you never posted here before, you must understand why is hard to believe what you are saying, you are even using acronyms, not common with a new person in the forum.
May be he/she just went thru the posts. Never had anything to ask once understood.

delorean

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Yes it was CEC.

It may be not misrepresentation. Because, their point system had mistake in Feb. Everyone who applied like me was rejected. Just "rejected" After rejected, they register again with new points.

tempa said:
Did you submit your PR application before? ex: CEC/FSW?
Well, you gotta know that you will only get BOWP once your PR application
received by CIO and got PER or AOR, then you are good to go. (Of course, your wp will be expired within 4 months also)
If you don't submit any other application to CIO, and your EE might rejected, then your BOWP could be
rejected, too.
The worst thing is your EE application might considered as misrepresentation...
but that's just my personal opinion....
Good luck!!

JXS1981

Oct 31, 2014
SDave said:
I called CIC today for a question, I did not get satisfactory answer, if anyone of u know, please guide me.

I got ITA 31st Jan.
Submitted EE file 28th Feb.
Back ground check In Progress since 6th March.

Question is that I appeared CELPIP test in May-2013. And because of two years validity it's going to expire in May-2015. Should I appear again.??
They did not ask to attach in EE file, but I attached with Education documents. They have not asked yet any additional documents.

But Should I take test date? At the time of submission, test was valid, and it's still valid. I don't want to make it late, if they ask for it.

CIC officer had no knowledge at all. she told me that English score never gets expired..!!! :eek: :-X

She was also an "Immigrant" from her accent, and she told me to send inquiry email, but I did not receive any email.so I can not ask them by email.

Please guide me, if u know anything about this situation.
Hi SDave,

Even I have the same predicament. I got ITA on 27th March but my IELTS is valid till 15th May. Please let me know if you get any update from CIC.

To Experts,

I request you to give your 2 cents for the situation SDave and I are currently in.

Thanks & Warm Regards.