Jan 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
I'm in serious problem. My work visa will be expired on 3rd of April. I have been applied for PR with EE and BOWP now so that I'm in "Implied Status." I have a question. If PR process is rejected earlier than BOWP, I'm NOT in "Implied Status"? or, as far as my BOWP process is going forward, I'm in "Implied Status"? Which is correct? Please answer me if I could keep working.

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it could be based on why your application got rejected?
Because you apply BOWP based on your PR application and if your PR application got rejected
by some reason which you can't fix.
You might not get your BOWP.
Now BOWP processing time is 56 days and CIC process EE is pretty fast.
It may run ahead than your BOWP application.
Just wait and see, because you've already done everything you can do so far.
Finger cross and pray!

Good luck!

delorean said:
I'm in serious problem. My work visa will be expired on 3rd of April. I have been applied for PR with EE and BOWP now so that I'm in "Implied Status." I have a question. If PR process is rejected earlier than BOWP, I'm NOT in "Implied Status"? or, as far as my BOWP process is going forward, I'm in "Implied Status"? Which is correct? Please answer me if I could keep working.

delorean

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
The reason why I am rejected is that CIC awarded 600 points for arranged work by their website mistake. Due to this issue, my point will be reduced and I have to register for EE pool again. Some applicants around me have got same rejection from CIC. Apparently, their point system had error in February. All applicant who doesn't have permanent offer have got 600 points and received ITA. They are in the pool to wait for next drawing with low score now. Probably I'm in the same boat. That's ok if I can apply for PR again. However, the problem is expiration of my work permit. Although I have a contract from current company until May 1st, my WP will be expired April 3rd. I don't know why CIC gave me the visa shorter than my contract by mistake. I have applied for either extension and BOWP this Jan, 2015 with explanation letter. In addition, another application is sent to CIC under Express Entry at this time. I have applied 2 application for my work visa.

What do you guys think and guess of this situation?

tempa said:
I think it could be based on why your application got rejected?
Because you apply BOWP based on your PR application and if your PR application got rejected
by some reason which you can't fix.
You might not get your BOWP.
Now BOWP processing time is 56 days and CIC process EE is pretty fast.
It may run ahead than your BOWP application.
Just wait and see, because you've already done everything you can do so far.
Finger cross and pray!

Good luck!

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you submit your PR application before? ex: CEC/FSW?
Well, you gotta know that you will only get BOWP once your PR application
received by CIO and got PER or AOR, then you are good to go. (Of course, your wp will be expired within 4 months also)
If you don't submit any other application to CIO, and your EE might rejected, then your BOWP could be
rejected, too.
The worst thing is your EE application might considered as misrepresentation...
but that's just my personal opinion....
Good luck!!

delorean said:
The reason why I am rejected is that CIC awarded 600 points for arranged work by their website mistake. Due to this issue, my point will be reduced and I have to register for EE pool again. Some applicants around me have got same rejection from CIC. Apparently, their point system had error in February. All applicant who doesn't have permanent offer have got 600 points and received ITA. They are in the pool to wait for next drawing with low score now. Probably I'm in the same boat. That's ok if I can apply for PR again. However, the problem is expiration of my work permit. Although I have a contract from current company until May 1st, my WP will be expired April 3rd. I don't know why CIC gave me the visa shorter than my contract by mistake. I have applied for either extension and BOWP this Jan, 2015 with explanation letter. In addition, another application is sent to CIC under Express Entry at this time. I have applied 2 application for my work visa.

What do you guys think and guess of this situation?

LOVEUKYLE25

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Hi Guys! is there anybody here who have the same situation as me.. I applied for AINP last July 2014 then created my profile on express entry and got ITA last January 31 and got AOR on March 19.. My work permit will expired on April 1 so I applied for BOWP last March 23.. Then on March 25, I received an email from AINP giving me instruction to apply for BOWP... What will I do? should I inform them that I already applied for BOWP through my AOR on express entry?

Ozzymechanic

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
WCM said:
I would suggest all applicants to have some patience. Come on guys!!! They claimed to process the applications within six months so just wait till six month atleast before bothering those CIC officers with some silly questions.

You can't complaint about somebody application status changed before yours. We are sharing our timelines here only to give to an idea about how the processing is going. This doesn't mean that you just call the visa officers and start complaining.

unnecessary calls to CIC mean increasing their work load which means decrease in the the their service and response quality. Let those people call CIC who actually need to talk to them and who have real problems.
I disagree!

After submitting an app 7 days after the first draw of a few hundred people, by my calculations would put my app probably in the first couple of hundred received, considering it's a new system with no backlog prior to the apps from the first draw, I would have expected to see some activity by now. I am now at the end of week 7! Another week and a half and 33% of the proposed processing time will be passed with no activity. I can understand 6 months when there are several thousand applications back logged.

This off the back of a WP issued incorrectly in beginning of January and still awaiting a review almost 3 months later!

SDave

Feb 6, 2015
I called CIC today for a question, I did not get satisfactory answer, if anyone of u know, please guide me.

I got ITA 31st Jan.
Submitted EE file 28th Feb.
Back ground check In Progress since 6th March.

Question is that I appeared CELPIP test in May-2013. And because of two years validity it's going to expire in May-2015. Should I appear again.??
They did not ask to attach in EE file, but I attached with Education documents. They have not asked yet any additional documents.

But Should I take test date? At the time of submission, test was valid, and it's still valid. I don't want to make it late, if they ask for it.

CIC officer had no knowledge at all. she told me that English score never gets expired..!!! :eek: :-X

She was also an "Immigrant" from her accent, and she told me to send inquiry email, but I did not receive any email.so I can not ask them by email.

Please guide me, if u know anything about this situation.

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
Hi Friends,
I received a response from CIC asking for my PCC, T4 for last year and notice of assesment with last three months pay stubs... hope things are going in the right path...wish me luck.. i wish everyone all the very best..
everyone will get a positive response..
Regards

forever21

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
bhallasorav said:
Hi Friends,
I received a response from CIC asking for my PCC, T4 for last year and notice of assesment with last three months pay stubs... hope things are going in the right path...wish me luck.. i wish everyone all the very best..
Regards
Did you include any paystubs when you sent your application? Is it a canadian PCC they want?
Good luck :)

PJR3055

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
bhallasorav said:
Hi Friends,
Regards
Have u submitted under express entry?

SushilEE

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Any body had been asked to submit RCMP clearance /Canadian police clearance as additional document request while you are in canada after receiving AOR.

Coz I haven't submmited it while filling my application as it was not requested

miss_

Mar 27, 2015
Thank you everyone for all your updates. got my PPR today. :)

ITA: JAN 31
SUBMITTED MY APP: FEB 20
PPR: MARCH 27

Sorry thats all the timeline i have. i dont check my application daily.

they put me under fsw but i am also eligible for cec.

Good luck everyone!! you guys helped me a lot!

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
miss_ said:
Thank you everyone for all your updates. got my PPR today. :)

ITA: JAN 31
SUBMITTED MY APP: FEB 20
PPR: MARCH 27

Sorry thats all the timeline i have. i dont check my application daily.

they put me under fsw but i am also eligible for cec.

Good luck everyone!! you guys helped me a lot!
Congo...
Regards,

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
forever21 said:
Did you include any paystubs when you sent your application? Is it a canadian PCC they want?
Good luck :)
Yeah u do....i did it aswell but they want it again.. so tats fine with me.. hoping for a submission mail once i submit my docs tomorow.. all the very best..

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.