+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Waleed Mostafa

Feb 18, 2013
I have received ITA in the last draw under FSW (27/3) . my score is 468 at the time of invitation . My IELTS was also valid at the time of ITA . KNowing that my IELTS will expire on the next 6/4/2015 . I have reset for IELTS and got less score . my new score if we consider the new IELTS is 457 . Do I provide my old IELTS or the new ???

nitt

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Hello everyone,

Is there anybody who received an ITA on 2nd draw. If yes what is the current ECAS and has anybody got the ppr... request already?

narby

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
hope for the best said:
Hi guys
Just thought I can share my time line with you guys too,
Applied on EE : Jan 3rd, 2015
Received ITA: Jan 31, 2015
Documents submitted : March 5th 2015
Eligibility : in process
Background : in process
Medical : still no need at this time but I did my medical on Feb 27, 2015

And on March 26, CIC sent me an email to ask me to re-submit the documents for Background so I did.

I guess at least it shows me that CIC has opened my file and really checking on my file ...... ;D
That is a real good news.
Can you share your NOC code?

narby

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
nitt said:
Hello everyone,

Is there anybody who received an ITA on 2nd draw. If yes what is the current ECAS and has anybody got the ppr... request already?
I am one of the 2nd draw people. I do not check my CIC cus I know there is nothing changed. lol

nitt

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Mine is food service supervisor and I submitted on 8th March and did my medical on 25th Feb. I don't know my ECAS because I hired consultant. can you check it on your own by using UCI no narby and also what is ur NOC.

narby

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
nitt said:
Mine is food service supervisor and I submitted on 8th March and did my medical on 25th Feb. I don't know my ECAS because I hired consultant. can you check it on your own by using UCI no narby and also what is ur NOC.
I don't know my UCI. My NOC is 6322 I guess.

Incan1010

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hi guys if you want to check your ECAS please use your Express entry file no same as ITA number then your last name and date of birth, last place of birth that's it it will show you your status.

dit_pra

Feb 4, 2015
calgary
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 feb 2015
AOR Received.
11 feb 2015
Med's Done....
06 feb 2015
nitt said:
i got same NOC as u do and i was able to do with my AOR number and DOB,DOB place n last name if i m not wrong.but since u hired consultant do u have copy of AOR.if yes than u will be able to c it.

dit_pra

Feb 4, 2015
calgary
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 feb 2015
AOR Received.
11 feb 2015
Med's Done....
06 feb 2015
Let's sayyou apply under CEC for Express Entry. You get AOR either same day or within 10 days at the latest. Is it sufficient to apply for BOWP under new rules? Lawyers do not know. Website says it can be accepted. Call centre agents say you have to pass eligibility which can take a couple of months... What I'm thinking is that maybe the website accommodates both situations. Let's say under old CEC (before Express Entry) it took 6-8 weeks, sometimes longer to get AOR, so AOR was acceptable, and that's why the website talks about AOR. However, now you get AOR so fast, and you need to get that eligibility review status passed. Do you know anybody who applied and got some updates? Any more info from any sources? What are your thoughts?

[/quote]

in my case i m in implied status with LMIA.i applied implied on feb 15 2015 with reference LMIA but i saw more chances of getting my LMIA denied so i talk to one lady lawyer and she said me that i can apply BWOP with my AOR so i did apply BWOP on march 20.so on March 22 i got denied on my LMIA.lets c what will happen.I forget to mention that i applied under EE.i think i didnt reply ur question but just sharing my experience.

dit_pra

Feb 4, 2015
calgary
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 feb 2015
AOR Received.
11 feb 2015
Med's Done....
06 feb 2015
LOVEUKYLE25 said:
Hi Guys! is there anybody here who have the same situation as me.. I applied for AINP last July 2014 then created my profile on express entry and got ITA last January 31 and got AOR on March 19.. My work permit will expired on April 1 so I applied for BOWP last March 23.. Then on March 25, I received an email from AINP giving me instruction to apply for BOWP... What will I do? should I inform them that I already applied for BOWP through my AOR on express entry?
IF i were u i would apply both.so atleast one of them will work n ur safe.if u got two thats not a big deal.i have seen so many people with two work permits.

hope for the best

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
delorean said:
What document were you required to submit?
Delorean

CIC asked me to re-submit Background document IMM 5669