ecas sep 30 2015 processing started
medical passed oct 8 2015
background in progress oct 8 2015
schedule A request oct 20 2015
Schedule A submitted oct 21 2015
Still everything is same

any idea when I will get PPR
Hello plzhelp,

I can only speculate since this is not some thing any one can say any thing with certainty. Most people from October are waiting without much changes recently. But we all got initial processing at a much much faster pace than those in the first six seven months. Those from september are getting PPRs on and off - specially if they were CEC.

Inland CEC in terms of processing preference might only turn out second to outland FSW. So hopefully you should be hearing back shortly.

All the best.

Sep 4, 2015
Hi, I received my AOR in October. But the passport which I had applied with is due to expire on April 2016. So I have renewed and received my new passport. But how will I inform cic regarding this change. Thanks.

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jibin Zachariah said:
Hi, I received my AOR in October. But the passport which I had applied with is due to expire on April 2016. So I have renewed and received my new passport. But how will I inform cic regarding this change. Thanks.
CSE - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

plzhelp

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
fkl said:
Hello plzhelp,

I can only speculate since this is not some thing any one can say any thing with certainty. Most people from October are waiting without much changes recently. But we all got initial processing at a much much faster pace than those in the first six seven months. Those from september are getting PPRs on and off - specially if they were CEC.

Inland CEC in terms of processing preference might only turn out second to outland FSW. So hopefully you should be hearing back shortly.

All the best.
Thanks a lot

s-r-z

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
wildemam said:
Hi Guys

I Know it's late to ask about this now: I am a OINP nominee. got the 600 points and got the ITA, applied and got the schedule 4 and 4A request and submitted them. When submitting there was a section for degrees, and a section for "transcripts".

As I am a PhD student, I put the WES report+scans of the certificates for Master and Bachlor in the Degree section, and a transcript with my courses in PhD so far + a letter of enrollment in the transcript section. I feel this is not right somehow.

Another question, how would I edit the status so that my timeline appeats under my name :) ? here it is

EE profile created -- score 447 -- June 4th
OINP interest letter -- June 10th
OINP submitted -- July 4th
OINP nominated -- October 15th
score updated to 1047 -- October 16th
ITA -- October 23rd
AOR -- October 23rd
4 and 4A request and submission -- November 1st
Medical passed -- Nov 4th
ECAS -- not yet
I believe what you done for your transcript is enough, as long as you take care of your BSc and MSc degrees.

Regarding you information under your name, go to your "profile" at the top of the page, and then "Forum Profile Information" where you can add your details.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
few questions

- Does it seem to anyone from viewing the timelines, that updates in profiles come in waves?

- Do you think that my personal history being simple (no spouse - few activities after graduation - no statuary problems) would help get faster updates?

- Again, I am looking for a way to put my personal history near my name to the left, but can't see the forum setting option for this.

ITA -- October 23rd
AOR -- October 23rd
ECAS -- not yet

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
wildemam said:
few questions

- Does it seem to anyone from viewing the timelines, that updates in profiles come in waves?

- Do you think that my personal history being simple (no spouse - few activities after graduation - no statuary problems) would help get faster updates?

- Again, I am looking for a way to put my personal history near my name to the left, but can't see the forum setting option for this.

ITA -- October 23rd
AOR -- October 23rd
ECAS -- not yet
Yes and Yes.

For last question go to Profile->Forum Profile info. If the field you want to enter already exists use that. Else you can put every thing in signature.

hamsis

Aug 7, 2015
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 aug 2015
Hi guys
My timeline is below, my question is there any probability to get a rejection after paid RPRF?

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
hamsis said:
Hi guys
My timeline is below, my question is there any probability to get a rejection after paid RPRF?
Try searching the threads. There are some cases.

There's also a link in the CIC website which explains the possibility of rejection after RPRF. I'll look for it again then post it here

hamsis

Aug 7, 2015
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 aug 2015
Gabbana said:
Try searching the threads. There are some cases.

There's also a link in the CIC website which explains the possibility of rejection after RPRF. I'll look for it again then post it here
Thank you gabbana, i hope it will not happen to me, there is no sense to ask people to pay RPRF then reject their app.

hamsis

Aug 7, 2015
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 aug 2015
I just open my ecas now and found decision made.

hamsis

Aug 7, 2015
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 aug 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Congratulations and all the very best. I wish you a speedy PPR. :)
Thank you very much, i hope so coz i'm implied status right now for 80 days.

Sep 4, 2015
Thank you for the reply.
So, I just need to upload my details about the new passport here? Anything else I need to keep in mind? Is there any complications with this process? Thanks.