HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long does it takes after Background check process starts for outlanders?

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
From people's reports on this forum, the time varies from 2 days to 1 month from BG check to Decision made..
I have been waiting more than 2 months since my BG check changed to in progress and no updates. So I think it really depends on the specific case and also category.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Masin said:
I have been waiting more than 2 months since my BG check changed to in progress and no updates. So I think it really depends on the specific case and also category.
Masin,

Do you have multiple PCC s or lot of foreign travels or both? Could you please tell?

Also, I hear that FSW inland is the slowest category.

plzhelp

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Masin,

Do you have multiple PCC s or lot of foreign travels or both? Could you please tell?

hello raj,
My bg is also in progress since long. I have submitted Schedule A on 21st October. I have foreign visit, USA, UK, Dubai, India & South Africa.

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Masin,

I had USA and Europe visiting travels and just 2 PCCs, one from Canada and the other one from my home country.

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masin said:
There are applicants from England pass BG quickly. I see you are from Iran, that can delay BG check. I'm from Turkey. They may want to do a more detailed check on Turkish applicants also.

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
If you have a Provincial Nomination and get your PR rejected for some technical reason. Can you just create a new profile and get your provincial nomination transferred to you new profile. Would you then wait to get another ITA?

Has anyone done this? I am not in this boat as yet but I am curious as to what steps could be taken if I do have paddle to survive?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sunil_JZ said:
If you have a Provincial Nomination and get your PR rejected for some technical reason. Can you just create a new profile and get your provincial nomination transferred to you new profile. Would you then wait to get another ITA?

Has anyone done this? I am not in this boat as yet but I am curious as to what steps could be taken if I do have paddle to survive?

Thanks
Already answered your question here --> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.0.html;msg4797878#msg4797878

waiting5months

Nov 25, 2015
Hi everyone, I am new here have one question looking for help and opinions, thanks!

I am fsw inlander
Noc 0612 food service supervisor
with LMIA
Ita May 22
Aor Jun 13
ecas in process Aug 14

My current employer got phone call from immigration office on Nov 9, asked about my title and job duties, my boss has few restaurants, she stays in BC head office. My working place is in Alberta, the manager in restaurant got phone call two days after, I was in business trip when I came back she told me they asked nothing special, just job duties and title and working time, etc.

Nov 13 my boss got another phone call asked about my contract, she was on her way to airport and doesn't remember every details about contract just answered there is contract. Immigration asked for how long? She said it's about 2 years, which is wrong it was permanent. Immigration then asked does she intent to extend the contract when it is expired, she said yes.

And that is the last thing I heard from immigration, nothing has been changed since then ecas status is still in process.

I talked to my agent she said it's unusual because none of her client got phone call from immigration office I am the first one. She said it doesn't looking good!

Now I have no idea what does this mean? Any ideas? Thanks!

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunil_JZ said:
How long does it normally take to get ECAS access
You get it once they start processing your application. This is around a week to a month depending on a lot of factors.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HakikiKanada said:
There are applicants from England pass BG quickly. I see you are from Iran, that can delay BG check. I'm from Turkey. They may want to do a more detailed check on Turkish applicants also.
I noticed most middle easterns got RCMP requests. They are cautious with BG checks for us. Good luck for us.

plzhelp

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
CEC, EE inland
Application submit sep 16 2015
ecas sep 30 2015 processing started
medical passed oct 8 2015
background in progress oct 8 2015
schedule A request oct 20 2015
Schedule A submitted oct 21 2015
background check not needed at this time Nov 26 2015
ghost email @ night Nov 26 2015