4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Britanno-Columbien said:
Small movement, but I'll take anything these days: ECAS just changed today from "Application Received" to "In Process." (It was in "Application Received" since April 22nd). Hoping for the best! ::)
That's a good sign you will shortly get the PPR in a week or 2. BTW when did you submit your APR and when did you receive u r AOR?

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Britanno-Columbien said:
Small movement, but I'll take anything these days: ECAS just changed today from "Application Received" to "In Process." (It was in "Application Received" since April 22nd). Hoping for the best! ::)
Congrats ,..So after in process, is it Decision made state?

Regards,

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Britanno-Columbien said:
hey can you share your time line please ?

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Aarti21 said:
Congrats ,..So after in process, is it Decision made state?

Regards,
Yes

In Process > App Recieved > In Process > Decision Made > Complete

The first In Process is auto generated status when APR is submitted but not yet promoted to GCMS.
Once promited it starts from App Received.

This is so far my observation from the trends in EE.

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
jaffa83 said:

First In Process is auto generated status when APR is not yet promoted to GCMS.

Any idea..how much time it takes to go from Application received to In process ???

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
jaffa83 said:
Yes

The first In Process is auto generated status when APR is submitted but not yet promoted to GCMS.

I agree with Jaffa

In Process > App Received > In Process > Decision Made > Complete
1 2 3 4 5

Stage 1- 2 :- Most crucial stages after the application is submitted . I've seen many applicants applications were cancelled .

Stage 3: - I've seen one case who's application went back to stage 2 and cancelled . I feel its exceptional case..
In this stage I saw most people got RCMP , Personal History submission and RRPF fees if they didn't paid along with application.

Still I dont understand why CIC takes time in this phase --- time lines 1-4 weeks but definetly we get answer

Stage 4: - When your application ECAS status is Application received and you saw in ECAS that decision made. probably application is cancelled.
When your application ECAS status is In process and you get PPR request the next day

Stage 5:- after PPR / cancellation application moves to closed I guess.

This is only the patter I observed by looking at the EE successful person scenarios nothing has been declared officially by CIC..

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naga.msbi said:
I agree with Jaffa

1 2 3 4 5

Stage 1- 2 :- Most crucial stages after the application is submitted . I've seen many applicants applications were cancelled .

Stage 3: - I've seen one case who's application went back to stage 2 and cancelled . I feel its exceptional case..
In this stage I saw most people got RCMP , Personal History submission and RRPF fees if they didn't paid along with application.

Still I dont understand why CIC takes time in this phase --- time lines 1-4 weeks but definetly we get answer

Stage 4: - When your application ECAS status is Application received and you saw in ECAS that decision made. probably application is cancelled.
When your application ECAS status is In process and you get PPR request the next day

This is only the patter I observed by looking at the EE successful person scenarios nothing has been declared officially by CIC..
Im thinking every phase is filtering round and timelines are based on documents you provided to support your application.

Conor9900

Jun 20, 2013
"Stage 4: - When your application ECAS status is Application received and you saw in ECAS that decision made. probably application is cancelled."

Baseless speculation like this is not helpful and will cause panic

schmamey

Mar 19, 2015
I could not log in into Ecas using UCI # or PR application number. My Ecas had 3 lines since April 1.... does anyone have same problem? can not check Ecas status temporarily? Thank you!!!

Britanno-Columbien

Apr 8, 2015
Britanno-Columbien said:
Along with the change noted above, we also just received a request for additional documents: an updated Schedule 1 and proof of citizenship for our Canada-born children. I'm staying cautiously optimistic...

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
naga.msbi said:
I agree with Jaffa

1 2 3 4 5

I believe stage 4 has either approved with PPR in MyCIC or Refused with Letter.

Stage 5 is Complete when the person successfully lands and MyCIC status is Closed.

Britanno-Columbien

Apr 8, 2015
jaffa83 said:
That's a good sign you will shortly get the PPR in a week or 2. BTW when did you submit your APR and when did you receive u r AOR?
Thanks, and I really hope so!

Our timeline:

CEC / 879 points
EE profile created: Feb 6 2015
ITA: Feb 7 2015
APR submitted: Mar 1 2015
AOR: April 7 2015
CELPIP requested: April 17 2015
ECAS changed to Application Received / Medical passed: April 22 2015
Background Check in progress: April 23 2015
ECAS changed to In Process / additional docs requested: May 20

I hope this all comes to a good end soon enough.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
outlaws said:
Hey I got one question , i applied for EE in CEC on 23rd march and now i got PNP . should i update the pnp info with cic or not....?
Congrats, could you please share with us how did you apply for the PNP?

amadabu

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Hi guys, I have been rejected for a pr yesterday, Due to a police clearance due date issuance. but i read this on Cic page I was wondering if any one has received this letter?
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No. Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate.

Name of document(s) to get: Certificate of Good Conduct

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate for Express Entry?
No. CIC will contact you after you apply for Permanent Residence. CIC will give you specific instructions and the information you need to get a police certificate. Please read the instructions above for more information.
NOTE: CIC will not accept police certificates sent by mail for Express Entry applications.