+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got rejected cuz I haven't uploaded the original police certificate, just the translation.

How long have u guys waited for the case specific inquiry to reopen?

Geez. I'm so mad.

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
colorblind said:
Just got rejected cuz I haven't uploaded the original police certificate, just the translation.

Geez. I'm so mad.

Some members say they took them a month wait for the response from CIC. May I know how old is your police check prior to submission? I assume that PCC from your other country of residence right?

chad_wapu

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
colorblind said:

Geez. I'm so mad.
im sorry to read that..... when did u submit ur application and u recieved ur ITA?

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
biz said:
Some members say they took them a month wait for the response from CIC. May I know how old is your police check prior to submission? I assume that PCC from your other country of residence right?
they'r from Jan 16 2015.
haven't been home since 2012... dunno if it's still valid. if not.. I have to wait for at least 1 month to get the new ones.

for others.. submitted app and Aor Feb 27.

Wecanandwewill

Mar 24, 2015
colorblind said:
they'r from Jan 16 2015.
haven't been home since 2012... dunno if it's still valid. if not.. I have to wait for at least 1 month to get the new ones.

for others.. submitted app and Aor Feb 27.
Colorblind could you tell me where did you send the email to reopen your file? Cuz I forgot to submitted the original PC too :(, I'm so worried now. Thanks

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wecanandwewill said:
Colorblind could you tell me where did you send the email to reopen your file? Cuz I forgot to submitted the original PC too :(, I'm so worried now. Thanks

do it as soon as possible.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

canadaxprs

May 3, 2015
Does anyone here got approved after receiving FSW ITA and then when completing the application changed proof of funds under the required minimum (12000$)? Just asking because some of you are already PR.

ssdn

Star Member
May 14, 2015
In Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-05-2015
do it as soon as possible.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
[/quote]

GREAT AND USEFULL LINK +1 TO YOU COLORBLIND

PedDoc

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
I submitted my application on May 15th but due a known bug in the system my Travel Documents did not go through and they sent back a weird reply when i sent in a CSE .

"I have upload an express entry form for my family. I was unable to load a passport copy for my wife as the system did not allow me to upload one.Hence i was unable to upload it as my application is already submitted without the Passport .
I am uploading it here as an attachment to this enquiry "

THEIR REPLY

"

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Due to a system limitation with the online application, certain document fields will not be auto-populated in the document checklist. Please note that you may upload your passport (or any other supporting document) to the Letter of Explanation section of your online application’s document checklist.

We hope this information will help you, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,

xxxxxx , Agent xxxxxx

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ullu_ka_pattha said:
I doubt, it's weekend...We will have to wait till Monday evening... :(
I just got a message on an update which I can't see!
CIC works even during the weekends. My friend works there and they can work at the weekend if they choose to.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Help please

There are 3 things I need to provide from my employer:
What are the difference between 3 of them!!

1. Employment Records - Reference Letter (Your evidence should include a reference letter from your employer and previous pay stubs, where available. The reference letter is an official document printed on company letterhead and must include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company and a business card of the person signing the letter. The letter should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.)

2. Offer of Employment - (You must provide an official document from your proposed employer, printed on company letterhead, stating that you will be employed in Canada for a specified period of time by that company. The letter should include contact information for the company (address, telephone number and e-mail address).)

3. Letter of Employment - No explanation whatsoever.

Any help would be highly appreciated ,
Thanks in advance

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
iceberge said:
Help please

There are 3 things I need to provide from my employer:
What are the difference between 3 of them!!

1. Employment Records - Reference Letter (Your evidence should include a reference letter from your employer and previous pay stubs, where available. The reference letter is an official document printed on company letterhead and must include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company and a business card of the person signing the letter. The letter should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.)

2. Offer of Employment - (You must provide an official document from your proposed employer, printed on company letterhead, stating that you will be employed in Canada for a specified period of time by that company. The letter should include contact information for the company (address, telephone number and e-mail address).)

3. Letter of Employment - No explanation whatsoever.

Any help would be highly appreciated ,
Thanks in advance
1. This is your experience (reference) letter, if you're currently employed or previously employed by an employer. This is the proof of your experience with the company. This letter can be from the same company if you're still working and will continue to do. This requires the reference letters along with the TAX forms and/or pay slips which ever is applicable.

2. This can be a letter from a prospective employer, in case you might have a new offer of employment from other employer, who might have got you a LMIA for you in order to be eligible for Arranged employment and gain 600 points. If you're with the same employer, then it is the same letter as mentioned in the above point. Bottom-line is that this is an option for those who might have a new offer letter from other employer. This does not require the pay slips etc. but the offer letter and an LMIA if available.

3. Just the experience letter/reference letter mentioned in point one, without any other documents.

Technically, they were same but I guess mandatory upload of these documents are required for those who selected valid LMIA option as YES and/or Do you have a valid offer of employment etc. during the EE profile creation. I have these fields available with required documents field since I have the LMIA. Guys any inputs are invited those who do not have the LMIA but has these option available.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
jaffa83 said:
1. This is your experience (reference) letter, if you're currently employed or previously employed by an employer. This is the proof of your experience with the company. This letter can be from the same company if you're still working and will continue to do. This requires the reference letters along with the TAX forms and/or pay slips which ever is applicable.

2. This can be a letter from a prospective employer, in case you might have a new offer of employment from other employer, who might have got you a LMIA for you in order to be eligible for Arranged employment and gain 600 points. If you're with the same employer, then it is the same letter as mentioned in the above point. Bottom-line is that this is an option for those who might have a new offer letter from other employer. This does not require the pay slips etc. but the offer letter and an LMIA if available.

3. Just the experience letter/reference letter mentioned in point one, without any other documents.

Technically, they were same but I guess mandatory upload of these documents are required for those who selected valid LMIA option as YES and/or Do you have a valid offer of employment etc. during the EE profile creation. I have these fields available with required documents field since I have the LMIA. Guys any inputs are invited those who do not have the LMIA but has these option available.
Thanks buddy for reply, I have got your point. I will follow what you said.

Yes I have valid job offer also I have gained 600 points for arrange employment and I am currently working under LMO. All 3 letters are required/mandatory to upload as I am CEC applicant. Yes you are right they are pretty similar. I have got offer of employment and experience letter, it means I have 2 letters, there are 3 letters are required. Number 2 seems to me job offer letter.

I am confused about Number 1 & 3.

1. Employment Records - Reference Letter

3. Letter of Employment - No explanation

They both seems to me same. I think I can't upload same letter in 2 difference places.