+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Britanno-Columbien said:
Along with the change noted above, we also just received a request for additional documents: an updated Schedule 1 and proof of citizenship for our Canada-born children. I'm staying cautiously optimistic...
There is a movement after ECAS status changed to In process.. I think its really good sign

ankwal

Aug 12, 2014
Vancouver
I've had "Decision Made" on ecas since Friday, May 15. No PPR, no refusal, nothing. I'm getting stressed. It didn't even go "In Process". It went from application received to decision made .

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amadabu said:
Hi guys, I have been rejected for a pr yesterday, Due to a police clearance due date issuance. but i read this on Cic page I was wondering if any one has received this letter?
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No. Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate.

Name of document(s) to get: Certificate of Good Conduct

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate for Express Entry?
No. CIC will contact you after you apply for Permanent Residence. CIC will give you specific instructions and the information you need to get a police certificate. Please read the instructions above for more information.
NOTE: CIC will not accept police certificates sent by mail for Express Entry applications.
CIC has new rules for Police Certiciates. The certificate needs to be after the date of which you have last lived in your home country. Let's say you left your home country to come to Canada on May 20, 2014. Your certificate must be newer than that date. Cannot be older than that date.

And for Canada (or your current country of residence) it must not be older than 6 months.

Anyone agrees with my explanation?

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashrafgk said:
CIC has new rules for Police Certiciates. The certificate needs to be after the date of which you have last lived in your home country. Let's say you left your home country to come to Canada on May 20, 2014. Your certificate must be newer than that date. Cannot be older than that date.

And for Canada (or your current country of residence) it must not be older than 6 months.

Anyone agrees with my explanation?
I agree and CIC site mentions the same...

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
amadabu said:
i found it on this link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/africa/ethiopia.asp
This is quite interesting. Have you sent them a CSE? If you haven't you should do so immediately, with a screen shot of the cic page you mentioned.
Good luck!!!!

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankrggrwl said:
I've had "Decision Made" on ecas since Friday, May 15. No PPR, no refusal, nothing. I'm getting stressed. It didn't even go "In Process". It went from application received to decision made .

There is no reason for getting stressed.. Decision is made and CIC will inform you soon ....

I think its a good sign dont think about ECAS status some VO are bit lazy to update I guess.. You need to wait until you get response from CIC I hope this a good sign.

I wish you good luck inform the result soon

amadabu

Star Member
May 19, 2015
DoubleS said:
This is quite interesting. Have you sent them a CSE? If you haven't you should do so immediately, with a screen shot of the cic page you mentioned.
Good luck!!!!
i did apply last night but i didnt upload the screen shot :(

mazamilam

Jan 26, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11/05/2015
Doc's Request.
23/07/2015
AOR Received.
11/05/2015
IELTS Request
Done 8.5
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Passport Req..
24/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/08/2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2012
My application got updated yesterday on MyCIC, but I could not see any updates after I logged in. No update on ECAS since my medicals were received (3 lines).

No request for additional documents as well. I uploaded my WES and IELTS as part of my Educational documents (same for my spouse). Uploaded National Identity card and Passport as one file too. I named the file sin such a way that explains what documents are included along with the applicant name. Made it easy for me too when I uploaded them for submission.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
amadabu said:
Hi guys, I have been rejected for a pr yesterday, Due to a police clearance due date issuance. but i read this on Cic page I was wondering if any one has received this letter?
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No. Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate.

Name of document(s) to get: Certificate of Good Conduct

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate for Express Entry?
No. CIC will contact you after you apply for Permanent Residence. CIC will give you specific instructions and the information you need to get a police certificate. Please read the instructions above for more information.
NOTE: CIC will not accept police certificates sent by mail for Express Entry applications.
You might have got a wrong link then, for EXpress Entry you have a different procedure. How did you submit your application without uploading the Police Certificate which is a required document and how did your MyCic account allowed you to submit when it is mandatory?

brunofuster

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
mazamilam said:
My application got updated yesterday on MyCIC, but I could not see any updates after I logged in. No update on ECAS since my medicals were received (3 lines).

No request for additional documents as well. I uploaded my WES and IELTS as part of my Educational documents (same for my spouse). Uploaded National Identity card and Passport as one file too. I named the file sin such a way that explains what documents are included along with the applicant name. Made it easy for me too when I uploaded them for submission.
don't worry about it, it just means that someone opened your file

amadabu

Star Member
May 19, 2015
jaffa83 said:
You might have got a wrong link then, for EXpress Entry you have a different procedure. How did you submit your application without uploading the Police Certificate which is a required document and how did your MyCic account allowed you to submit when it is mandatory?
I uploaded the Canadian pcc and the old one with which I entered the Canada with. Have u read the link though it is from jan 5th and it states that EE will request after a pr application.

Member31

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Member31 said:
Hello Folks,

There is a possibility that I get PNP in a few days for EE.

I am wondering if anyone has any experience/idea whether we can add spouse at the later stage? If so, until when should we add?

P.S: I am not yet married. But planning to get married sooner

Thanks.

tbcan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
as per your previous time you asked this... 2 of us posted a reply - here they are

Member31 said:
Hello Folks,

Just wondering, if it is possible to add spouse later on during the EE process?(As I may get married sooner) Has anyone experienced it?
tbcan said:
surely your partner would be a spouse anyway - just a common-law, not married...?

to my understanding, you can change you EE profile as much as you like as things change, but once you receive and accept an ITA, thats what you have to apply with...

SuSha167 said:
I am assuming by "later on" you mean after you receive the ITA, in that case you can't add spouse later on. This is because applying with a spouse changes your points, so it is highly likely that with a spouse in your profile you get lower points than as a single applicant. So, if you add spouse after ITA then your points won't add up to the pre-ITA points which might be assumed as misrepresentation by IO. But if you meant before receiving ITA at all, then yes, you can add your spouse like that. However, in this case, it would be wise to prepare EE profile after you are married since you don't want to keep declining ITA in the mean time.

After you become PR through EE, it will be possible to sponsor your spouse through inland route. This is an altogether different story from EE though.

Member31

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
tbcan said:
as per your previous time you asked this... 2 of us posted a reply - here they are
Thanks tbcan. I did not notice that before.

And yes, by later stage, I mean after receiving and ITA. As I may get PNP, adding my spouse won't affect too much from Points perspective. But, they will be different that at the time when I would have received ITA.

Any experienced candidate?