cymromoir

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To people worrying about not including the pages of their passports that are stamped, in their application. I say do not worry, my application was sent back as incomplete as the passport was missing from my application. I don't know where it went but it's not there now. Nothing to do with stamped pages missing. Do not over think this. Also I say no news is good news.
Good luck to you all, and please check your documents and take a screen shot before you press submit!!!

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So many post Mar.27th applicants already have their medical results received. Anybody submitted application at the beginning of April still didn't have their medical passed? I just wanna make sure I'm not alone... ???

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
cymromoir said:
To people worrying about not including the pages of their passports that are stamped, in their application. I say do not worry, my application was sent back as incomplete as the passport was missing from my application. I don't know where it went but it's not there now. Nothing to do with stamped pages missing. Do not over think this. Also I say no news is good news.
Good luck to you all, and please check your documents and take a screen shot before you press submit!!!
I appreciate the way you are helping other members even in distress. Keep it up!! All the best to you!!!

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
variazioni said:
So many post Mar.27th applicants already have their medical results received. Anybody submitted application at the beginning of April still didn't have their medical passed? I just wanna make sure I'm not alone... ???
Count me in. I have submitted my application on March 10th. Nothing yet. But I noticed yesterday my ecas status changed to "Application Received" from "In Process"

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
cymromoir said:
thank you so much.. :)

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
variazioni said:
Dont stress there are people that has submitted in Feb that has not seen any movement I have been waiting since 20th Feb ITA 7 Feb submitted 22 Feb with no movement at all

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
cymromoir said:
Hey Another quick suggestion..can you contact your local MP and explain your situation ?

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rasber said:
Count me in. I have submitted my application on March 10th. Nothing yet. But I noticed yesterday my ecas status changed to "Application Received" from "In Process"
But so many people's cases show that "In Process" changed to "Application Received" means medical should get passed and background check in progress. And you should expect PPR soon. :eek: This pattern is just so confusing. I'm wondering what is your current country of residence? Is it North America?

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
variazioni said:
But so many people's cases show that "In Process" changed to "Application Received" means medical should get passed and background check in progress. And you should expect PPR soon. :eek: This pattern is just so confusing. I'm wondering what is your current country of residence? Is it North America?
I think when it changed to "Application Received", that means our file has been sent to Centralized Intake Office (CIO) Sydney, Nova Scotia. Because "Application Received" pertains to CIO.
I am in Canada now.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_wrkr&lang=en&app=ecas
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_com&lang=en&app=ecas

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
What i think is that cic doenst have any kind of patterno...each application is different...with different processing times...different changes on ecas...and i think it doenst matter how much we guess or try to use the logic...in the end i think its pretty random...

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cymromoir said:
Hats off

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rasber said:
I think when it changed to "Application Received", that means our file has been sent to Centralized Intake Office (CIO) Sydney, Nova Scotia. Because "Application Received" pertains to CIO.
I am in Canada now.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_wrkr&lang=en&app=ecas
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_com&lang=en&app=ecas
Formal checks were done by cic and they decided we are eligible they created file -- in process

Application received : Cic send file to CIO and final decision Pending

It's only my understanding

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
krishna19 said:
Formal checks were done by cic and they decided we are eligible they created file -- in process

Application received : Cic send file to CIO and final decision Pending

It's only my understanding
I guess, on First hand the Application for PR is going to "In-Process", then If CIC has requested any additional documents then it is first going to "Application Received" once the document is provided. I guess, then again the VO has to verify the submitted document(s), then he will mark it "In-Process" from "Application Received". Remember that this is an online process and so this file will be kind of adjourned to revisit at a later date and by the time he makes it, A BG check which is already initiated might be arrived by the time the VO arrives to revisit the file, then will he will make a decision to Request PPR or etc. If the BG result is not yet arrived, then he will simply change it to "In-Process" to make sure this file needs decision and waiting for BG results. This is just a guess work based on my observations in EE with a very very limited approved cases known to us and I might be wrong too. Since this is an online process MyCIC, and ECAS is for GCMS notes, they have to coordinate with both the systems and sometimes lack of good training the VOs might be ambiguous with the judgement process from day to day processing on different files and this includes those submitted manually to CIO-Sydney. I mean the same team might have to do a rotational transition to EE applications and might be confusing themselves and others (like us ;) ;) ;)) as well.

Bottom-line: Applications with Status from "In-Process" to "Application Received" means that they were Reviewing the Application Completeness (by definition from CIC Processing), which might then allow them to upgrade the status to "In-Process" once the verification is completed and found success. Also, we have to note that the CIC gets the submitted e-APRs then they have to create a GCMS record for the every application they received via MYCIC, and once this e-APR is updated in the GCMS (You see it ECAS) then the CIO-Sydney or the responsible office might be changing the status in GCMS based on the notes in the Applications.

ARN

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-08-2015
Hello. Does the accompanying spouse need to get her medical done also when submitting the application or only the principal applicant?

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
ARN said:
Hello. Does the accompanying spouse need to get her medical done also when submitting the application or only the principal applicant?
You said that accompanying spouse, means you included your spouse details in the application, then "YES", you have to submit the eMedicals for your spouse.