+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

pnpdirect

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ARN said:
Hello. Does the accompanying spouse need to get her medical done also when submitting the application or only the principal applicant?
Yes, everyone accompanying principal applicant, including spouse and kids.

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
According to CIC, on ECAS, application received means: 'We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.'

So my question is to anyone who got their application cancelled. Did your ECAS ever update to Application Received before it was cancelled?

Panka79

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
variazioni said:
So many post Mar.27th applicants already have their medical results received. Anybody submitted application at the beginning of April still didn't have their medical passed? I just wanna make sure I'm not alone... ???
no movements

nadsicle

Apr 23, 2015
fawn said:
I received AOR last april 13
Wheb i checked my ecas. It says:

1. Application recieved your Null on feb 1, 2015
2. We started processing your application feb 24,2015

My question is what does null means? Isnt it invalid?

As for my cic:
application - OPEN
review for eligibility - review in progress
Hi,

When did you create your EE profile? Has your status changed now from null application?

Thanks.

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
Hopefulguy said:
So my question is to anyone who got their application cancelled. Did your ECAS ever update to Application Received before it was cancelled?
I'm very keen to know the answer to this too.

cheman

Sep 15, 2013
dj_baba said:
Hello all!

I need a contact number or email address for CIC to report an error in my Express Entry application which has already been submitted.

After reading several unfortunate decline cases on the forum due to documents/system error, the first thing I did was check the application I submitted. I can confirm that the information(Passport details, family members and more) in the personal particulars section of the saved application was lost several times before I submitted my application and received AOR. Now that I have submitted the application, I notice a small error again in personal particulars.

Here s my timeline and status:
ITA: March 20
Medical and AOR: April 08

ECAS Status:
Application Received
Medicals Received

My CIC status:
Eligibility Review: In progress
Background Check: In progress
Medicals: Passed
Were you able to make the change in your submitted application? Please let me know what you did to make the change and how long long it took.

Thanks

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hi everyone,

Two important questions..

1. Do we need to upload the notarised copies of all documents or is it ok to upload the originals( colour scan)..
2. If we need to submit the medical upfront.. What is the document that we need to provide as proof in the hospital for the doctor to issue U.S. medical report?

Please help...

Regards,

cymromoir

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopefulguy said:
According to CIC, on ECAS, application received means: 'We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.'

Yes

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Jai Balajee said:
Hi everyone,

Two important questions..

1. Do we need to upload the notarised copies of all documents or is it ok to upload the originals( colour scan)..
2. If we need to submit the medical upfront.. What is the document that we need to provide as proof in the hospital for the doctor to issue U.S. medical report?

Please help...

Regards,

No need. Originals with clarity is good enough.
I am not sure whether I understood your question. Are you asking which document is requested by clinic to perform Meds? If that is the question, you just need passport(s)(just carry your ITA-not needed)and you need to upload e-medical information sheet which confirms your medical tests.

Find the panel of doctors below where you can get your tests done

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Thanks a lot for your response...That's right... My question is that only.. So I have already received my ITA.. So I need to get my medicals done and only then submit my application right.. Apologies for this question cause my consultant says we can sub,it medical a later...

Also do we need to notarise any document. Like educational, payslips etc?

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Jai Balajee said:
Thanks a lot for your response...That's right... My question is that only.. So I have already received my ITA.. So I need to get my medicals done and only then submit my application right.. Apologies for this question cause my consultant says we can sub,it medical a later...

Also do we need to notarise any document. Like educational, payslips etc?
In Express entry, you have to upload confirmation of medical test(e-medical information sheet) in the checklist documents. After uploading this with other mandatory documents, you will be able to submit your application which also includes your payment of fees.

Notarization isn't required. Make sure your employment documemts like offer letter, reference letter, letter of employment are signed by appropriate person.

Uzzah7

Mar 20, 2015
variazioni said:
So many post Mar.27th applicants already have their medical results received. Anybody submitted application at the beginning of April still didn't have their medical passed? I just wanna make sure I'm not alone... ???
Submitted 19th of March still in progress. Let's be patient All is well.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
cymromoir said:
Yes,
Mine was cancelled on the premise that medical for non- accompanying kids were missing, even when they never asked me to upload it.

They never asked for it and straight away cancelled the application for being incomplete after 2 months.

Erika Lo

Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmalc said:
I think it's over for me.

I just realised after all these cancellations that I didn't scan the stamps on my passport. Not only that but I only included my 30 most recent trips when I saw here that CIC says to include the rest in additional documents.

Any one else who've had docs requested for something like this? I have all this information right here and could provide it immediately if asked but I guess I'll wait and see what CIC does.
I have the same issue here. I didn't upload any of the stamps on my passport and also didn't upload the work permit page. I only submit the front page of the passport with my info and picture on it. But I did included the LMO number in the application. Any one knows if the worse case they reject the application usually how long we will get the answer? Since my LMO will be expired at the end of July kinda worry I won't have time to reapply.