Star Member
May 27, 2010
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Intocanada said:
Sorry to hear about your case. But then did you go to "View Submitted application" and continued to checklist documents page? Do you see any new item there that was asked to upload or you don't see anything?
It's asks for me to take action and upload additional document . Which you can do, however it will not let you submit them. Mycic status is cancelled, however, for now ecas is 'live' but I expect that to close sometime next week.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cymromoir said:
It's asks for me to take action and upload additional document . Which you can do, however it will not let you submit them. Mycic status is cancelled, however, for now ecas is 'live' but I expect that to close sometime next week.
What is ur ECAS status before and after rejection ?

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
jaffa83 said:
Hi Iceberg, Do not panic on this, just give them the actual correct details in your PR application that includes your sibling info (even though they were married), spouse and children info (if you have) with your father and mother. They would not mind it coz, here the family situation can change at any time parents gets divorced etc. So, it does not matter. But at least now provide correct info to clear this. Also, say you got married once you got your study permit and your family equation might be changed, or your siblings got married and their family info might have been changed. So, I would say don't worry much on this and Wish you good luck.
Thank you so much jaffa83 for your prompt reply. I appreciate your guidance. I will go ahead and add my brother name in my application.
Thanks.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess once ECAS status change to Application Received file will be created by CIC and moves to CIO ..

CIO will take decision and they will inform to CIC ..

I feel CIO decision is final once CIO take decision CIC cant do anything..

arleneramiro

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
delorean said:
I have question. How come you ask the person who received PPR for this question?
Because what I understand is that we need to send our original Passport to CIC.
We can scan all page of Passport to send to CIC?
Thank you for those who replied to my query. I was reading through the thread and I saw a couple of applicants whose application were cancelled due to error in uploading etc etc. And I wanted to ask those who received their PPR already as they for sure, never had any problem when it comes to uploading their files. I, in particular, am concerned on what to use to merge my pdf files into one, especially bank statements and this site has been helpful to all of us applicants who has received our AOR already. ;) :)

devilsreign

Apr 9, 2015
For those who got the PPR, did you guys upload the passport scan (in the application) with the blank pages or did you just upload the stamped pages?

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
devilsreign said:
For those who got the PPR, did you guys upload the passport scan (in the application) with the blank pages or did you just upload the stamped pages?
I uploaded old and new passport front and back pages. Also, all visa pages including Canada visa page, work permit and PCC India stamp.

devilsreign

Apr 9, 2015
Intocanada said:
I uploaded old and new passport front and back pages. Also, all visa pages including Canada visa page, work permit and PCC India stamp.
Phew that's a relief. Thanks for the update. I have done the same. I was just worried since I haven't scanned the blank pages in my submission.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
devilsreign said:
Phew that's a relief. Thanks for the update. I have done the same. I was just worried since I haven't scanned the blank pages in my submission.
Don't worry. Blank pages scan is not required.

arleneramiro

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
to those who got their PPR, anyone of you who was under CEC category? I had 5 employers and I don't really have a recent record of employment from them, the only ones I have are certificate of employments I got on the date I resigned with them and some of them doesn't show the salary. However, my recent employer, where I qualified for CEC, gave me all the requirements I needed? And anyone who had worked in Saudi Arabia? I don't think one can get a PCC from Saudi if you are no longer a resident. Any input will be appreciated :) ;) :) :)