Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Panka79

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It wanted to be a quote, sorry
"Unless you are currently authorized to work in Canada and have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada, you must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada."

From CIC proof of funds

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I really want to see what will all you guys upload under the proof of means/funds once you go through the process.... if you claim that you don't need it.

discojiny

Mar 3, 2015
Guys I have a question.

I got "Confirmation of Online Transmission" in my message box and there is "payment receipt number" with PDF receipt file.

I used my credit card for the fees.

The payer information is mostly blank but only name on it and

at the bottom of Receipt, it says

"Please print two copies of this receipt, send one to Citizenship and Immigration Canada and keep one
for your records. Please also note that the payer's name on this receipt does not have to be the same
as the one on the application form"

Anyone get same receipt as mine?

Thanks

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you guys receive email notification when background check turn out in process?

amit_gemini0206

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Is there any one with positive review done or any other status.
Lets make whatsaap group for people who have already submitted their file... I would be more easy.

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I didn't get the email when the background check changed....

I think that thing is not really reliable... as on the other things it says no additional thing needed, which in the explanation of the terms means that the application has not yet been received...

well.... as much as I love this express entry and the fact that we might get a decision within 6 months... I must admit that this online checking is making me more anxious...
like... when we submitted our CEC in Dec, we thought ( if it wasn't returned) we'll have it processed in about 12-14 months... and yes, you would wonder about it everyday... but now being able to check it all the time, it makes it more stressful. comparing with others.... lol....

If they only knew how much we want it and how much every move they make affects our lives.

good luck everyone!!!

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
Hahaha i agree..i keep checking my account all the time!!

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
31 JAN received ITA
02 MAR application submitted
02 MAR AOR
02 MAR eligibility review in progress

PATH - FSW

girirv

Jan 26, 2015
Hi,

Do we need to send a fee reciept to Immigration canada. I hope it is online payment.

Please advise.

copied from payment reciept.

"Please print two copies of this receipt, send one to Citizenship and Immigration Canada and keep one
for your records. Please also note that the payer's name on this receipt does not have to be the same
as the one on the application form. - Veuillez imprimer 2 copies de ce reçu, envoyer une copie à
Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada et conserver l'autre pour vos dossiers. Veuillez aussi noter que le
nom du payeur sur ce reçu n'a pas à être le même que celui sur le formulaire d'application"

Thanks
Giri

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Actually, I have seen this message on the my receipt too. I tried to google this message and looks like CIC was asking this previously if a paper application has to be submitted proving you have done payment. For online applications(just like our case), it wasn't asking to send.

The message previously was "Please print two copies of this receipt, send one to Citizenship and Immigration Canada and keep one
for your records. If you have chosen to do your payment through your Online Application, you do
NOT need to send a copy of the receipt to CIC."

Just wondering what should we do. I think we can send it. I don't see any problem just to be on safer side.

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I haven't seen that message and when the transaction has been approved it just says - please retain this copy for your records.

on the confirmation of payment in my cic it tells me my payment receipt number.

I believe I would send it if I had that message.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
I guess everyone is getting this receipt. I just realized I got this receipt in my CIC account message. Just check "Confirmation of Online Application Transmission"

Click on the hyperlink "Your receipt number is #________"

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some of us need to upload IELTS/CELPIP scores, and others don't need.
Anyone has any idea about that?
The reason I mention about it just because it seems they do the process not step by step.
Because some of us already start background check without requested language docs and others
request language docs first.
Any idea?