App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
hey friends i also got my ITA and applied for PR... i was awaiting my and my wife's PCC from india....So applied with an explanation that it is in process and once i have it i will upload. I:E: i did submit the receipt of PCC's...... PLease update if anyone of u gets the update.. u can add me on watsapp.. i live in edmonton and my number is 17802714428..
Best of luck to everyone
Cheers

polojesef

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
it seems that CIC is moving pretty slow with sending people a positive eligibility assessment. I know people who submitted the documents 1 month ago, received AOR but still no positive assessment. I am not sure why is taking them so long. Even in the old system, it took them around a month to determine your eligibility and send you back the positive assessment.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
bhallasorav said:
hey friends i also got my ITA and applied for PR... i was awaiting my and my wife's PCC from india....So applied with an explanation that it is in process and once i have it i will upload. I:E: i did submit the receipt of PCC's...... PLease update if anyone of u gets the update.. u can add me on watsapp.. i live in edmonton and my number is 17802714428..
Best of luck to everyone
Cheers
When did you apply for PCC? Generally it doesn't take more than 2 weeks. Assuming you got the ITA on Jan 31st, you still have some time to submit the application. Just wondering why did you hurry?

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
Intocanada said:
When did you apply for PCC? Generally it doesn't take more than 2 weeks. Assuming you got the ITA on Jan 31st, you still have some time to submit the application. Just wondering why did you hurry?
I didnt hurry.... i just wanted to apply coz my wife's pcc was taking time as she had a adverse report for short stay at my place after marriage.. so i applied with the explanation...It does mention in black and white that if u r not submitting any document please upload the explanation and i did the same with proof... i have got my clerance awaiting my wifes...once i have it i will upload....
My WP expires in April...seems i would send a paper application for BOWP...that will buy me time and hopefully by then it shud all be sorted...
thanks for the concern though..

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
bhallasorav said:
I didnt hurry.... i just wanted to apply coz my wife's pcc was taking time as she had a adverse report for short stay at my place after marriage.. so i applied with the explanation...It does mention in black and white that if u r not submitting any document please upload the explanation and i did the same with proof... i have got my clerance awaiting my wifes...once i have it i will upload....
My WP expires in April...seems i would send a paper application for BOWP...that will buy me time and hopefully by then it shud all be sorted...
thanks for the concern though..
Sounds good! Was just curious to know.

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
Intocanada said:
Sounds good! Was just curious to know.

wats ur take on the BOWP...after AOR>. my understanding says we can as the ITA is only sent if u r eligible in one of the Programs

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
bhallasorav said:
wats ur take on the BOWP...after AOR>. my understanding says we can as the ITA is only sent if u r eligible in one of the Programs
Below link says "Receive a positive eligibility assessment on their PR application"

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2013/ob485A.asp
May be you are right. Better call CIC. I am not so sure.

maya_india

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Received ita on last week but not even started to fill the form....waiting for all documents ..I believe we have sixty days to submit the documents..

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Intocanada said:
I guess everyone is getting this receipt. I just realized I got this receipt in my CIC account message. Just check "Confirmation of Online Application Transmission"

Click on the hyperlink "Your receipt number is #________"
Guys,

On which address are you going to send it? There are several Cic offices.....

narby

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
colorblind said:
Guys,

On which address are you going to send it? There are several Cic offices.....
Call call centre before sending it. EE is based on online system. Therefore no need to send any docs to actual mail.

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
narby said:
Call call centre before sending it. EE is based on online system. Therefore no need to send any docs to actual mail.
That's what I thought too. But CIC needs PCC, WES assessment and IELTS assessment in original. How about that? I would suppose my file will go to CIC-Ottawa just as before.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
SMCANADAVISA said:
That's what I thought too. But CIC needs PCC, WES assessment and IELTS assessment in original. How about that? I would suppose my file will go to CIC-Ottawa just as before.
But, till now only scanned copies were requested by CIC. No hard copies of PCC, WES or IELTS(original) were requested. Am I right?
I think we should be sending this receipt to CIC-Ottawa address.
Tmrw I am planning to call CIC Customer care.

amit_gemini0206

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Guys you don't need to send anything to cic unless they ask for it. As of now they only need scan copy of your documents. They already have your ielts and wes certificate no and scan copy too, if they feel to see the orignal document they'll ask you to send the same. About payment confirmation receipt, you don't need to send it to cic. Cic is using the same instruction for visa renewal and express entry, you only need to send it with paper applications (eg visa or work permit paper application) not for ee as it's done online.

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi colorbind,
Here is my timeline.

31 JAN received ITA for FSW
14 FEB application submitted
14 FEB AOR
14 FEB eligibility review in progress
28 FEB backgroundcheck not started