FSW
Visa Office......
TVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
I am in the wait with you ....my AOR is June 9th though.
Good some company. I received Medicals Passed today. So that is about 37 days from AOR.

luv2read90

Jul 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
TVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Just the two of us.....this has been a long journey since 2007. So right now, I am hoping for the best...How many persons in yours? Where do you plan on landing?
2 of us. Planning on toronto and settling in Mississauga. Got another update on my application today. CIC seems to be working

luv2read90

Jul 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
TVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Yeah.... Dont just Lea e it at that... Share
Lol. So this is my timeline:
AOR - May 26 FSW-O
MP - Jul 02
NA1 to IP1 - Jul 03
IP1 to NA2 - Jul 04

This means Medical Passed (MP) then Completeness Check Started and Complete (Not Applicable to In progress 1 and back to Not applicable). On to Eligibility Assessment now (NA2). That is the most stringent section and takes about 1-2 months.
When the Background Check changes to in progress 2 (IP2) I can expect Passport Request (PPR) within 2 weeks!

See breakdown in this link: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/stages-from-aor-to-ppr.496392/#post-6050439

Oneka

Jul 8, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Hi, I am a Jamaica Attorney. I have done some research on the various Provincial Programs. I am contemplating going to school with hopes of obtaining PR and eventually citizenship. However, I am not keen on cost. How much would I need to go to Saskatchewan with 2 kids and a Spouse and survive before obtaining jobs? The cheapest tuition I am seeing is 5,000 for University of Saskatoon. Does anyone have any idead? Regrds, Neka

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I am a Jamaica Attorney. I have done some research on the various Provincial Programs. I am contemplating going to school with hopes of obtaining PR and eventually citizenship. However, I am not keen on cost. How much would I need to go to Saskatchewan with 2 kids and a Spouse and survive before obtaining jobs? The cheapest tuition I am seeing is 5,000 for University of Saskatoon. Does anyone have any idead? Regrds, Neka
For a family of 4 the proof of funds is $22,856. So I guess you would need atleast that amount to survive for a year without a job. Why not apply for express entry rather than school?

I hope my answer help. All the best.

Rondell33

Nov 20, 2016
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Hey guys! I'm a newbie to the group. I just got PPR. Could someone please tell me where you found the specifications for the photos to be submitted to the High Commission? The link they sent in the PPR mail took me to a vague site. I'm trying to submit docs tmrw as Monday is a holiday. Also, they said we can submit in person but then @ the bottom of the letter they say "Not" to come in person except by appointment, I'm confused. Also, does FedEx deliver locally? - if I should choose that route.

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys! I'm a newbie to the group. I just got PPR. Could someone please tell me where you found the specifications for the photos to be submitted to the High Commission? The link they sent in the PPR mail took me to a vague site. I'm trying to submit docs tmrw as Monday is a holiday. Also, they said we can submit in person but then @ the bottom of the letter they say "Not" to come in person except by appointment, I'm confused. Also, does FedEx deliver locally? - if I should choose that route.
Hi congrats. I wish I had an answer to your question. I am anxious to know as well. I think if you search through this tread you will get your answer. Check page 42.
All the best.

Last edited:

Tamie_British

Feb 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
June 29, 2017
Hi I am happy to see there is a forum for Jamaican got my AOR on June 29th so I am still in waiting mode.