+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Applicants from Jamaica

Kekelee

Oct 29, 2018
Hi Guys, I am currently an international student in Canada and will be graduating next year June. When I am applying for my PR, do i have to get a letter of reference from all my past employers in Jamaica?

Blessedgirl0808

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Hi Guys, I am currently an international student in Canada and will be graduating next year June. When I am applying for my PR, do i have to get a letter of reference from all my past employers in Jamaica?
No just from the noc jobs that you will be claiming points for

Mya27

May 15, 2019
Hi everyone... I'm guessing most of the jamaican forums have been inactive... are there any new forums?

In need of jamaican support...

WAT876

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
Hi everyone... I'm guessing most of the jamaican forums have been inactive... are there any new forums?

In need of jamaican support...
Most moved over to the WhatsApp group. Leave or DM your number and I'll ask them to add you.

mathnmusic

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Hello. I was wondering if anyone from Jamaica or the wider Caribbean submitted CAPE results to WES. And whether or not, along with your Bachelors Degree, it would qualify as two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees?
I see that you got your PR in the same year that you posted this...did it work for you?

I just got the ECA (from WES) for the Associate Degree awarded by CXC, and the Canadian equivalency says "Secondary school diploma from a university-preparatory program with undergraduate credit". I have no idea where this stands.

dharri06

Dec 15, 2019
Hi Everyone, I just started application in Express Entry. Can you guys add me to the WhatsApp group. I need all the help I can get

IrieLady

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 23, 2015
AOR Received.
Nov 12,2015
Passport Req..
Feb 5, 2016
Hi All,
I am a Jamaican who has already been through the process and now leaving in Canada and I would like to be a part of the whats app group