Visa Office......
TVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
chris876 said:
Things are looking interesting on the global landscape. I fully expect the points requirement for Express to go up over the next few months based on Trump's stance and people rushing to enter the pool, since the US is no longer an option for them. PM Trudeau basically said we welcome you all with open arms today on Twitter. Hmmm :-X :eek:
Try to get into the pool ASAP... Points have been trending down and as of last week (Jan 25th) there is no one left in the pool with points greater than 453. Two weeks will hopefully not make that much of a difference, and points will continue to be low in the coming months.

It does take a while to get all the requirements in order for Canada, so you are already at an advantage when compared to the persons fleeing the Trump administration.

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I am still sitting in the pool with 405 points. Has anyone got their CAPE result assessed, what is it equivalent to in Canada? I have an Associate in Natural Science.

luv2read90

Jul 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
TVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Nuff_Love said:
Hi Guys,

I am still sitting in the pool with 405 points. Has anyone got their CAPE result assessed, what is it equivalent to in Canada? I have an Associate in Natural Science.
No I didn't bother. Points are coming down. I'm waiting patiently before spending anymore money.

malican

May 24, 2016
luv2read90 said:
Hello. I was wondering if anyone from Jamaica or the wider Caribbean submitted CAPE results to WES. And whether or not, along with your Bachelors Degree, it would qualify as two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees?
Just saw this thread. Sorry. Only University/College degrees are accepted. I sent my post grad degree and it took the standard time. And must a minimum of a Bachelors to be eligible.

NextInLine

Feb 22, 2017
Hail up to everyone here from yaad! I'm new to the forum but not so new to the pool. I have been in the pool since November, 2015, to the point where I am now getting water-soaked. I have been floating on a life jacket on 439 points. However, I am seeing some dry land in sight as next draw should produce some favourable results. Congratulations to everyone who got ITA! I can only imagine the feelings of joy and relief. To those of use still swimming, don't give up hope. The raft is strong enough. Good luck and blessings all around...

proxis.ja@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2015
KIN
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
KIN
NOC Code......
NextInLine said:
Hail up to everyone here from yaad! I'm new to the forum but not so new to the pool. I have been in the pool since November, 2015, to the point where I am now getting water-soaked. I have been floating on a life jacket on 439 points. However, I am seeing some dry land in sight as next draw should produce some favourable results. Congratulations to everyone who got ITA! I can only imagine the feelings of joy and relief. To those of use still swimming, don't give up hope. The raft is strong enough. Good luck and blessings all around...
Life line coming for us soon!!!

my_yute

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Big up to all who got ITA pon di 55th draw.....and to all who stil inna di pool jus gwan tread til' your time fi BINGO!!!!

iamsbee

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
Hello everyone, let me first say that it was very encouraging reading the individual success stories. I recently got ITA and now going through the process but have the following questions. Hopefully someone can provide some clarification:

1) Did anyone include loans (say mortgage) and credit cards in the proof of funds uploaded to CIC? I am wondering if these are actually required as I have seen many saying that they didn't provide
2) Did anyone use their pension entitlement (after being vested) as Proof of Funds?
3) Did anyone go the route of a gift deed? If so, can you outline the process?

Thanks in advance

iamsbee

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
Big_Yute said:
Hi IrieLady

I would recommend getting updated reference letters. CIC is very particular about those letters, so make sure they are issued post ITA. As it relates to POFs, you can use your husband's bank statement without transfering the funds to your account. I used my wife's pension statement as POFs, and i received a request from CIC on October 7 to pay Right of Permanent Residence Fee. As per CICs website, the POFs can be in yours or your accompanying spouse's account.
I got a pension letter but it did not state explicitly that the money is available to be. It listed my contributions and my employers and how long I have been contributing. Did the one you use explicitly state that it was easily available to you?

JAMAICAN SEAN

Dec 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
upfront medical
Guys,

Has anyone done medicals at oxford medical? Each time I call them to make an appointment they keep telling me that I need a IME form, I don't have this form but I need my daughter to do her medical as she is apart of our permanent residence filing.